Pokemon Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Gone Camping ❯ Gone Camping ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing!
Gone Camping
 
It was 6am and my friends and I had planned a camping trip. We all had just woken up and where stuffing the luggage in the car.
Kikyo: “I want to put the luggage in the car!”
Akari: “If we let you put the luggage in the car then you would be bound to break something like the suitcase or the car.”
Kikyo: “No I wouldn't!”
Elie: “Kikyo last time we decided to let you put the luggage in the car you somehow ended up breaking the car door off.”
Sakura: “I remember that, when we couldn't get the door back on, we decided to go without it and we ended up getting pulled over by the cops.”
Elie: “Just to let you guys know I'm going to video tape the whole trip starting now.”
Elie turns on the video camera and starts taping. Elie turns the camera towards herself.
Elie: “Welcome to gone camping. This is an Elie presentation.”
The camera points at all of her friends.
Elie: “First up is Akari, she is currently stuffing luggage in the car. Akari care to say a few words?”
Akari: “Yes, A little help on getting the luggage in the car would be greatly appreciated.”
Elie: “Yeah… Good luck with that.”
She turns the camera to Kikyo.
Elie: “Next we have Kikyo; she is now currently sitting on a chair so she won't break something.”
Kikyo: “So that's why you guys insisted on me sitting away from the car.”
Sakura: “Yep.”
Kikyo: “That's mean.”
Elie: “Next we have Sakura and she is currently now helping Akari stuff luggage in the car, and failing.”
Sakura: “Elie, help.”
I snapped my fingers and the stupid small car turned into a young bus with two floors.
Akari: “Why didn't you do that earlier?!”
Elie: “I forgot for a little while that I could change the car by snapping my fingers.”
Akari: “You baka!!!!”
Kikyo: “Can I leave my chair now?”
Elie: “Yes don't break anything. The bus has everything including game systems.”
Sakura: “Yes!”
Kikyo: “Elie are you really going to tape the whole trip?”
Elie: “Yes.”
Akari: “Can we go?”
Sakura: “Yeah I'm getting bored just standing here.”
They all get on the bus and start there vacation. On there way out of the neighborhood the come across there boyfriends Kai, Edward, Kurama, and Bakura stranded because there car broke down so we decided to pick them up. Sakura was driving because the last two times we decided to let Kikyo drive she ended up getting us stranded in the middle of the desert.
Elie: “Hey guys what happened?”
Edward: “Our car broke down.”
Kai: “Which is just odd because Kikyo said she fixed it yesterday.”
Akari: “Why did you let Kikyo fix your car when she is the queen of breaking things even when she isn't trying?”
Bakura: “Good question to bad it will never be answered.”
Kurama: “Liar, you thought it was a good idea to let her fix it!”
Sakura: “Moron.”
Elie: “Well want to join us on our camping trip?”
Boys: “Yes!!!”
Kikyo: “Yes.”
The boys get on the bus and they continue to the camp, three and a half days away.
Day One on the Bus 9:00a.m.
Kai was sitting next to me on the couch watching Akari and Kikyo playing Smash bros. Melee on the Gamecube. Sakura was sitting next to Kurama who was driving. Ed and Bakura are playing cards. Akari had just beaten Kikyo for the 100th time.
Akari: “Ha, I win again.”
Kikyo: “Stupid game!!”
Kikyo then throws the Gamecube out the window and it hits the car that was driving beside us causing them to crash and blow up.
Akari: “What the hell are you thinking?!”
Kikyo: “Absolutely nothing.”
Akari: “I'm going to kill you!!!!”
Elie: “Will you two shut up.”
I pull a Gamecube out of nowhere. They both give me strange looks.
Elie: “What I didn't want to videotape you guys running around the whole ride there or maybe you forgot I could pull things out of the air?”
They are still stunned I then turn the camera to face Kai then to the boys who where playing cards and finally to Kurama and Sakura.
Kikyo: “I'm tired of being taped!!!”
