Please Teacher! Fan Fiction ❯ the Fighter from Out of Town ❯ Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
The Fighter from Out Of Town
Prologue
This story is to help you understand how the Fighter got to be in the same city and school as Kei, and his crew. The stories that come after will be my re-make of what happened, if someone like that Fighter where to come into the story.

Disclaimer:
I don't own Bandai Productions, or anything that has to do with Please Teacher, but I'm just a fan and would like to amuse people with my story.

________________________________________________________________________ _____________




Left, Left, right, UPPERCUT!!!...... Knock-out... he’s unconscious.

Principle: Mr. Hirano, you do realize that you have just broken school policy by participating in a fight on School Grounds?!?! Not to mention by making a fellow student unconscious, you have disgraced our school name and now two angry parents want to sue this school for bringing up such a “bad influence” as they say. Do you have anything to say in your defense?

Sparky: Yes. He was making fun of me, I was simply defending myself against his verbal assaults with my physical ones…

Principle: I see, but that’s no excuse Mr. Hirano. If you where having problems with other students you should have consulted a faculty member. I’m afraid I must expel you immediately for the sake of our school. I am sorry.

Sparky with an indifferent face: ……..

Sparky leaves the school as if he had just been dismissed from classes. He goes down to the Fight Club and begins his daily routine of training for his next fights.

Sparky: huh? Oh, hey Coach.
Sparky takes a Towel and sits down at the bench for a cool down.

Coach: Hey!! How’s my best fighter? Are you up for that fight in 2 weeks?

Sparky: You bet, I’m Ready for anything.
Sparky looks down with a blank expression

Coach: What’s wrong? I’ve never seen you so down. We can’t have you like that for the fight, you Won’t make it past the 3rd round.

Sparky: It’s nothing really….

Coach: hmm. I see. Well then, see you tomorrow “Great White”… hehe.

Sparky leaves for home, and when he arrives, his parents are waiting for him to have a serious talk with him. As soon as he opens the door he gets a response from his parents:

Mr. Hirano: This is outrageous!! The Principle of your school called us and told us the news. You have been expelled as of today! And of all things, for fighting! That’s one of the worse things you can be expelled for! Although it does sometimes attract the ladies.. hehehe.

Mrs. Hirano: Stay on Track dear.
Mrs. Hirano pinches Mr. Hirano

Mr. Hirano: Ouch! You don’t have to pinch so hard. Ahem, anyway, Because of this, we are going to have to transfer you to a school out of this city. The school we are planning to send you to is pretty far away, but its in the mountains, and it will do you some good. Unfortunately, we can’t afford for ALL of us to go live there, but we can pay for you to stay at an apartment there.

Sparky: Great, and I have a big fight in 2 weeks! What am I supposed to do about it now?

Mrs. Hirano: Well son, why don’t you call your coach and explain to him the situation? I’m sure he’ll understand.

Sparky: humph, right….
Sparky picks up the phone and calls his Coach.

Coach: Hello?

Sparky: um, hello? Coach, its me, “Great White”. I need to talk to you about something, its important.

Coach: Well go ahead, I’m all ears kid.

Sparky: I won’t be able to make it to that fight in 2 weeks… I’ve been transferred to another school in a city in the mountains…

Coach: Hmm. I see. Well, if it’s the city I’m thinking that you are talking about, then it won’t matter, because the fighter is actually from that city. Although the fight will still go a planned, I might not be around to see it, kid. These old bones are on their last muscles.

Sparky: I understand, but I will still do my hardest, even if you can’t see it!

Coach: That’s the spirit! I’ll talk to you about it tomorrow, if your willing to come down to the fight club.

Sparky: Alright, I’ll see you there. Bye.
Sparky hangs up the phone and explains the situation to his parents. They gladly approve and continue their discussion.

Mr. Hirano: Well then, You have 3 days to get you r stuff ready for the trip.

Sparky: Understood.
Sparky travel upstairs to his bed, and just drops onto it and falls asleep. “The next day would be better” he thought.

==========

The next day, Sparky Wakes up late, seeing as he does not need to go to school. He looks at the clock.

Sparky: oh man, its only 10:15. The club doesn’t open until at least 3:00PM.
He quietly gets up and goes downstairs to eat breakfast.

Mrs. Hirano: Eggs? Bacon? Perhaps you would like some pancakes?

Sparky: Sure mom, keep it light though, lunch is only 2 hours away.

Mrs. Hirano: Alright dear.

