Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ A Name Without a Name ❯ Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6:

"Hey Sae, Momo, wait for me," a boy with dark brown hair yelled.

He hugged Sae and then hugged me. I pulled him away from me and gave him an odd look.

"Um... can you not touch me?" I asked.

"Oh, still haven't got your memo's back I see." he smiled.

"Momo, this is Kevin. We use to hang out with him. He and Toji use to be best friends... but for some odd reason they stopped hanging out." Sae said, looking at him.

"So, what happened between you two?" she asked.

"Well, Eric and I ended up getting into a fight with Toji … about a little something we helped him on." He smiled.

"We told him if we helped him, he'll have to give us a little something. We'll he double crossed us and we-" He looked at Sae, "-stopped being close... and stuff."

"Well, I have to go ladies, gotta meet Eric, ya know. I'll see you later." he said, eyeing me once again.

"Tell Eric I said WUZ UP and CALLME!" Sae yelled.

"How about a little shopping?" she asked.

2 HOURS LATER!

"I wonder what they were fighting about." I said, throwing my 8 bags onto a bench.

"I don't know. You know guys these days, always fighting over stupid stuff." Sae laughed.

Sae suddenly stopped and smirked, "Well, if it isn't the Dark Lord himself." Sae smiled.

I turned around and meet eyes with Kiley. I jumped up and turned a deep cherry red, "Kiley... um Hi!" I said, trying to smile.

"Dark Lord?" He asked, sitting down next to Sae.

"What's that suppose to mean, anyway?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe because you've been a little moody lately." Sae smiled, grabbing his arm.

"Can't you call me something else other than Dark Lord?" He whined.

"How about Kil-kun?" I joked.

Sae and Kiley gave me this odd look. I tried to laugh, but they didn't think it was funny at all. "Kil-kun? Where did you come up with that?" he asked, moving next to me.

"I just came up with it is all. I think it sounds cute." I answered.

"I see Eric and Kevin, I'll be right back okay?" Sae said hurrying off.

We watched her walk away and I broke the silence between Kiley and me, "How about some ice cream?" I asked.

"Sure." Kiley smirked, walking me down to a Johnny's Ice Cream.

When we finally got our ice-cream, we ate in silence. I noticed he was staring at the children across the street, so I playfully kicked him. He turned to me with a confused look on his face.

"What ya thinking about?" I asked.

"Kids," Kiley whispered.

"What about them? Want some?" I asked, taking a bit of my ice cream blizzard.

"I don't know what I want. How about you?" He said, looking up at me.

"I don't know... I don't really like kids. Sometimes, I think it would be cool to have someone you love more than anything, but in other times... they are so annoying. You know?" I asked looking at him.

Luckily he had his head turned, because the second I looked at him... I blushed. He's hair was out and blowing in his face. You could tell it was clean and soft because the way is moved and shinnied. His stormy eyes were looking across the street at a mother yelling at her son. I watched Kiley lick his lips and almost wanted to --WAIT A SECOND! What am I thinking?

I pulled myself away from my thoughts and saw Kiley staring at me.

"YEAH?" I yelled in shock.

I tried to act cool by eating some of my ice cream, but I missed my mouth and got it all over my face.

"I remember when you told me you wanted to have a son. You said you would call it Antonio or if it was a girl you would name it Akuma."

"Why would I name my daughter Devil in Japanese?" I asked, still acting like I haven't noticed the cold ice-cream on my face

Kiley suddenly jumped up and came close to my face. He was so close I could feel his breath on my face.

"It was my idea really," he said the ice cream from my face. He smiled softly and started to move away, but for some odd reason I grabbed him.

"Kiley?" I asked softly.

"Yeah?" he whispered, looking into my eyes.

Before neither of use could do anything else, Sae, Eric, and Kevin were standing beside us.

"Should we go back and act like we didn't see anything?" Sae asked, giving us an odd smile.

"He was helping me get the ice cream off my face," I lied, watching them sit down.

"Yeah, whatever, and Eric and I are going together," Kevin joked, putting his arm around him.

"That wouldn't be so bad," Sae and I said at the same time.

"That's not funny. You can hurt a man's feelings," Kiley smiled.

"He said it," Sae laughed.

"I didn't say I wanted to be his boyfriend," Eric yelled moving away from Kevin.

"Come on, we're joking," I smiled, taking a good look at Eric.

He was a bit shorter than Kevin and had blonde hair that was kind of frizzy. He looked as good as Kevin and Deon, but he had a scary look to him. The kind of scary, you wouldn't trust. Come to think of it, Kevin and Eric had that look to them; then again Sae has that look also.

"So I heard you were friends with Toji." I asked trying to make conversation with them.

"Yeah, we were all good friends." Eric said, looking at Kevin and Sae.

"Funny, I don't recall meeting any of you." Kiley said cautiously.

"We were the boys who went on the N.Y.C. Trip with him 3 weeks before his death." Kevin said.

"You put saving cream on our stuff, because your brother said something about your girlfriend." Eric added.

"I don't know what your talking about. I'm out of here," Kiley said standing up.

"Kiley wait," I yelled.

"Let me talk to him," Sae said, going after him.

I watched her catch up to them and they began talking. I put my attention back on Eric and Kevin; they were both staring at me and licking their lips.

"Um..." I said feeling a little uneasy.

"You really have no idea who we are?" Kevin asked, moving closer to me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You don't remember us, is that right?" Eric said, coming on my other side.

"Yeah." I said feeling even more uncomfortable than before.

"Cool," They both said.

"That's the coolest thing I have ever heard of. I always wanted to forget who I am and start all over." Eric smiled.

"I agree." Kevin said rubbing his head.

"Tell us about it." They both said.

I looked at them like they were drugged, but told them everything anyway. It was like they were little children listening to their grandfather tell them stories. But in a way, I felt good letting out everything that was bothering me.

Soon Sae came back, saying Kiley was upset and decided to go home. I told them I couldn't stay out passed 11 so they all walked me home. Hanging out with those guys was more fun than I expected, but I really wanted to get back to reading my diary.