Kikyo grabs the video camera and throws it out the window and it hits an old lady on the side of the street who was waiting for the sine to change so she could cross the street. After it hit the old lady it blew up, but luckily the tape ejected and somehow got back into the bus.
Elie: I got the tape! Now I have decided to tape the funny and exciting parts of the trip.”
Akari and Kikyo went back to playing video games. I was growing more and more sleepy from boredom, until I fell asleep.
When I woke I found myself in Kai's arms this caused me to jump from surprise, I almost fell off the couch but Kai caught me.
Elie: “What time is it?”
Kai: “6:00am.”
Elie: “What already, where are we?”
Kai: “We're at a rest stop.”
Elie: “Ok”
Kai and I get up and go outside the bus to stretch. We went in search for the others. We found them shortly after eating at a picnic table.
Elie: “Guys how could you come out and eat without me and Kai?”
Kikyo: “We didn't want to wake you two up you looked so comfortable.”
Bakura: “Don't worry I got the whole scene on tape.”
Elie: “You're lucky I'm too hungry to care.”
Sakura: “Now that you're up do you want something to eat?”
Elie: “Yes.”
I sit down and grab a sandwich from the plate in the middle of the table. Kai sat beside me and he takes a sandwich.
Akari: “Elie how much longer from here is the camping place?”
Elie: “Akari how am I supposed to know I was out for a good while. What worries me is on the rough I picked there was no rest stop.”
Others: “WHAT?!”
Sakura: “In other words we're lost.”
Elie: “Yep.”
Kurama: “Why are you so calm?”
Elie: “Because watch.”
I snap my fingers and we magically appeared at the camping place.
Edward: “Why didn't you do that earlier?”
Elie: “I forgot I could until now.”
Akari: “Baka.”
Bakura: “how could you forget that you can transport people?”
Elie: “I don't know it just slips my mind. But look I found another video camera.”
I start taping on my previous tape. I tape the whole group then turn the video camera to face me.
Elie: “Good thing I got a tape that you never have to change because it never runs out of tape.”
I finish taping for the moment then turn the camera off.
Akari: Lets go I want to see where we get set up.”
They walk passed a sign that says `Summer Camp'
Edward: “Blunt isn't it.”
The group then walks in a log cabin that has a sign that says `main'. They then walk in the house and are welcomed by a lady who was way too happy.
Lady: “Welcome we have you guide all set up and equipment ready, follow me.”
Kikyo: “I don't trust her.”
Bakura: “Want me to get rid of her?”
Kikyo: “That would be good, so yes.”
Bakura then banishes the lady to the shadow realm.
Kai: “Thanks, now let's find this guide we are supposed to camp with.”
Elie: “He better not be as happy as that lady was.”
Sakura: “Let's not take the chance, just grab the gear and go.”
Kurama: “In other words ditch him.”
Sakura: “Yep.”
Elie: “I'm with her.”
One by one thee characters agreed to just take the gear and leave. We find the gear room grab as much as we could carry and make a break for it. We run into the wood and stopped after 1 hour of running/walking.
Bakura: “This place is as good as any.”
We start to set up the tents, with a lot difficulty.
Edward: “The damn tent won't stay up!!!”
Akari: “Because you are building it wrong shorty.”
Edward then hits Bakura with his metal arm.
Bakura: “What was that for I didn't call you short?!”
Edward: “I can't hit a girl so I officially make you the person I hit when I get called short by a girl.”
Bakura: “Why?”
Edward: “Because I feel like it.”
Kikyo: “Will you guys shut up and help make the tents.”
Sakura and Kurama had already put there tent together and went to explore the aria, while Kai and I attempt to put the tent together. Whenever we get one part right and started on another the first part always fell back apart.
Elie: “Damn thing!!”
I kick the tent and stomp on it.
Kai: “Oh yeah stomping on it will get it to stay together.”
Elie: “Screw this!”
