Petite Princess Yucie Fan Fiction ❯ 30 Kisses: Arc and Yucie ❯ Just Like Him ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: “Just Like Him”
Author: Wish Wielder
Pairing: Arc/Yucie
Fandom: Puchi Puri Yucie
Theme: #5 (“ano sa” (“hey, you know…”))
Disclaimer: “Puchi Puri Yucie” and all respective properties are © Gainax/Yucie Committee. Meg “tN!!” D. (Wish Wielder) does not, has never, nor will ever own “Puchi Puri Yucie.”

“Just Like Him”

It was just like him to do something like that. There she had been, worrying over the upcoming concert, and he just had to go and…well, be him! It was bad enough she was so nervous - she didn’t need him making it worse!
“You’ll do fine, Yucie,” he had told her after she had explained why she was so jumpy. “Besides, the crowd will be too distracted by your large forehead to hear you mess up!”
Of course, this had to followed up by one of his mocking kisses to the aforementioned ‘large forehead.’
“I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!” she shouted angrily as she stomped her foot into the dressing room floor. Her friends turned to look at her, eyebrows raised or faces appearing concerned at her antics. Gurenda sighed as she walked over to her; she stopped next to her and poked her forehead.
“Hey, brat,” she said calmly. Yucie turned a sharp eye on her.
“What?!” she snapped.
“You know your dress is on backwards, right?”

owari

a.n.:
This time, it’s set right before the concert! Sorry, but after the last one, I had to make a slightly humorous one.

Comments and constructive criticism welcomed. Please, don’t flame. If you can’t say your CC without flaming, don’t bother. Flames will be used to fuel Az’s bonfire for the yummy s’mores.