Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ Hypno's Naptime ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 18: Hypno's Naptime

After winning four badges and heading off to win four more, Sora and his friends had stopped by in the suburb of Celadon City, Sora had sent Beedrill and Vulpix back to Professor Oak in exhange for Bulbasaur and Squirtle. The professor was surprised that Sora has another Pokémon that isn't indigenous to the Kanto region; and sleeping on his head, no less. Sora explains to the professor that he came across Rowlet while doing some training for his battle with Erika and how Rowlet helped Sora win the Rainbow Badge.

After the group left the Pokémon Center, they quickly became surrounded by the giant buildings. Sora was glad that he came from a small town, and Kairi was fortunate that she didn't come from a city so big, that it'll easy to get lost in. The Alolan nine were also glad that they did their growing up on tropical islands like the Alolan Islands.

"Look at all these buildings," Mallow said.

"It feels like they're ganging up on us," Lana said.

"And they're so tall you can hardly see the sky," Kairi added.

"So where are we anyway?" Sora asked Kiawe holding the map.

"According to the map, it's called Hop Hop Hop Town?" Kiawe stated.

"Hop Hop Hop Town?" Sora tilted his head. He began to imagine chibi versions of him and his friends hopping around in the city and chanting "hop hop hop" over and over again. His trail of thought was interrupted by a random woman running up to Sora.

"Arnold! Arnold!" The woman called out taking Sora in her arms. Sora felt suffocated by her breasts as she hugged him. "Mommy's been so worried! Where have you been?"

Everyone was a bit confused by the sight. They gathered that the woman mistook Sora for a boy who is obviously her son. Sora managed to pull his face off the woman's chest as he breathed.

"Lady! My name's Sora; not Arnold!" Sora said.

The woman looked at Sora and realized her mistake.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry!" she apologized. "It's just that you look a lot like my son Arnold!"

"What happened to him?" Lillie asked.

"My son has disappeared and I don't know where he is!" Arnold's mother answered breaking into tears. A few minutes later, the group made their way in the city's square as she explained to the group that the last time she saw him was when he left for school, but never came home. "I was so upset when he just disappeared just three days ago. I can't find him anywhere."

"And you haven't heard a word from him?" Illima asked.

"Not a word," Arnold's mother answered.

"Is there any reason that he just vanished without anyone knowing?" Acerola asked.

"Arnold would never just run away from home," she answered.

"And I'd believe that," Sora said. "But he didn't say anything about being a Pokémon trainer, did he?"

"He does like Pokémon of course," Arnold's mother said. "But he never said anything about becoming a trainer."

"That's not it either," Sora said.

"Is there some way that he could just come home?" Lillie asked.

"No," Arnold's mother shook her head. "My son's isn't the only child to vanish."

"What do you mean?" Sophocles asked.

"Look over there," she said pointing to her right. Everyone looked at what she was pointing at and saw posters with mugshots of the local kids.

"Are they-?" Kairi didn't finish her question.

"Yes those are posters of all the children who has disappeared just recently," Arnold's mother said.

"And you said this happened just three days ago?" Kiawe asked. Arnold's mother sadly nodded.

"I just can't believe it was just so many at once," Mallow said.

"Me neither," Lana agreed.

"This must be a dangerous town," Sophocles said.

"Yeah," Kiawe said. "Makes me glad I grew up on a farm."

Sora and Kairi looked at Kiawe not getting what he meant.

"But they look like nice kids," Hapu said.

"Yeah," Mina lazily agreed.

"You don't think they've been kidnapped, do you?" Kairi whispered to Sora. Sora quickly covered her mouth and shushed her.

"Don't say that," Sora whispered. "It'll only make it worse!"

Kairi understood as Sora lets go of her mouth. And they spotted Officer Jenny putting up another poster.

"They were really nice kids," Officer Jenny said. "I just can't understand why they would just disappear one by one."

Everyone just ran up to the policewoman, finding strangely familiar.

"Excuse me," Lillie said. "Are you by chance related to the Officer Jenny in Lavender Town?"

"I'm her second cousin," Officer Jenny answered.

Lillie and the others explained to the policewoman that they met her back at Lavender Town helping save Mr. Fuji when he was taken hostage by Team Rocket.

"Oh, it's you," Officer Jenny said. "She did mention there were eleven kids and a Pikachu who foiled Team Rocket back in the Pokémon Tower and rescued their hostage. And by the looks of you, I can see all of you match the description."

