Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ A Name Without a Name ❯ Ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"HOLY HELL!" Kiley yelled as he dropped the gun.

Kevin's eyes turned on him and a smile spread across his face. "Who would have thought?" he whispered as he fell to the ground.

Momo screamed and stepped away from the body. Her eyes nervously started at Kiley as complete shock covered his face. During all the commotion, he was able to push Eric off of him, grab the other gun, and kill Kevin before he killed Momo. He wasn't exactly planning on killing him, but at least he saved Momo in the end. "KILEY!" Momo screamed, just as Eric jumped on Kiley's back.

Kiley swore in frustration as the two men began fighting. Sae smiled devilishly as she picked up Kiley's dropped gun and walked towards an unknowing Momo. "You're really a bitch you know that? You bring trouble even when you have no memory of anything. I can't stand you."

"What are you talking about? I trusted you, Sae."

Sae smiled and aimed the gun at Momo, "That was your first mistake."

Momo ducked as Sae fired the gun. Momo yelled in pain as the bullet barley missed her shoulder. Sae clumsily aimed the gun again, but Momo tackled her first. Sae took a punch to the face and finally to the nose. Momo was about to punch her again, but Kevin knocked her off. Momo was thrown off of Sae and caught sight of an unconscious Kiley 100 meters away.

"What am I going to do?" Momo thought, as Kevin helped Sae off the ground. Blood covered the girls face as she handed Kevin the gun. "Kill the bitch... then kill the boy. I can't stand either of them." Sae ordered.

Kevin nodded and smirked at Momo. "It's a shame... you are really cute." He complemented.

Momo's eyes filled with tears as she dorkaly threw one of her shoes at Kevin. Amazingly, the shoe hit the gun as he was firing and aimed the tip at the ceiling. The bullet made a shot at a metal pipe, making it fall and hit Kevin on the head. The man was out in seconds and Momo stared dumbfounded.

"What the hell was that?" Sae asked as she looked at Kevin's motionless body.

Momo stood up and quickly grabbed the pipe, just as Sae noticed her sudden movements. She aimed the tip at Sae's head and took a mighty and powerful swing. The tip knocked Sae to the ground, but the pipe flew out of Momo's hands. The other end of the pipe knocked her in the head, as she hit the floor in a hard crash. She felt dizziness and a little bit of nausea as her mind went completely blank.

~~~~~~

Okay, sorry for the long delay. But, I couldn't think of anything to write. Sorry, it's sooooooo short... but the next chapter I write is the ending. We will find out who died, who didn't die, who's hurt, and who will be a completely different person. REVIEWS are always welcomed and wanted. THANKS!