Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Pokémon: Sora's Journey ❯ Flower Power! ( Chapter 87 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Episode 87: Flower Power!

We open up with Delibird flying in the Johto skies searching for Jessie, James, and Meowth. The red penguin-like Pokémon managed to spot the three of them and dove down to their direction.

Unaware of the incoming projectile hurdling towards them, they're picking some berries at a bush.

"Oran Berries, Pecha Berries, Cheri Berries," Jessie sang.

"Nana Berries, Perism Berries, Mago Berries," James also sang.

"Berries, berries, berries everywhere!" Meowth finished.

"Wobbufett!"

"I think this should last us for the whole week," Jessie said.

"I do believe that you are right," James said. "But we can never have too many berries."

"So true, James. We'll come back tomorrow if we wanna last for two weeks," Jessie said.

"But I got a haunting feeling that we're forgetting something," Meowth said.

"Gasp! I do believe you are right, Meowth!" Jessie said.

"Let's check the list just to make sure," James said as he pulled out the list. Then Delibird dives right in front of Jessie, James, Meowth, and Wobbufett.

"AAH!" They all coughed in the dust cloud. Once the dust cloud had cleared, they all saw a Pokémon they definitely recognize.

"A Delibird?" Jessie asked.

"Dosen't this Delibird look familiar to anyone?" James asked.

"Del, Deli! Deli, Deli, Delibird, Deli," Delibird chirped.

"I think Delibird is saying that we're behind on our payments so we have to pay it to him," Meowth translated.

"Oh no," Jessie sighed as she realized whose Delibird it is. She knew very well Delibird belongs to Matori. "I wonder how Delibird found us so fast."

It turns out, Matori caught wind of their departure as she grew suspicious on why she hadn't heard from them, so she sent out Delibird to find them. And that led her Delibird to Johto.

"Say Delibird, we're a tad short on funds so how about letting it slide just this once?" James suggested.

"Bird, Delibird, Deli," Delibird said shaking his head.

"Meowth? Translation?" James asked.

"Delibird said no deal. We have to pay no matter what," Meowth translated.

"Deli, Delibird, Deli, Deli," Delibird said.

"But since we don't have any money, he's going have to settle with whatever we've got," Meowth translated. With that said, Delibird quickly took all the berries. Delibird even took out a small dark green box and put it in his hollow tail.

"No, not my bottle cap collection!" James gasped.

"Funds or no funds we really are paying for it," Jessie said.

"Deli, Deli, Deli," Delibird chirped.

"See ya next month," Meowth translated.

Delibird took flight in the skies. Jessie, James, Meowth, and Meowth just stood there hanging their heads in defeat (I will have to say UTTER defeat).

"Anyone has any ideas?" James asked.

"Maybe we should get back to catching Pikachu," Meowth said. "He and the rest of the twerps has to be somewhere in Johto."

"Wait a minute! How do you know that?" Jessie asked.

"Have ya even watched the anime? I bet you didn't even read the fanfic! That's if you can even read at all!" Meowth hissed causing Jessie to grab him and stretch his cheeks.

"Well, read this!" Jessie said as she and the scratch cat Pokémon fought.

"Isn't there a town nearby?" James asked.

Jessie and Meowth stopped fighting and looked at him.

"You're right, Jimmy!" Meowth said.

"Then let's get to work! The twerps should be on their way there now!" Jessie said.

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine were all walking in the forest when Pikachu's ears perked up.

"Pika?"

"What do you hear, Pikachu?" Sora asked.

"Pika!" Pikachu pointed to the sky when the group saw Matori's Delibird flying by them.

"Hey, a Delibird," Lillie said.

"Didn't think they'd be anywhere warm" Lana said. Sora took out his Pokédex to get info on Delibird.

"Let's see what Dexter has to say about you," Sora said.

Delibird, the Delivery Pokémon

Type: Ice/Flying

Delibird carries its food bundled up in its tail. There once was a famous explorer who managed to reach the peak of the world's highest mountain, thanks to one of these Pokémon sharing its food.

"That's a useful Pokémon to have around," Sora said putting his Pokédex away.

"Also so cute the way he's flapping those flippers," Kairi cooed.

"That Delibird looks like he was on a mission," Mallow said.

"And an an accomplished mission by they way he's flying," Illima said.

"Dosen't Delibird have an attack that they use that can both do damage or heal their opponents?" Sophocles asked.