"Isn't there a way that we can help you out with this?" Kiawe asked.

"We know that it's irregular, but we want to help out anyway we can," Mallow said as Mina nodded.

"Well okay," Officer Jenny said. "Just don't get in the way."

"Of course," everyone said at once. Kairi looks over to Sora who was looking at the woman for some reason.

Kairi walks up to him and placed her hand on Sora's shoulder. Sora turned to her.

"Are you okay?" Kairi asked.

"I'm fine," Sora said. "It's just that lady reminds me a lot of my mom."

Kairi understood as she remembered speaking with his mom back at Lavender Town. It wasn't the same as meeting her in person, but she felt jealous that Sora has at least one parent that's still alive. But she felt welcomed by her. Kairi even blushed at the memory that she said she's beautiful. She thought Sora was lucky to have a loving and caring mother as Delia.

"And I know she's really worried about him," Sora said.

"Pikachu," Pikachu jumped on Sora's head.

"Yeah I know," Kairi said. "Your mom would worry about you if you just disappear like that."

"Yeah," Sora said.

Joining Officer Jenny, the group walk down the street.

"All these children disappeared just three days ago," Officer Jenny said.

"Three days ago?" Sophocles asked.

"Just like that Arnold kid," Acerola asked.

"Did any of them have anything in common?" Illima asked.

"Yeah. Anything at all?" Kairi asked.

"They don't have a thing in common," Officer Jenny answered.

"Figures," they all said hanging their heads feeling that they just hit a snag.

"But I think that other children may know something about the missing children," Officer Jenny said.

"Okay that's a good start," Sora said. "We'll go asking them around and see if they know anything."

Everyone agreed as Officer Jenny handed each of them a poster and headed off in random directions hoping that they'd find a clue.

They went into the local Pokémon Center and asked the kids inside.

Kairi walks up to two younger boys and bends down to knee level and holds a poster of one of the missing boys.

"Have you ever seen this little boy before?" Kairi asked.

"I haven't," one of the boys answered.

"Yeah, I play with him all the time," another boy answered.

"When was the last time that you saw him?" Kairi asked.

"I don't know," the second boy answered.

"But do you know where he likes to do?" Kairi asked. "And try to remember."

"Well he likes to play at the park," the second boy said. "And he likes to eat ice cream. Strawberry is his favorite."

Over to Sora; he holds a poster of one of the girls two other girls. The little girls both looked at him and blushed at the sight of a cute older boy.

"Have you two ever seen this little girl before?" Sora asked.

"No," one the girls said shaking her head.

"I didn't see her either," the other girl said.

"Well thanks anyway," Sora said.

The Alolan nine asked around the Pokémon Center and none of the kids had seen any of the missing since their disappearances.

Sora and Kairi walked up to Nurse Joy.

"Excuse me, Nurse Joy," Sora said.

"May I help you?" Nurse Joy asked.

"We're here looking for the kids who went missing just recently," Kairi said holding up a poster.

"You mean the kids who vanished just recently," Nurse Joy said. "I would like to tell you what I know, but I'm afraid that we're having a crisis of our own."

"What kind of crisis?" Sora asked.

"Most of the Pokémon here are acting very strangely," Nurse Joy said.

"Pika?" Pikachu asked.

Sora and Kairi looked at each other worried not liking where this was going. Sora and Kairi looked at each other while Pikachu looks between them. They gathered the others as they all saw what she meant. None of the Pokémon there was responding to anything.

"I see what you mean," Sora said.

"What could have happened?" Kairi asked concerned.

"I honestly don't know," Nurse Joy said. "It only happened just three days ago."

"Three days ago?" Kiawe exclaimed.

"Anyone sensing a pattern here?" Sora asked.

"I am," Officer Jenny said.

"But there's only one Pokémon here that isn't effected," Nurse Joy said. She gestured the Pokémon she mentioned to come out. And it was a Popplio. Everyone was surprised to see another Alolan starter in Kanto.

"A Popplio?" Sora asked taking out his Pokédex.

Popplio, the Sea Lion Pokémon

Type: Water

It creates special bouncy balloons to send at its opponents. When the balloons pop, the sheer force of their bursting is what deals damage. If Popplio want to create big, powerful balloons, they must be persistent. It takes daily practice for these Pokémon to develop their skills.

"First Rowlet and now a Popplio," Sora said.

