Please Teacher! Fan Fiction ❯ Childhood Friends ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“Childhood Friends”
A Please, Teacher! Alternate Universe Fan Fiction
By JDHGamer

Disclaimer: I do not own Please, Teacher!, although I hope to one day acquire the movie rights, and am currently working on a script for it. In any case, I have no connections with the original creators at the moment, and this work is purely for the entertainment of the readers.
The characters Dimi-Chan and Juton, however, belong to me, and permission is required if you wish to use them in your own fan fictious works.

Regarding a Review: Well, this is the first instance where I think I’d like to respond to a review directly (with a couple spelling corrections to it as well).

“I've not seen Onegai Teacher yet, but I'm busting my guts laughing at this story. THIS IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on writing this, I'd love to read what's happening next! BYE!”

Well, I’m glad that even people who haven’t seen the series like this story, and I guess a/u fan fics are nice that way because you really don’t need to have any knowledge of the series at all (or very little, at least) to be able to read it and understand what’s going on. My style so far has been rather unintentionally geared to not just people who’ve seen the series, in the sense that I introduce all the characters at the beginning as if people didn’t know who they were to begin with. lol
I suppose as an alternate universe where mostly character chemistries are changed around, I think it’s probably good to introduce the characters and their personalities, and I also think that probably because I have also included Dimi-Chan and Juton I wanted some consistency in the way I introduced the characters, because of course I’d have to introduce and describe them in detail because they’re not from the series, but then it wouldn’t be very balanced not to give the other main characters similar introductory things.
Anyway, once again I’ll say that I very much appreciate all the surprisingly positive feedback I’ve received so far. Not yet have I gotten any “he wouldn’t do this”s or “she wouldn’t do that”s, lol, “even IF A, B, and C have changed”. So I suppose I’m doing pretty well in that department, and really the hardest thing is that after I establish how the characters are different and which ones are different and which are not, I have to stick with it through the rest of the story, basically. Of course, it helps that (so far) I’ve made it for the most part light-hearted and comical. But be warned, I’m seriously considering still following the overall arc of the series, and people who’ve seen it will know what I mean, those who have not…well, they can be surprised. lol

Anyway, now a normal introduction to the chapter.

Author’s Introduction: I should first warn readers that like Chapter Three was filled with mini-alternate universes, this is filled with a bunch of sexual humor (and the main reason I decided to rate this thing PG-13), as well as very strongly implied things, plus a statement regarding the meaning of the word “implied”, near the end of the story. lol
As I said last chapter, I’m introducing a new character to the Dimi-Chan and Juton “family”, and you, the readers, will bear witness to her first every appearance besides the handful of pictures I took of the action figure that I redesigned and based her character off of. So if it sounds like she’s wearing attire similar to Armitage, that’s because she’s based off a re-colored action figure of Armitage. lol
It’s been fun writing this new character for the first time and trying to establish a personality for her, and I hope you’ll enjoy the results. I’m not sure how many people that are reading this are fans of D-C & J, in fact, I’m not really sure if they have any fans at all, so if you’re reading this, and are a fan of them, say so in a review or something because I’m interested to know. lol
In any case, please keep in mind that my search for anime-style artists to do some drawings of the now three main characters (four if you include Juton’s girl-half that appears in a couple of my Ranma ½ fan fics, named “Jutina”) continues, so if anyone’s interested, please contact me.

E-Mail: deejaygamer@yahoo.com
AIM: TheDJGamer

Thanks.

Now, with all due apologies regarding the length of the introductory stuff, on to the story…

