Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I do not own OS or any of the caracters featured in here excpet for Cale.
Chapter3
I stared at screen, and asked Gene, "Where are we going again?"
Gene replied, "We're going to Blue Heaven, I figure we should pick up some supplies." "Oh," I replied. I was still a bit confused about everthing that had been going on lately, and i also wondered who that guy who popped in at Gene's apartment was. I was about to ask when the CtarCtarl, I think her name was Aisha, said, "So are we going to go pick up the bounty for that kid?" Gene replied by saying, "Aisha, we're not going to pick up the bounty."
"Well why not!?!" Aisha asked. "That's because we're not turning Jim in."
Aisha looked like she was gonna yell at Gene, but instead sat down with a pout and whined, "But Geeennne! what about the money!?" Gene replied, "we'll have to find a different bounty, because we aren't turning Jim in. So stop your whining." Aisha pouted again, and I was relieved that Gene wasn't going to turn me in. I didn't quite trust the CtarlCtarl though.
I was about to ask Gene who that person in the apartment a had been, but something interupted me again.
"Hey Gene-" I started to say, but a shot from an approching ship, let him know what I was going to say.
After some shots back and forth, we were all still confused about who it was firing on us, when we got a transmision from the other ship. It was the bounty hunter who had rabbed me in the alley. He didn't waste any time on pleasentries.
<I'm Jay, and if you give me the bounty on your ship, i won't do further harm to you all.">
Everyone stood there for a moment, than Gene said, "You actually expect us to give you Jim just like that? you've got to be kidding."
<"I'm not kidding. If you don't allow me to take him, than i'll just have to kill you all.">
Gene didn't even bother to reply from that, and said to Melfina, "See if you can speed up our course to Blue Heaven. Jim, fire on the bounty hunter's ship when i say now."
I nodded, and got ready to fire while Jay waited for our decision.
"Now!" Gene yelled, and i did as he said, firing at the other ship. That allowed us to get a bit away, and the bounty hunter didn't know where we were headig.
****
I grinned as we left the other bounty hunter behind.
Jim asked me, "Hey Gene, do you realize that you've been grinning and staring into space for the last 6 minutes?"
I was embaressed when he said it, and hoped Aisha hadn't heard, if she had it would be a long flight. Thankfully she hadn't.
After a while (Make that a couple hours) of pure boredom, Melfina anounced that Blue Heaven was just ahead. When we were aboard Blue Heaven, Aisha asked, "Hey Gene, when are we gonna eat?" I remembered we hadn't eaten for a while, and said "Why don't we eat now, but your paying for your own food Aisha."
When we arrived at the place we were eating, and the waiter had brought us our menues, that Jim asked, "Hey Gene, how am I going to pay you back for all this?"
I was surprised that he was worried about paying me back and said, "Don't worry about it."
I could tell that I at least had gotten rid of some of the worry in his face.
I looked at the menue, and decided on eating lobster.
****
I looked at the menue, and decided that most of the stuff on there was too expensive, and ordered one of the less expensive items.
While we ate, I couldn't help but stare at Aisha while she ate. Geez, how much and how fast does she eat?!?
When we had left and had gotten supplies, we headed to the Outlaw Star so we could get some sleep. We were really close to the Outlaw Star. I was walking basically at the back of the group, and didn't even have time to yell when I felt a hand grab me.