"Are you holding on to this Popplio for a trainer from Alola?" Lana asked.

"I'm afraid this little one doesn't have a trainer," Nurse Joy said. "Popplio only shown up a week ago; just before the children disappeared and the other Pokémon went into this state."

Suddenly, a ringing came from a machine the young policewoman is carrying.

"Is that your radio?" Hapu asked.

"No," Officer Jenny said. "It's picking up something."

"What is that thing, anyway?" Mallow asked.

"It's a sleep wave detector," Officer Jenny answered.

"Sleep wave detector?" Kiawe asked.

"Lately, I've been picking up sleep waves," Officer Jenny explained.

"And what are sleep waves?" Sora asked.

"Sleep waves are wave lengths," the policewoman said. "They induce sleep."

"Well it couldn't come from any of the Pokémon in this center," Nurse Joy said.

"It's not coming from in here," Officer Jenny said. "It's coming from outside."

"Pika..." Pikachu fell as he was asleep.

"Pikachu!" Sora gasped. "Can you hear me?" Sora shook Pikachu. No response came from Pikachu. "Come on, buddy! Answer me!"

"Chu..." Pikachu responded in his sleep.

"Definitely not a coincidence now," Sophocles said.

"Agreed," Officer Jenny said. "Let's find the sourse of the sleep waves."

Everyone nodded in agreement as Sora placed Pikachu in his backpack. Popplio hopped aboard Sora's shoulder wanting to come along. Sora didn't want to involve a Pokémon he had just met, but there was no time for an argument.

Meanwhile, a eccentric scientist with a goatee and wearing small glasses picked up the same sleep waves.

"I knew it!" The scientist said. "The sleep waves are coming from this town! Hohohoho! Wait until I get my hands on you, little treasures. And then the world will bow to my will and mine alone! The world will know the name of Mad Ivan!"

Ivan's laughter is echoed in the warehouse he is currently occupying.

Sora, Kairi, the Alolan nine and Officer Jenny follows the sleep waves right to its source. They stop to a tall building in front of them.

"They seem to be coming from this building," Officer Jenny said.

"So tall," Sora said awestruck.

"Where on the building?" Mallow asked.

"The roof," Officer Jenny said.

The group heads inside the building and take the elevator. The signal was getting stronger the further they went. Once out of the elevator, they came across a door. Officer Jenny opened the door to find a mansion on top of the building.

"A mansion?" Sora asked.

"On top of the skyscraper?" Sophocles added.

"The signal's coming from in there," Officer Jenny said.

"Let's go!" Sora said as he and Kiawe ran towards the mansion.

"Sora, Kiawe, wait!" Kairi called out to them. Sora and Kiawe placed their ears at the door. Sora gestures to the rest to come forward. They did exactly that.

"What's going on?" Lana asked.

"Someone's inside," Kiawe said. "You ready, Sora?"

"Yeah," Sora nodded. "On the count of three."

Sora and Kiawe counted at once.

"One. Two. THREE!" Sora and Kiawe counted.

Both boys barge through the door. This caught everyone inside as they all people of high society. Sora and Kiawe all looked around as the rest of the group entered the mansion. A Drowzee and another yellow Pokémon with white hair tufted around its neck holding a pendulum.

"What the?" Kiawe said.

"What is going on?" Sora was just as confused.

"Excuse me," one of the patrons said. "But are you new members?"

"Members of what?" Sora asked not understanding.

"No sir," Officer Jenny said. "We've been picking up sleep waves coming from this building."

"Sleep waves, you say?" The same man stroked his chin. With a burst of realization. "Oh, I do believe this Hypno was emitting them."

Sora looked over to Drowzee and Hypno. He took out his Pokédex and pointed at them.

Drowzee, the Hypnosis Pokémon

Type: Psychic

If your nose becomes itchy while you are sleeping, it's a sure sign that one of these Pokémon is standing above your pillow and trying to eat your dream through your nostrils.

Hypno, the Hypnosis Pokémon

The evolved form of Drowzee

Type: Psychic

Hypno holds a pendulum in its hand. The arcing movement and glitter of the pendulum lull the foe into a deep state of hypnosis. While this Pokémon searches for prey, it polishes the pendulum.

"A Drowzee and a Hyno," Kairi muttered. "These are the evolution line of these hypnosis Pokémon, right?"

"That is correct, young lady," the man nodded. "We used to have two Drowzee; and as you can see one of our Drowzee evolved into a Hypno just three days ago."