I snap my fingers and the tent gets built. I snap my finger two more times and the others tents got built. That was when Kurama and Sakura came back looking overjoyed.
Sakura: “We found hot springs. The disturbing thing is that they aren't on the map.”
Akari: “When did you get a map?”
Sakura: “Back at the log cabin.”
Kikyo: “Why do you guys wait until the last minute to tell us important things?”
Elie: “Because we remember at the last minute.”
Sakura: “Let me repeat myself, we found hot springs.”
Bakura: “Finally something went right.”
Akari: “Did you see anything else?”
Sakura: “Yeah we saw a giant lake about 50 ft from our camp sight.”
Edward: “I say we go fishing.”
Kai: “Sounds good let's go.”
We all went to the lake and I snapped my fingers twice and a boat and fishing gear appeared. We all get in and head for the middle of the lake to fish. Once there we cast our hooks out and waited and waited and waited. We were waiting for about an hour.
Edward: “Why won't anything bite the damn hooks?!”
Akari: “Maybe there are no fish or shorty here scared them all away.”
Edward: “Quit calling me short.”
Edward then hits Bakura.
Bakura: “Would you quit hitting me!”
Edward: “I'll hit you if I want to hit you!”
Bakura: “Idiot!!”
The two boys then start trying to strangle each other, making the boat sway back and forth due to the movement.
Kai: “Morons!”
Kurama: “You two might want to stop before…”
Then the boat capsizes and they fall in the water.
Kurama: “I tried to warn them.”
Kikyo: “When I get my hands on you Bakura you're going to wish you were in the shadow realm!!!”
Akari: “The same goes for you Edward!”
Edward and Bakura started to slowly move away from the group.
Elie: “Get them!!!”
We all started to chase Bakura and Edward. We chased them all the way to the edge of the lake and were about to chase them on land when we were stopped by a guy from the camp. He acted just like the girl from the log cabin, way to happy.
Guy: “What in the world are you children doing out here all by your selves without your guide. Where is you guide?”
Elie: “Um…. We don't have one.”
Guy: “What? Well that's ok I'll be your guide. Let the adventures begin.”
We gave each other questioning glances about if this guy was crazy or gay.
Guy: “Follow me.”
Kai: “I don't trust him.”
Elie: “Me neither.”
Kikyo: “I think he is going to brain wash us.”
Bakura: “I could banish him to the shadow realm.”
Sakura: “Yes, please do.”
Bakura: “Yes. See you in the shadow realm you over happy freak!!”
Bakura then banished the guy to the shadow realm.
Kurama: “Thank you, he was creepy.”
Edward: “I think he was gay.”
Elie: “I say we go change.”
We go to the van and take turns changing in the bathroom. When we were done we left the bus and the moment we did we were greeted by another happy guy.
Elie: “Can't you happy people leave us alone!”
Guy: “I can't you don't have adult supervision.”
Kai: “We don't need supervision now leave!!!”
Guy: “Lets go I'm going to show you all the names of different plants in the forest. Then we can sing campfire songs.”
Elie: “Hell no!”
Guy: “We don't use curse words here, it's a no-no.”
Elie: “Quit talking to me like I'm three, I'll curse if I want to and you can't stop me you fucken bastard!!!”
Guy: “Over here we have a plant I cant remember the name, but I know it's a plant.”
Edward: “Bakura can't you banish this guy too?”
Bakura: “I would but Kikyo broke the millennium ring so I can't banish people.”
Sakura: “Kikyo you broke the millennium ring because why?”
Kikyo: “I didn't want the first guy to come back.”
Edward had now just transmuted a shovel and hit the stupid guy on the head.
Kai: “Of all the things to transmute you picked a shovel why?”
Edward: " Because it serves two purposes. You can knock the guy out with it thin you can use it to bury the guy.”
Edward digs a giant hole then stuffs the guy in and puts the dirt in on top of the guy.
Akari: “See what you lack in height you make up for with brains.”
Edward: “Quit calling me short!!”
Edward hit Bakura again.