Chapter Four

The two weeks leading up to spring break did not pass by as slowly as Kei had secretly hoped. He began to somewhat regret telling his friends about his relationship with Mizuho, he should’ve known that he’d be subjected to a good amount of peer pressure from his friends, Dimi-Chan and Juton in-particular.
Sure, he’d thought about doing things like that with Mizuho, and it shouldn’t be so bad, after all they WERE married, and had been childhood friends and did indeed continue to have a strong relationship with each other which showed no signs of not being able to last. But despite these facts, he was hesitant to take the relationship that far. Sure, they had kissed, in fact a few times after the first one, and once they’d even tried a French one, and Kei knew that Mizuho had a bit of a desire for physical intimacy because she’d always cuddle up close to him at night, and on his part, he never got fed up enough with it to decide to lay on the couch as opposed to the futon they normally shared. The only times it really had any negative effect on him was when he’d occasionally wake up, either in the morning or in the middle of the night, being nearly suffocated by Mizuho’s…assets. He’d often have to struggle to get into a different position that would at least allow him to breath. Still, most of the times, it felt rather nice when they “cuddled”, as it were. But all of this didn’t stop Kei from his feelings of doubt regarding the whole situation, although most of his concerns regarded simply how soon it had been since they just re-met, and on a lesser note as to whether or not, being half-alien, Mizuho actually had the right “parts” for it…sure, it was obvious the upper-half of her body had the features of a human female, but what about the rest of her? Of course, it looked like he might end up finding out in due time. But, there were also other things on Kei’s mind other than his “honeymoon” with Mizuho.
Koishi seemed to be doing better after Ichigo had a talk with her. Nonetheless, Kei had been seeing less of her lately, although he’d supposed she would probably be trying to avoid him for awhile after she essentially been “dumped” by him.
At any rate, here he was now, in a nice four-seated convertible, with Mizuho at the wheel, him sitting shotgun, four of his friends crammed together in the back seat, and Ichigo, being the smallest, able to sit between him and Mizuho (good thing this wasn’t a stick-shift).
“You’ve got such a cool car, Mrs. Kusanagi!” Juton said.
“You shouldn’t get too used to calling her that, Juton,” Kei said, “We still have to call her Ms Kazami at school.”
“I know, I know. Don’t worry, man, I’m cool at keeping track of these things.”
“Just make sure not to accidentally call me Ms Rydre. Although Mrs. Herkin is fine. Hehe.” Dimi-Chan said.
“You actually think we’ll get m-m-married one day?!” Juton said, with a suddenly nervousness.
“Just as soon as I get you over your commitment-phobia,” said Dimi-Chan, “So don’t worry, that’ll still be a few years, I think, plus having to reach the age of consent first.”
“Marriage tends to destroy people’s sex lives,” Ichigo noted dryly, “Unless of course, they never had any before they got married, then it can work the other way around for most people.”
“I guess it makes it special if you’re doing it for the first time with someone you know you want to spend the rest of your life with, and who you’ve made a commitment to that end with,” Koishi said, before she started to cry a bit.
“Hey, I’m pretty sure you’ll find someone eventually. You’re a pretty nice girl and attractive enough that I’m sure any guy’d be lucky to call you his girlfriend,” Kei said with sincerity, “And I feel very lucky just to even have you as a friend.”
“I guess I am too,” Koishi said, still crying a bit, but sounding a bit more relaxed.
“Hey, I can try to set you up with someone,” Juton offered.
“NO!” replied everyone else at once.

Finally, they reached the beach and Kei and Mizuho were managing to have a pretty good time despite the fact that they weren’t able to enjoy it with just the two of them.
“We’ll have plenty of time for just us when we get to our hotel room,” Mizuho said with a wink.
Kei wasn’t sure if that should make him feel better or worse. He supposed it meant Mizuho felt ready to take “the next step”, but even then he might still be assuming things, and even if that wasn’t the case, he still wondered if he was ready. When he thought about it, he considered it to be a bit ridiculous.
‘I am me and I should know what I feel ready for and what I don’t’ he thought, ‘But human emotions just aren’t that simple…or if they are, we sure like to complicate them a lot.’
Before Kei knew it, however, they were checking into the hotel, which just also happened to be the hotel where all his friends were staying. Apparently, Minoru hadn’t thought that it was a private matter which hotel it was, and even which room it was because all his friends rooms were either across from or next to the one he and Mizuho were staying in.
Actually, there were four rooms in total. On one side of the hall were the rooms where the “couples” were staying. Him and Mizuho, then one for Dimi-Chan and Juton. On the other side were the rooms for the “singles”, one for the girls-Ichigo and Koishi, and one for just Matugu. It seemed rather odd that all these rooms that were so close together just happened to be available at this fancy Five-Star hotel, but Kei just decided to shrug the whole thing off as either an elaborate plan or just a strange coincidence.
Still, the whole arrangement made things a bit convenient since they could all be together in the same hallway to say “goodnight” to each other before adjourning to their respective rooms, and similarly in the morning after they’d all woken up there could be a “good morning” before they all headed out to their next stop on their spring break.
So after saying the aforementioned “goodnight”s, they all went to their own rooms.