"Three days ago?!" Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine exclaimed at once.

"I knew it!" Officer Jenny said. "I knew this was connected to the children disappearing and the Pokémon losing energy."

"Popplio," Popplio said.

"We've been using the Pokémon instead of using sleeping medicine," one of the patrons said.

"And what do you mean we?" Illima asked.

"Why the members of the Pokémon Lovers Club," the man said. "And I am the president of the club."

"Pokémon Lovers Club?" Sora asked.

"Precisely," the president said. "All of our members absolutely adore Pokémon. Both Drowzee and Hypno have become our favorite Pokémon. We all work hard in the city that we all suffer from insomnia, so all of our efforts had paid off when our Drowzee evolved. And we've been using Hypno's hypnotic powers to help us sleep at night."

Lillie didn't like how that came out.

One of the club's members sat in the chair in front of Hypno as it swung its pendulum emitting sleep waves.

"Oh no! You mustn't do that!" Lillie said. "Hypno is only supposed to be emitting sleep waves by sapping energy from other Pokémon, not people!"

"What do you mean?" The club's president asked.

"Yeah Lillie," Sophocles said. "Fill us in."

"That only made a side-effect," Lillie said. "Hypno's Hypnosis is usually used on only other Pokémon. But beacuse it was altered to effect humans, it's making a side-effect on the other Pokémon."

Sora took off his backpack and shown Pikachu to everyone. The club's president and the other members gasped at the sight.

"Oh dear," the club's president said. "If I had known that would happen, I would never have put this to practice. I assure you it was purely an accident."

"You don't think maybe that it effected some kids who might be sensitive to it too?" Acerola guessed.

"It's possible," Lillie said.

Popplio jumps off of Sora's back as he placed Pikachu next to Drowzee and looked Hypno right in the eyes. Sora's curiosity got the better of him now.

"Let's see," Sora said. Hypno waved its pendulum on Sora. Sora became influenced by its hypnosis and went on all fours. "Pika! Pika! Pikachu!"

"Sora, what are you doing?" Kairi asked.

"He's being controlled by the hypnosis," Lillie said. "He's going through Pokémon Gaeri."

"What the heck is that?!" Kiawe asked.

"It's what Sora's going through making him behave like a Pikachu," Lillie explained.

"He thinks he's a Pokémon?" Kairi gasped.

"Pikachu! Pika, Pika! Pika!" Sora said in a trance. Sora got up and ran out the mansion.

"Sora! Come back!" Kairi called to him.

"We better go after him before he hurts himself," Hapu said.

Everyone agreed to that.

Kairi, the Alolan nine, Officer Jenny, and the club's president followed Sora blindly into the park. They caught up with Sora who accidentally led them to a lake where the missing kids were under the same influence as Sora; but they all thought they were different Pokémon.

"The missing kids!" Kiawe said.

"Sora led us to them," Mina said in a low tone.

"That's good news," Lana said.

"How on earth could this have happened?" The club's president asked in disbelief.

Officer Jenny went up to the kids clapping her hands trying to snap them out of it.

"Alright everyone, it's time to go home," Officer Jenny said. She grabbed a little girl thinking that she's a Magikarp by the hand out of the puddle. "Come on! Wake up! Your mothers and fathers are worried sick about you."

"It's not going work," Lillie said to the policewoman. "No matter what we do, we can't snap them out of it."

"And how are we going to do it?" Mallow asked.

"I have no idea," Lillie admitted.

"I have an idea," the club president said. "We can use Drowzee to cure the children?"

Everyone looked at the club president wanting to know what he means.

"You think that's a good idea?" Kairi asked with concern. "What if something goes wrong?"

"Kairi could be right," Illima said. "There could be some severe consequences done to them."

"You have nothing to fear," the club's president said. "Sleep waves interacts dream wave lengths. Our Drowzee may counteract Hypno's wavelengths."

Everyone looked at Lillie for an opinion.

"That'll work," Lillie said. "Whenever there is sleep, there's also dreams. So if we use that on Sora, he might snap out of it."

"It's worth a try," Kairi said.

Everyone brought Sora back to the Pokémon Lovers Club and sat him down in a chair.

"Now Drowzee, if you use your dream wave lengths and focus them on this boy," the club's president said.

"Drowzee," Drowzee emits its dream waves into Sora. He stops acting like a Pikachu. Drowzee claps its hands.