Akari: “No it's more fun to make fun of you.”
Bakura: “Fun for you I end up getting hit.”
Kikyo: “Do you think there will be more happy people?”
Sakura: “There better not be.”
Elie: “I think we're doomed.”
Kai: “Why?”
Elie: “Because there is a whole army of happy people coming this way.”
Kikyo: “What?!”
They all turn to see that they are surrounded by happy people.
Kurama: “Crap.”
Guy1: “Surrender now and you will still be aloud to camp.”
Bakura: “I say we surrender.”
Sakura: “Me too.”
We all surrender and are taken to a log cabin that is supposed to be our camp home for the final days of camp.
Guy2: “Have you seen the camp lady that was at the entrance anywhere?”
Bakura: “Um….no.”
Guy3: “What about a happy guy who went towards you camp to see what was going on at the lake?”
Edward: “Nope never saw a creepy guy around our camp.”
Guy2: “Ok then your guide will be here shortly.”
The guys leave.
Kurama: “Thank Ra there gone.”
Right after he said that the happy guide came through the door of the cabin.
Guy: “Welcome happy learners!”
Elie: “Great another wacko.”
Akari: “Gayfer stalkers.”
Guy: “We are going to see the animals of the forest and the plants.
We set of on our long boring journey, while we walk through the forest the guy points out plants and animals.
Guy: “Look an animal with long ears, big feet and it's a rodent. I can't remember the name of it at the moment. Oh well. Over here we have a tall bush with large branches but I can't remember the name of this ether.”
Kai: “This guy must have never passed pre-school.”
Edward: “I'm bored.”
Akari: “Me too.”
Guy: “Look a pond it has things swimming in it that have fins and gills, I don't remember the name of it.”
Elie: “Guy what time is it?”
Guy: “Campfire song time.”
The guide leads us to the main campfire back towards the cabin. When we got to the cabin we saw other guides and other miserable children.
Kikyo: “They look brainwashed.”
We sat near the other children. The main guide got up and started a speech.
Guide4: “Welcome to our camp we hope you are enjoying yourselves. Lets start singing I'll start then you can join in.”
Sakura: “This should be interesting.”
The guy picks up a banjo and starts playing, terribly. He then starts singing off key.
Guy4: “Gone camping,
Not time for napping.
Bushes and trees,
Birds and bees.
Tent pitching,
Bugs that cause itching.
Learning for fun,
This song isn't even half done.
In the middle of nature,
This is definitely not torture.
The great taste of marshmallows,
Rocks for Pillows.
Arts and Crafts,
Going fishing in rafts.
In the forest we roam,
Until you have to go home.
Camp is going to be a blast!!!”
We just sat there.
Akari: You suck you faggots!!”
Elie: “That was the single most horrible thing I have ever heard.”
Kai: “He needs singing lessons”
Edward: “You bastards dragged us here to sing a crappy song!”
Guy: “You shouldn't cuss it's a no-no.”
Kikyo: “See they tried to brainwash us with crappy music.”
Guy: “Didn't you hear me cursing is a no-no.”
Elie: “We don't give a fuck so go away!”
The guy runs off crying.
Bakura: “Cry baby.”
Kurama: “Can we go back to the cabin I have a splitting head ach?”
Elie: “Yes let's go before they start singing again.”
While heading back we passed several dead animals.
Kai: “The animals must have died because of the music.”
Elie: “I think your right.”
Once back to the cabin we go strait to sleep after a long argument over the beds and who gets top bunk and bottom bunk. There were four bunk beds.
Eventually all the girls hade to get on the top bunks, because we were too tired to argue for the bottom bunks for more than five minutes. So all the bottom bunks were occupied by the boys.
The next morning at 5:00am
We were scared awake by the morning bell that was located above the bunk beds next to each girl's ear. All the girls fell of the top bunk due to the loud bell and landed on the boys.
Elie: “What the hell is this places problem, its 5:00am and I'm tired!”
