Pokemon Fan Fiction / Duel Masters Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Masters: The Legend of Kokujo ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: This is a Pokemon/Duel Masters crossover. Kokujo ends up in the Pokemon World with only a little memory of what it was like in his own world. Is there a reason behind why this happened? Kokujo will seem OOC in this because he has had his memory partly erased mainly just those `evil' memories. He'll be himself…just not very evil…
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon or the Duel Masters character Kokujo. I do own the region this story takes place in, many of my own Pokemon, and my own places. I do not own the already known Pokemon even those from the new diamond and pearl games.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
A light wind was blowing though the trees. It was calm in the Pokemon World, but soon something was going to happen in this world and only one from another world—a certain self-proclaimed "evil genius" would be the one to set things right. A strange Pokemon appeared looking up at the crescent moon.
 
 
It is time…
 
 
Pokemon Masters: The Legend of Kokujo
 
 
A Pokemon/Duel Masters Crossover
 
 
“Where am I?...Why can't I remember much?...”
 
 
Kyoshiro Kokujo, mostly known as just Kokujo was walking around an area of darkness. There was nothing around him and he seemed to have forgotten almost everything leading up to this moment. He remembered a few mixed things like he used a Darkness Civilization Deck in some kind of card game…but he did not know what this card game was. Well, not anymore that is.
 
 
Kokujo…
 
 
“Who said that?” he then noticed something was appearing before him. It was pink, yellow, and blue in color and seemed to be speaking to him though a form of telepathy.
 
 
I am a Cresselia the voice continued. A legendary Pokemon from the Sinnoh Region.
 
 
“Sinnoh Region?”…Pokemon?...” he groaned and held his head. “Why can't I remember anything?”
 
 
I have erased some of your memory Cresselia continued. You were how do you put it evil or mean in your own world and we do not need that now do we?
 
 
“Evil?” Kokujo replied. “How?”
 
 
Hold on and I'll show you the legendary Sinnoh Pokemon said and sent some psychic waves at Kokujo. He saw things…started to remember some things…then the memories were gone. They were like dreams—things that never had happened. But what he saw were flash backs.
 
 
“What is this place?” he said looking around the dark area he was standing in.
 
 
This is the World Between Worlds Cresselia said. I brought you here so I can tell you what you must do—for you see you have been chosen to save the Pokemon World.
 
 
“But…” Kokujo said. “Why pick me…if I'm evil and all?”
 
 
All legendaries including myself have sensed the goodness in you and that is why you were chosen.
 
 
“The goodness…there is goodness in me?”
 
 
There is goodness is everyone was Cresselia's answer. I am sending you to Silverleaf Town where you will begin your adventure. Remember the fate of the Pokemon World is within you and good luck. Then the legendary Pokemon vanished.
 
 
“Cresselia wait,” then though the darkness was a flash of light. “Cresselia?” Then everything went black—black as the darkness that used to be inside Kokujo.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Author's Notes: There is the prologue. If you want more then please review. Even if Kokujo is now a good guy his over all appearance (as in his looks and voice) will still be the same. Hope this is good.