"Huh?" Sora looked around the room and turned to the others. "Hey guys! You wouldn't believe the weirdest dream I just had."

"It sounds like Sora," Lana whispered. "But is it really him?"

"Only one way to find out," Kiawe whispered back. "Hey Sora. When are you going to ask Kairi out on a date?"

Sora and Kairi's faces turned red at that statement.

"How many times do I have to tell you it's not like that?!" Sora yelled. "We're just friends!"

"He's back," Kiawe snickered.

The Alolan nine laughed as they found Sora's reaction priceless. Sora looked over to Kairi with her face still red.

"Did I miss something?" Sora asked. Kairi didn't answer the question and just looked at him. "Why are you looking at me funny? Do I have something on my face?"

Kairi and the Alolan nine explained to Sora that he thought that he was a Pikachu under the influence of Hypno's hypnosis and he led them to the missing kids. Sora couldn't believe what he was told.

"With that out of the way now we've got to get those kids back to normal," Officer Jenny said.

"That's right," Sora agreed. "But how?"

"You can leave that to me and my reliable partner," Kiawe said taking out a Pokéball. "Turtonator! Come on out!" The Pokéball lets out a huge turtle-like Pokémon with spikes on the shell.

Sora, Kairi, and the members of the Pokémon Lovers Club were amazed by this Pokémon, since it was not from Kanto. Sora took out his Pokédex and pointed at Turtonator.

Turtonator, the Blast Turtle Pokémon

Type: Fire/Dragon

The shell on its back is chemically unstable and explodes violently if struck. The hole in its stomach is its weak point. It gushes fire and poisonous gases from its nostrils. Its dung is an explosive substance and can be put to various uses.

"Tutonator carry Drowzee," Kiawe ordered.

"Turtonator," Turonator said picking up Drowzee.

They ran out the mansion to get the kids back to normal, but they were interrupted by a shadowy form of energy stopping them in their tracks.

"What now?" Sora asked annoyed.

They saw two ghostly Pokémon come out from nowhere, one was looks like a dark sphere surrounded by light purple gas. It has large, white eyes and a large mouth with a small pair of fangs. And the other is purple, spiky, floating figure with triangular eyes, tiny pupils, fangs and disembodied, three-fingered, clawed hands. Sora took out his Pokédex and pointed it at the two ghostly Pokémon.

Gastly, the Gas Pokémon

Type: Ghost/Poison

Gastly is largely composed of gaseous matter. When exposed to a strong wind, the gaseous body quickly dwindles away. Groups of this Pokémon cluster under the eaves of houses to escape the ravages of wind.

Haunter, the Gas Pokémon

The evolved form of Gastly

Type: Ghost/Poison

Haunter is a dangerous Pokémon. If one beckons you while floating in darkness, you must never approach it. This Pokémon will try to lick you with its tongue and steal your life away.

"Oh great!" Sora moaned. "Ghost Type Pokémon here causing us trouble."

"Where did they come from?" Kairi asked.

"From me," a new voice came. Everyone looked at the source and saw a man coming in by hang glider. "Allow me to introduce myself! I am Mad Ivan; scientist extraordinaire! And I intend to take possession of that Drowzee and Hypno. And I will do anything to obtain them, even if it means that I have to battle you for them!"

"If it's a battle you want! Then that's what's you're going to get!" Sora said taking out a Pokéball. But Popplio stepped in and fired a barrage of bubbles at Gastly and Haunter. "What are you doing, Popplio?"

"Popplio," Popplio said.

"You want to help us?" Sora asked.

"Popplio!" Popplio said nodding.

"Well if you think you can beat those two, then I have faith in you! Go for it!" Sora said.

Popplio fired the bubbles again. Hitting both ghost Pokémon at once. Then water formed around Popplio as it flew in the air like a torpedo. The impact causes serious damage to Gastly.

"That was Aqua Jet," Lana said.

"And she used Bubble Beam as well," Kairi added.

"You little neophyte!" Ivan yelled. "How dare you do that to my babies! Gastly! Haunter! Shadow Ball now!"

Gastly and Haunter fires their Shadow Ball attacks right at Popplio. The sea lion Pokémon dodges the attacks with another Aqua Jet and hitting Haunter with another Bubble Beam. Popplio then finishes them off with a powerful Ice Beam, freezing them both. Ivan called back both of Gastly and Haunter into their Pokéballs.