Kai: “You do realize you sitting on me.
Elie: “Sorry.”
I get off Kai at the same time all the other girls doing the same.
Bakura: “This place is a hazard.”
Kurama: “They really put railing on the top bunk so you don't fall off.”
Edward: “Lets leave before the happy guide comes back and takes us on what he calls `an adventure', I call it stupid.”
Akari: “Where's the bus. I want to leave.”
Sakura: “Let's go find the bus.”
We left the cabin and started to head to the place we had left the bus. When we got there the bus was gone,
Akari: “Where's the bus?!!!!”
Then a guy pops out of nowhere.
Guy: “What are you doing? You're not trying to escape, are you?”
Elie: “Of coarse not, you see it's my time of month and I have important items on the bus.”
Guy: “Oh…Ok your bus is in the parking lot behind the main cabin so you wouldn't find it but sense it's an emergency I'll let you go to the bus.”
Elie: “Thanks psycho.”
Kikyo: “Elie that was genius.”
Elie: “No, you got lucky I thought it up of the top of my head just now.”
Sakura: “The guy was stupid enough to tell us where the bus was.”
Kai: “All these people are morons.”
We finally got to the bus and Kurama started the car and started to drive as fast as he could to get away from `camp boring'.
Kurama: “Buckle your seat belts we have company.”
We look out the window to see two other cars with pink, smiling flowers on them. One car drives next to us.
Guy5: “Pull over or we will make you!”
When we don't pull over both cars drive closer ant the people start throwing flowers at the bus.
Bakura: “That is so gay.”
When the flowers don't work they start throwing paper hearts at us.
Edward: “They're dumber than I thought.”
Elie: I want to blow something up.”
I take out two bombs ant throw them in the windows of the two cars. We drove faster to get away from the cars so we don't get caught in the explosion. The next thing we heard where two explosions. We have escaped the crazy camp and were on the way home.
Elie: “I just realized I forgot about taping the trip.”
Kurama: “Look a Skittles Factory.”
Kikyo: “WHERE?!!!!
Kurama: “Up ahead, want to go?”
Elie: “Lets go, I want skittles.”
Edward: “Weird.”
We go to the skittles factory. More like broke in to the skittles factory. We stole a whole box of skittles and left.
Kai: “That was too easy.”
Bakura: “Let's leave before they find out that we stole skittles.”
Elie: “I got the whole thing on tape.”
Kikyo: “Now what?”
Sakura: “Let's go home.”
Bakura: “Yeah lets go before the happy people find us and force us to sing happy camp songs.”
Akari: “GAMECUBE!!!!!!”
Elie: “I challenge you to a zoids battle.”
Akari: “You're on!”
Akari and I play zoids the whole way home and I win every single battle, and I got it on tape.
Akari: “Damn it, I will beat you!”
Elie: “Akari I have never lost a battle.”
Akari: “I will beat you!”
Sakura: “You do realize we are home.”
Kai: “Finally.”
We get out of the car and unpacked our stuff. We waved goodbye to each other and went home.
Elie: “I almost forgot I have to change the car back and put it in the garage.”
I snap my fingers twice the car changed back and it was back in the garage. The moment I walked inside my house my parents were sitting in the couch and giving me a weird look.
Elie: “What?”
Mom: “We just got a call from the camp you were at, saying you caused a ton of trouble.”
Elie: “I wasn't at a camp I was at my friend's house.”
Dad: “Elie, if you were at a friend's house then the car would be in the garage.”
Elie: “It is.”
Mom: “Oh really, lets go check.”
We go to the garage and there the car was sitting there like noting had happened.
Dad: “It is in the garage; well I guess you're off the hook.”
Elie: “Told you. Well I'm tired so I'm going to bed, goodnight.”
I go to my room and go to bed, not believing my parents actually believed me. I went asleep, thinking about the whole trip and wondering if my friend's parents had found out what trouble we caused at the camp.
 
The End
Well hope u liked it! Elie signing out!