Pirates Of The Caribbean Fan Fiction ❯ Pirates Of Caribbean vs InuYasha ❯ Piartes YoHo ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter one: Intro
By Leia Kahn
 
 
“Jack,” Elisabeth called.
 
“Yes my sweetie?”
 
“For the last time I am going out with Will!”
 
“Oh hells to him, what ugly, gritty, and disgusting pirate outfit.”
 
“Well your ship mates did not want any girls on the boat.”
 
“It should be a dress or nothing and I happened to have no dress in my cabin,” Jack Sparrow said with a smirk.
 
“Well look at you, you are the one gross here at least I have a personal hygiene.”
 
“Ahh, yes the hygiene thing. I took a bath last year.”
 
“Wow, Jack I am impressed.”
 
Elisabeth felt a tap on her shoulder; she turned around to find no one but the one and the only Will Turner.
 
“Will,” she yelled. She gave him a kiss and a hug.
 
“I thought I've never see again,” Elisabeth said, while wiping tears from her eyes.
 
“Well Jack, after you almost killed me by making me go on the Flying Dutchman boat, I killed the Dutchman, and got re-united with my father.”
 
His father came from behind him. And you will never guess what he is wearing, a white shirt with a red blacked striped tie and a black jacket. He had on a pair of black pants with shinning black shoes. His black wet hair was combed back, and he had the clearest face, but it wasn't as bright as his white teeth.
 
“Well is this the lucky girl you are marring,” his dad said with a nice smile.
 
“Yes dad, it is.”
 
“Jack?”
 
“Yes Bootstrap?”
 
“My name is no longer Bootstrap; it is Bill,” he paused “Bill Turner.”