"Way to go, Popplio!" Sora cheered.

"Popplio!" Popplio said clapping her flippers.

"I'm not done yet!" Ivan sneered taking out another Pokéball. "Gengar! Go!" Mad Ivan threw his Pokéball letting out his Gengar. Sora took out his Pokédex once again.

Gengar, the Shadow Pokémon

The evolved form of Haunter

Type: Ghost/Poison

Sometimes, on a dark night, your shadow thrown by a streetlight will suddenly and startlingly overtake you. It is actually a Gengar running past you, pretending to be your shadow.

"So having all three evolved forms is a trend these days," Sora said.

"Gengar, start off with Dark Pulse!" Ivan ordered as Gengar fired dark energy from its hands. The dark energy makes its way to Popplio when Kiawe gave the word.

"Turtonator! Protect Popplio with Shell Trap!" Kiawe ordered as Turtonator steps in front of Popplio. The spikes on Turtonator's shell glows as the attack made contact and explodes. Use Dragon Tail!" Turtonator's long tail glows as it swung its tail glowing purple. The attack sends Gengar back. Popplio fires Bubble Beam cauing serious damage to Gengar. Ivan had seen enough and drew Gengar to its Pokéball.

"Gengar, come back!" Ivan said. "You haven't seen the last of Mad Ivan! I shall return!" Ivan grabbed his hang glider and flew off.

"What was that about?" Sora asked.

"I don't know," Officer Jenny said. "But I will be glad to arrest him if he should ever fall under my radar again."

Everyone turned to Popplio as she smiled at them.

"But we owe it all to you," Sora said.

"Popplio! Popplio!" Popplio clapped.

Everyone made it to the park as Drowzee emits its dream waves on the kids. The process even worked on Pikachu. Drowzee clapped its hands waking the kids up.

"Hey! How did I get to the middle of the park?" one of the missing boys asked.

"Yeah! I should be working on being a Pokémon trainer," another boy said.

All the kids went off home like nothing happened. Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine were relieved to see that everything was now okay.

"Pika," Pikachu said woke up. "Pikachu."

"Good to see that you're okay, Pikachu," Sora said.

"Pikachu," Pikachu said.

"Arnold!" The woman from before said running in the park. As luck would have it, one of the missing boys, a boy with Sora's exact hairstyle but with blonde hair ran up to his mother and embraced her. And Juding by his appearance, he was younger than Sora just by a few years.

"Mama!" Arnold said hugging his mom. "I don't know what happened. I'm sorry I worried you."

"That doesn't matter," Arnold's mother said. "All that matters is that you're safe."

With that over and done with, the group made it to the Pokémon Center and cured the Pokémon there. The Pokémon were just dreaming much to their relief.

Sora bent down to Popplio and picked her up.

"We owe this to you," Sora smiled.

"Popplio!" Popplio beamed.

"And since you don't belong to anyone," Sora said. "How would like to join my team? There's always room for one more."

"Popplio!" Popplio hugged Sora hard as she accepted.

"I'll take that for a yes!" Sora said taking out a Pokéball and hurling it in the air. Popplio catches the ball with her nose and flipped it as her nose pushes the button on the Pokéball taking her inside. Stars swirls around confirming the catch. "Welcome aboard, Popplio!" Sora said before the Pokéball teleports straight to Professor Oak's lab. "He's sure gonna be in for a surprise when he sees Popplio."

Kairi was happy for him as she places her hand on his shoulder.

"Popplio will make such a cute addition to the team," Kairi said.

"I do hope you do take very good care of Popplio," Nurse Joy said.

Over to Professor Oak's lab, he just recieved word that Sora has another Pokémon in his possession.

"Oh my! Sora managed to get himself another new Pokémon," the professor said. "What did he send me this time?" The Pokéball opens up and lets out Popplio. "Another Pokémon from the Alola region, I pressume. That boy must have an act for catching such gems."

"Popplio?" Popplio asked.

"Welcome aboard, my little friend," Professor Oak said. "You're going to like it here. Especially with the other new friends you'll meet here." The professor gestures to Sora's other Pokémon. "Butterfree, Beedrill, Zubat, Krabby, Sandshrew, Rockruff, Vulpix, Psyduck, Primeape. Meet Popplio."

The other Pokémon openly welcomes the newest addition to the team as Popplio expresses her gratitude by blowing bubbles all over the room making it into a bubble party. Things were definitely going to get even lively around the place.