Sparky eats his breakfast and changes into some more comfortable clothes. He then begins to pack the things he will need for school. Before he knows it, its lunch already.

Mrs. Hirano: Lunch Sparky!!

Sparky: Coming mother!
Sparky eats his lunch quiet fast. And decides to take a break from his packing to go outside, just for no reason. When he gets outside, he realizes how cloudy it is, and figured he’d better go out quick if he wanted to come back dry.
So Sparky just goes to the Gas Station nearby and buys himself a bar of candy, nothing special. On his way back, he eats it, wondering why he had even bothered to get it in the first place.
When he gets home, he begins to organize the things he had already packed, just to make it easier for him to move in later. Finally, after a long wait, it becomes 3:00, and he puts on his water-proof jacket ready to go to the fight club.

Sparky: Mom! Dad! I’m leaving to see Coach one last time before I have to leave!

Mr. And Mrs. Hirano: OK.

As he walks down the sidewalk, it begins to drizzle, so he has to high-tail it to the fight club.

Sparky: I’m here Coach!

Coach: Kid, I didn’t think you’d get here so early!

Sparky: What did you want to talk about?

Coach: It’s this moving thing, I wanted to talk about how it will affect us. All the time you have been a fighter here, everyone from town has cheered you on, not one of them disliked you as a fighter. I just want you to know, that even though you are moving to a different city, to us, you will always be OUR fighter, and no one else’s. I just wanted you to know that. Even thought I can’t be there, I want you to know that I’m with you all the way, kid.

Sparky: Thanks Coach, I guess ill see you later, I’m going to leave tomorrow.
Sparky had thought about it hard, and decided that if he had prolonged what was going to happen, it was just going to make him sadder, so tonight, he was going to ask his parents to let him leave early to get used to the new surrounding over in that new city.

Coach: Alright, see you sometimes in the future kid.

And with that, Sparky leaves the Fight Club and sprints home for fear of getting any sort of sickness.
When he arrives at home, the lights are out, which means his parents where not home. He searched his pocket for the spare key, and opened the door with it.
He sees a note on the counter and was curious enough to read it.

“Dear Sparky, Me and your father have gone out for a bit, we won’t be back until at least 10:00PM, so please, help yourself to a meal at the diner, we left some money for you on the fridge. Don’t Wait up!”

Sparky goes to the fridge and takes the money. Ho goes for his last meal in his home-town and gets home, quite fast. When he finally gets home, his parents still haven’t arrive.
“Only 8:30” he thought. So he sat done for some TV. Time passes by so fast when watching the TV, so before he knew it, his parents where back home.

Sparky: Where have you guys been? I need to talk to you.

Mr. Hirano: That’s not important son, what more important is what we have to tell you. We found out that we won’t be able to send you in 3 days simply because the train station is closed then, so we decided to reschedule it for tomorrow. I’m sorry if its too sudden, but we have to get you there before the Monday, and the train station is not opened on Sundays. We’re Sorry Son.

Sparky: Really? I was just about to ask you if I could go any earlier. Wanted to get to know the scenery before I went to school, so I would not get lost.

Mrs. Hirano: Well isn’t that a pleasant coincidence now we are all happy.
They all begin to laugh t their own happiness.

Mr. Hirano: Well, you better get to bed Champ, you got to get up early for that trip tomorrow! So don’t waste time standing here being awake!

Sparky leaves, changes into his pajamas after a long day, and drops into bed, basically passing out at will.

========
The next day Sparky got up early, gathered his things, and prepared to leave.

Mrs. Hirano: Be careful! My little baby boy is growing up so fast!

Mr. Hirano: You behave Sparky, go to your apartment, here’s the address, and the key.

Mr. Hirano gives Sparky the key to his apartment and the address on piece of paper.

Mr. Hirano: Have a good time son!

Mrs. Hirano in a worried face: Goodbye!

He entered the car of the train and awaits his arrival to this mystery place. As he waits, the Conductor comes by asking for tickets. He flashes the ticket and waits patiently for the train to stop on his new “home.”
==================------------------------_________________------------- ----------==============

This is the End of story 1, I know its kinda long, but I wanted to explain things the best I could so no one would get confused in the later stories. If you like it a lot, or perhaps you would like to suggest something REASONABLE, like perhaps how he is linked to the Please Teacher cast before he even got the their city, then E-mail me at this address: skull_fre@msn.com I worked very hard, so please don’t e-mail me any flames, or Spam, I DETEST SPAM AND WILL REPORT IT FOR A FINE IF YOU SPAM ME.