"I think you're talking about Present," Lillie said. "But the attack has a power level that goes off at time to time."

Sora thought for a moment he imagines being given a white box wrapped by a red ribbon by a Delibird. The box then explodes in his face leaving behind soot on his face. Back to reality, he shakes his head.

"Not a good way to celebrate Christmas or your birthday," Sora said.

"Pikachu."

"But we should keep going," Sora said. "Isn't there a town just close to here, Illima?"

"Just a moment," Illima said taking out the map and he pinpoints their current location. "The town near here is a town called Flowerender. And it's just a few hours away."

The group made their way to Flowerender after a few hours and looked around. They were pretty amazed by the sights that the city had to offer.

"So much to see," Sora said.

"What do you think we should do first?" Kairi asked. Sora placed his arm around Kairi's shoulder.

"Anywhere is fine just as long as you have some fun," Sora said giving hus girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. The Alolan girls all swooned at the sight while Sophocles rolled his eyes.

"Oh brother," Sophocles said under his breath.

"Don't ruin it for them, Sophocles," Kiawe whispered. "Do you want the girls to punish you?" Kiawe gave him a demonic look. Sophocles was definitely afraid not wanting to take a chance with their wrath.

Suddenly, a girl wearing a light pink dress and with pigtails carrying orange forms runs up to the group.

"Check out the Pokémon Exhibition," the girl suggested.

"Pokémon Exhibition?" Sora asked. "What the heck is that?"

"It's a giant outdooor Pokémon entertainment festival," the girl answered. "Every year, Pokémon trainers come from around the world to put on shows. That's what Flowerender is famous for."

"I guess we could stick around for a bit," Sora said. "After all it sounds like fun."

"I'm in," Kiawe said. "I could put on a real fire show!"

"And I could have some of my Pokémon do a live show," Sora said letting Hoothoot, Teddiursa, and Phanpy out.

"What kind of performance you thinking of?" Mallow asked.

"Maybe just a dance performance, maybe," Sora said. He looks over to Togepi. "And maybe it'll be something Togepi can get into."

"Toge, Toge, Toge, Togepi!" Togepi chirped.

"I think that it'll be a very cute idea," Kairi said.

With that said, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine all looked around and saw some of the perfomances already underway. One was a Flareon jumping through ring of fire. Another was an Oddish running on a rolling Electrode. One was with involving a man dancing with some Mankey to some rap music. One was with an Alakazam with an oversized spoon using its psychic powers to bend an manages to succeed. And there was a stand in which a Starmie along with two Wartortle, two Psyduck, two Krabby, two Slowpoke, and two Poliwhirl putting on a water show. There was even some small blue Pokémon similar to Wobbufett jumping on a trampoline. They had ears for arms as it appears to be, and a bulbous growth on its head. These little Pokémon were doing all sorts of flips and tricks.

"What does Dexter have to say about these?" Sora asked taking out his Pokédex.

Wynaut, the Bright Pokémon

Type: Psychic

Wynaut can always be seen with a big, happy smile on its face. Look at its tail to determine if it is angry. When angered, this Pokémon will be slapping the ground with its tail.

"They have to be happy if they're having a good time jumping around like that," Sora said putting his Pokédex away.

"Pikachu."

They watched the performance when something else caught their eyes. They saw two Bellossom performing an acrobatic dance. The group watched the two Bellossom dance on.

"Wow! Bellossom!" Mallow said awestruck.

"Bell! Bell! Bell! Bellossom! Bell! Bell! Bell! Bellossom!"

Their trainer is a young woman wearing a teal long-sleeved shirt with blue shorts with long yellow stockings and black boots. Her long brown hair is tied by a red hair band and she has blue eyes. And wore a Pokéball around her neck.

"They're just like gymnasts," Lana said.

"Yeah," Mina agreed.

"That girl has done a great job at training them," Illima said.

"Togepi!"

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, our gravity-defying grand finale! The Bell Loopdeloop!" The young woman announced as both her Bellossom got into position. "Bell! Bella! Are you ready?"

"Bello!" The two Bellossom nodded.

"Just stay relaxed and you'll get it this time," the girl said. The Bellossom nodded. "Go!" One of the Bellossom ran towards the other. It flips the other over into the air. "Now the Bell Loopdeloop!" The Bellossom in the air flips in the air only to have trouble and hurdles out of control. "Oh no!"