“What do you think of Matugu,” Ichigo asked Koishi out of the blue.
“Who?” she said, confused for a moment before it came to her, “Oh, Juton’s friend, the one with the black hair, right? He’s okay, not my type though, maybe yours but I wouldn’t know.”
“I don’t really have a type right now I’m used to being alone,” Ichigo said without any pause.
“Well, you’ve got me.”
“But the problem is, I don’t swing that way.”
“Ichigo, you know I didn’t mean it that way!”
“Well after being dumped by Kei, I though you might be getting desperate.”
“But that’s gross!”
“Strange how guys don’t seem to think that…”

‘I’m alone again…even Kei has his own girl now, and now I’m stuck in this room by myself…’ Matugu thought to himself, ‘I’d even agree to be tied up at night if I could share a room with the girls…just to have some people to talk to-not to mention the possibility, however scarce, that I might start a fruitful relationship with one of them…but I can’t, it’s too bold. They’d definitely think I’m a pervert, although I suppose that’s true…but ecchi magazines can only do so much for a guy…’

“I’m kind of worried about Matugu, Juton.” Dimi-Chan said, “I mean, you two have been friends since long before I met you.”
“Since we were kids, actually. But trust me, I know him. He’ll be perfectly alright by himself.”

“Oh, I want to die!” Matugu said out loud to himself.

“They provided us with a WINE refrigerator!” Kei said, a bit shocked until he remembered that it was his uncle who arranged this room for them.
“Kei, why does this bed vibrate? I think it would be hard to sleep in…” Mizuho commented.
“Well…uh, actually I don’t think the function’s there for when we’re sleeping…” Kei said nervously.
“Oh, you mean it’s for when we, uh…‘consummate’ our marriage?” Mizuho said, adding a girlish giggle afterwards.
“And…uh, if we just want to relax or something, it’s kind of like a massage…”
“Ah.”

There was a knock on Koishi and Ichigo’s door.
“Who is it?” Koishi asked.
“It’s me, Matugu, is it okay if I come in and hang out with you two for awhile?” he asked.
“Yeah, I guess so,” Koishi replied.
“As long as none of our ‘hanging out’ involves the removal of clothing, it’ll be okay,” Ichigo added.

“Mmmmm…it feels so good!”
“It was worth the extra yen to get a room with a hot tub,” Juton said.
“Innnnnnnn-deed!” Dimi-Chan agreed.

“There’s even a small selection of adult videos in this room! This is definitely the last time I let my uncle make the hotel arrangements!” Kei said.
“You mean it’s true that some couples allow themselves to be filmed having sex?” Mizuho said, “I always thought that was maybe some misinterpreted information in the Earth manual…do you think we should’ve brought a video camera along?”

Just as Dimi-Chan and Juton were getting out of the hot tub, the phone started ringing.
“I’ll get it!” Dimi-Chan said, running out stark-naked to the phone and picking it up.
“Hullo!” she said, “Oh…it’s for you, Juton.”
She handed it to him, “Hello? Oh, she’s here?! Yes, she is my sister. Sure, let her come up…but give us a few minutes first…we just got out of the hot tub.”
And a few minutes, Juton opened the door and there stood a very attractive-looking girl with light-blue eyes and pink-dyed hair.
“Juton!” she exclaimed.
“Kiku-chan!” her brother exclaimed back before they hugged each other tightly.

To be continued…

Author’s Conclusion: Once again I wrote a chapter so long I had to split it in two, that and I made a couple new paragraphs in the typed draft about how Kei feels about finally having an actual “wedding night”, so to speak, with Mizuho. But I moved a few things around so I can just introduce the new character. Tomorrow, I’ll give her a more thorough introduction and explain more about who she is and what her personality’s like. I might work on that today, even. So you’ll have two chapters to make up for all the days I’ve been “skipping”. lol
Anyway, look for even more perverted humor in the next chapter where we wrap up the night. Also, I’m considering having a guy who I occasionally co-write with help me make a lemon side-story, however, I might wait until I get some people demanding one in their reviews. lol
Also, I’m not sure if I should trust the guy to write stuff for it, because knowing him he’ll have all the characters somehow spontaneously switching bodies in the middle of it. O.o
Anyway, as I’ve said before, I appreciate all reviews, from the specific, to the “it’s great”, to the “it could use some work,” but not all the way to the “IT SUCKS!”, I just can’t tolerate negative criticism without specificity. Positive criticism without specifics are at least enough to keep me writing, and the ones with specifics help me to do more of the things that people like, but negative comments that just tell me it’s the worst thing they’ve ever read don’t help or improve anything, they’re just things for me to ignore. lol
But do feel free to gripe about certain things you think need work as long as you tell me what they are and don’t act like the whole stories just screwed up, because with all the positive feedback I’ve been receiving thus far, I’m sure I’m doing one thing, if not a bunch of things, correctly.
So, like the intro, I’m making a long-winded conclusion as well. Look for more story next time, probably. Actually, I’m not sure if I’ll write the next chapter tonight, because I’m being asked if I’ll be off soon, which means I NEED to get off soon. lol
So, just cya next chapter then.