"I gotcha! I gotcha!" Sora said as he caught the Bellossom in his arms. He lands on his rear as she ran up to him.

"Oh my gosh! Are you alright?" The girl asked concerned.

"I'm doing okay," Sora said. "That was a lucky catch."

"You were at the right place at the right time for us," the girl said. She held out her hand and Sora grabs it to pull him up.

After the performance, she treated Sora and his friends for some drinks to thank Sora for the save.

"Again thank you for saving my Bellosom," she said. "We haven't even introduced ourselves yet. My name is Bailey and these are my Bellossom, Bell and Bella."

"Bellossom!"

"I'm Sora," he introduced himself. "This here is my partner Pikachu and my girlfriend Kairi."

"Pikachu."

"Nice to meet you. And this little one is my Togepi," Kairi introduced.

"My name is Lillie."

"I am Illima."

"I'm Lana."

"My name's Mallow."

"I'm Kiawe."

"The name's Sophocles."

"I'm Acerola."

"Mina."

"And I'm Hapu."

"Pleased to meet all of you," Bailey said.

"That was an awesome performance earlier," Sora said. "You and your Bellossom gonna try that trick again?"

"Well, that was our original plan," Bailey answered sadly before turning to Bell. "But we've been having some trouble with our Belloop-de-loop lately."

"Yeah, we kinda noticed," Kiawe said.

"What could have happened?" Lillie asked.

"Sadly, I don't know," Bailey said. "Bell used to get it perfectly, but ever since we came here, she's been having trouble."

"Bell must be in a real slump," Illima said.

"Yes, but we're just going to try our best! Right Bell?" Bailey asked.

"Bell," Bell nodded.

Elsewhere in Flowerender, Team Rocket continues on searching for Sora and his friends but they all looked around.

"There's something really festive going on here, wouldn't you say, James?" Jessie asked.

"Since you mentioned it, I thought it was Meowth," James said.

"Looks like to me the whole town is getting ready for some kind of street performance," Meowth pointed out.

"That sounds like it's right up our alley!" James said.

"It wouldn't it be exciting if James and I could demonstrate our talents here?" Jessie asked.

"It would be exciting if you had any talents to demonstrate," Meowth said. Jessie said as she switches her clothes with a Mexican-style tango dress.

"They would get a blast with my tango dance!" Jessie said in a bad Spanish accent. James even came in the scene with a pink ballerina outfit and a fake swan on his head. Meowth just facepalmed.

"Those two really need to have their heads examined," Meowth deadpanned. Wobbufett pops out from nowhere.

"Wobbufett."

They do a hand-to-hand pose with one another.

"We're gonna get rich!" Jessie satated.

"Yes. And you're going to help us do it," James added.

"Wobbufett and I don't have to dance or nothing, do I?" Meowth asked feeling afraid.

"Wobbufett."

"Oh no," Jessie and James said. "We'll do all the dancing and you two just be yourselves!"

"That's it?" Meowth just asked.

"Wobbufett?"

A few minutes later, Team Rocket switched into their regular clothes and set up on their own stage.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry! Step right up and witness the one-of-a-kind attraction guarantee to shock and amaze you!" Jessie announced. "Gather round feast your eyes on a walking talking Meowth that you won't find anywhere!" Meowth winced since he's about to be the center of attention.

"What do I say?" Meowth asked himself.

Not too long, some of the people gathered around to witness the talking Meowth. The cat Pokémon developed a case of stage fright and just acted like a normal Meowth.

"You call that talking?" One man asked disappointed.

Team Rocket were getting booed at and exited off the stage.

"Just gives us a few moments folks! There will be a short intermission," James said as he and Jessie carried Meowth backstage. "What is the matter with you, Meowth? Why didn't you talk?"

"I get nervous when I get on stage! Besides, I don't know what to say on stage!" Meowth barked at James.

"Who cares what you say? Just tell a joke, sing a song, I mean anything!" James said.

"I will not demean myself with an unscripted performance!" Meowth stated.

"And I thought I was the pre-madonna here!" Jessie said Jessie took out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote something down. "Here! Just read these jokes!"

"This will be in the bag!" Meowth said taking the note.

"I don't know, Jessie. Comedy is tricky," James said.

"What are you worried about? They'll be rolling in laughter and we'll be rolling in dough!" Meowth said. Wobbufett once again pops out.

"Wobbufett!"

Team Rocket makes it back on stage.

"Sorry for the delay, ladies and gentlemen!" James said.

"And now the star of our show, Meowth," Jessie added as she and James exited the stage.

"Hi there folks! I've got some great jokes for ya!" Meowth announced. Everyone started to get their spirits up when the talking Meowth was gonna tell them jokes. "What does a Pokémon with allergies say? Give up? It says 'Pika-CHOO!" Everyone was silent for a moment. "When does a Pokémon trainer go see the doctor? When his Bulbas-SORE!" Only Jessie and James were laughing, but the audience didn't even find that even remotely funny. Everyone gathered just started to leave.

"Hey, the show isn't free!" Jessie hissed.

"Well, it should be because those are the lamest jokes that I ever heard," One man said. James stepped in.

"Meowth is just warming up! It'll get better!" James said as he ran up the stage and whispered something into Meowth's ear.

"Oh, they'll love this one!" Meowth said. "Hey, did you hear about the low-fat Pokémon food? Caterpie!" Jessie, James, and what remains of the audience just looked at Meowth confusingly.

"Butterfree! Not Caterpie! I said Butterfree!" James shouted.

"What difference does it make because it's the same thing!" Meowth argued. James and Meowth argued on when the remaining audience just took off.

"Where did everybody go?" James and Meowth asked.

"The only good thing about it is you two have managed to stop the show," Jessie deadpanned.

"Don't blame me!" Meowth said.

"Well, if your delivery was just right, you would have been a hit," James said.

"It's a hit you want? Then I'll give you a hit right side your head! Just believe it!" Meowth shouted.

"We needed you to warm up the crowd, not cool them off," Jessie said.

"And now they will never see Jessie and me dance," James said.

"And you think that's a bad thing?" Meowth asked sarcastically.

"We will put on the most spectacular dance this town has ever seen!" Jessie said.

"The best that the world has ever seen!" James said.

Jessie and James became enthralled into their own delusions as Meowth just shook his head in utter disbelief. And they set a plan into motion. They ride on a bulldozer with Meowth driving it.

"Out of the way! Out of the way!" Jessie shouted to the crowd.

"Move your cabooses!" James also shouted.

Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, the Alolan nine, and Bailey heard them calling out to the crowd.

"Team Rocket?! Not here!" Sora groaned. Sora ran right in their path as their bulldozer came to a halt. "Just when we thought we were rid of you for good, you come right back to us."

"Sora! What's going on? Who are they?" Bailey asked. Jessie cackles as she claps her cassettes.

"Prepare for trouble and the dance!

"And I'm wearing tights instead of pants!"

"To protect the world from devastation!"

"To unite all peoples within our nation!"

"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

"To extend our reach to the stars above!"

"Jessie!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

Wobbufett pops up stealing Meowth's thunder.

"Wobbufett!"

Meowth kicks Wobbufett on the side.

"That's my shtick!" Meowth shouted.

"Since when did they get a new Pokémon?" Sora asked taking out his Pokédex to get information about Jessie's latest Pokémon.

Wobbufett, the Patient Pokémon

The evolved form of Wynaut

Type: Psychic

Wobbufett make their homes inside of dark caves in order to conceal their black tails. This Pokémon cannot attack on its own- they can only endure attacks.

"A Pokémon that won't attack on its own and endures attacks?" Sora asked putting his Pokédex away. "That's a good Pokémon for you to have." He looks over to Pikachu. "You ready to get rid of the moron trio, Pikachu?"

"Pika!" Pikachu nodded.

"Wait Sora!" Bailey called out. "This place is reserved for the trainers and Pokémon that are performing in the exhibition! We will be the ones who will defend it!"

"Well, if it's a battle you want!" Jessie sneered.

"Then it's a battle with you shall have!" James said.

"Alakazam! Use Psychic on that Bulldozer!" One trainer ordered. Alakazam used its Psychic powers to lift up the and send them falling.

"Let's put on a performance! Arbok! Let's go!" Jessie shouted throwing her Pokéball.

"Victreebel! Let's go!" James said throwing his Pokéball and it let out his Victreebel. The fly catcher Pokémon chomps onto James's head once more. "Not my head! I have my public to think about!"

"Bell! Bella! Let's scare them off!" Bailey shouted as her Bellossom went into battle.

"Arbok! Poison Sting!" Jessie ordered. Arbok fired Poison Sting right at the Bellossom as they danced to avoid the attack.

"Victreebel! Use Leaf Blade!" James ordered as Victreebel's leaves glowed and charged towards the two Bellossom.

"Use the back step we've rehearsed!" Bailey called out. Victreebel swung with Leaf Blade right at the two Bellossom. They easily dodged the attack. Victreebel kept on swinging, but not one of those hits had landed.

"So fast!" Mallow said.

"They did a whole lotta dancing, so they have to be fast," Illima said.

"Bell! Bella! Keep it up!" Sora called out.

"Stop dancing around and just attack them already!" Meowth called out.

"Arbok! Use Crunch now!" Jessie called out.

"Victreebel! You use Leaf Blade again!" James also called out.

Both Pokémon charged towards the flower Pokémon.

"Now do the jump turn!" Bailey called out as they jumped in the air in a roll. They landed on the two opposing Pokémon. "Now use Sleep Powder!" The Bellossom used their Sleep Powder to put Arbok and Victreebel right to sleep. "Now let's finish them off!"

"Alakazam! Use Hyper Beam!" The first trainer called out.

"Electrode! You use Sonicboom!"

"Flareon! Use Fire Blast!"

"Starmie! You use Power Gem!"

Other trainers in the festival ordered their Pokémon to launch their attacks right at Team Rocket.

"Wobbufett! Counter!" Jessie ordered. Wobbufett raised its tail to reflect the attacks, but they came too fast for the patient Pokémon to block so Team Rocket goes flying into the air.

"IT LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!"

"WOBBU!"

A star twinkles in the distance.

"You think it's the last we will see of Team Rocket?" Lillie asked.

"Fat chance of that ever happening," Hapu deadpanned.

"You're right. That's too good to be true," Lillie said.

"But as long as they're out of our hair, who really cares?" Sora asked.

"Pikachu!"

"Togepi!"

They went flying right back into the forest when they happen to land in a bush.

"Ouch, that hurts," James said.

"I can't believe that we got foiled again! We were so close for a win too!" Jessie shouted.

"At least it can't get any worse," Meowth said as Wobbufett jumps out again.

"Wobbufett!"

But it did get worse when a bunch of large bear-like Pokémon came from all around. They all had a loop marking on its abdomen and some had longer shoulder fur. They glared at the intruders as they all saw their food all smashed up. The bear Pokémon all gave an angry roar.

"Aah! Ursaring!" Meowth shouted.

The Ursaring started to give Team Rocket a chase as they ran for their very lives not wanting to get mauled by the bear Pokémon.

"IT LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET'S RUNNING OFF AGAIN!" Team Rocket shouted as they are running for their very lives.

"Wobbufett!"

Back in Flowerender, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine all joined Bailey for some dinner. Sora had let out Hoothoot, Teddiursa, and Phanpy so they could have a dance with Pikachu, Togepi, and the Bellossom. Sora and Kairi watched on as they smiled watching the Pokémon dance. Sora was pretty happy to see how well Teddiursa and Phanpy were getting along with each other.

"Those two didn't very long to warm up to each other," Sora said.

"Not too surprising," Kairi said. "They became instant friends when you introduced them."

"Yeah," Sora said placing his arm around his girlfriend. He turns to Bailey. "So have you always been having your Bellossom dance and battle?"

"Not really. We always used dancing as way for cross-training for battle," Bailey answered. "But whenever I saw how happy Bell and Bella were happy together when they were dancing the looks on their faces convinced me to focus on training to dancing instead of battling. We've been communicating with each other much better since we focused on dancing. And now it's our goal to become the greatest Pokémon dance group anywhere."

"They sure love to dance," Sophocles said.

"They sure do," Mallow said.

"Just seeing those happy faces is convincing to me," Lillie said.

"And that's why we wanna do our best for the exhibition tomorrow," Bailey said.

"Bell!" Bell and Bella nodded.

"Well, you've heard about us, now we wanna hear about you," Bailey said.

"I'm dreaming of becoming a Pokémon Master," Sora said. "Kairi and I have been traveling together since we first met when I first got started. We met up with Lillie, Illima, and the rest along the way."

"Really? Where did you come from?" Bailey asked.

"I actually live in Pallet Town with my mom," Sora answered.

"Until my grandma moved to Pallet Town, I originally came from Viridian City," Kairi said.

"And believe it or not, she became the girl next door," Sora said making Kairi giggle.

"I'd believe it," Kairi said.

"So how did you and Kairi first meet each other?" Bailey asked.

"Sora saved my life when I was kidnapped by a couple of Pokémon hunters," Kairi answered. "And if he hadn't come along, I wouldn't have met him and I wouldn't even have Togepi."

"And I'd be completely lost," Sora said.

"And they wouldn't have met any of us," Lana said.

"That's for sure," Hapu said.

"So, it was love at first sight, right?" Bailey asked intrigued.

"That's one way of putting it," Sora said. "During the course of our journey we finally confessed our feelings for one another and sealed the deal with a kiss." He held her hand. Kairi smiled as she kissed his cheek.

"And those two have been so lovey dovey since," Acerola said.

"I even won the Indigo Plateau Pokémon League with Kairi and everyone else by my side," Sora said.

"Wait a minute! You won the Indigo Plateau Pokémon League?" Bailey asked surprised. "I never expected to meet the champ of the Indigo Plateau. Why are you here in Johto anyway?"

"Two reasons. One is to compete in the Johto region's Pokémon League and to make an important delivery," Sora said. "So how did you and your Bellossom beat Team Rocket just by dancing around? That's been on my mind for a while now."

"Dancing and battling aren't really that different at all," Bailey asked.

"How are they the same?" Sora asked.

"Dance steps can be just like a fighter's footwork," Bailey explained. "And rhythm is just as important in battle just as it is in dancing."

"You really think so?" Lana asked.

"Come to our workout tomorrow and we'll show you," Bailey suggested.

"Bell!" The Bellossom chirped.

"Pika!"

"Teddiursa!"

"Phanpy!"

"Hoothoot!"

On the very next morning, Pikachu, Teddiursa, and Phanpy, practiced dancing with Bell and Bella.

"One, two. One, two. One, two. Try to pick the timing with the beat, Pikachu," Bailey said clapping her hands. "You're doing great, Teddiursa. You too, Phanpy!" Pikachu, Teddiursa, and Phanpy followed the exact movements of the Bellossom and they were getting it. "That's good! Now try the backflip!" The Pokémon did a couple of backflips. Sora's Pokémon were enjoying the routine. "Sidestep, sidestep. And then doouble twirl and pose!" The five Pokémon sidestepped and did a double twirl and posed with Phanpy raising his trunk. Sora, Kairi, and the Alolan nine all clapped.

"That was great, Pikachu!" Sora said clapping his hands. Bailey walks up to Sora's three Pokémon.

"Don't forget those steps and the next time you're in a battle, you can use those to get away from your opponent's attacks," Bailey said.

"Pikachu!"

"Ursa!"

"Phanpy, Phanpy!"

Sora got into position just to make sure that none of the Bellossom could go flying again.

"All set!" Sora announced.

"Okay, Now that everyone is in position, let's practice the Bell Loopdeloop!"

"Bell, Bell!"

"Okay Bell, try picturing it in your mind and try to relax, okay?" Bailey asked.

"Bell!" Bell nodded.

"And Bella, you will you nedd to have split second timing to give Bell a boost!" Bailey said.

"Bell!" Bella nodded.

"Go!" Bailey shouted as Bell ran towards Bella and flipped her in the air. Just when Bell was in the air, Bell's flip was all wrong. Luckily, Sora caught just in time.

"It looks like we still need some practice," Bailey said.

"Bell," Bell said sadly.

"Please don't feel badly, Bell. I know you did your best, we can just leave the Bell Loopdeloop out for tomorrow," Bailey said. Bell looks to the ground saddened. Bell just shook her head. "No?"

"I think Bell is stating that she wants to get it right," Kairi said.

"Is that right, Bell?" Bailey asked.

"Bellossom!" Bell nodded.

"Well, if you feel that way, then I won't give up," Bailey said. "We can just try again." With that said, everyone got back into position. "Okay, Bell and Bella! Are you ready?"

"Bell!" The Bellossom nodded.

"Go!" Bailey shouted as Bell ran towards Bella again. Bella flipped Bell into the air. Bailey, Kairi, and the Alolan nine watched as they were worried about Bell tumbling again. Sora was ready for it. Bell remembered how it was done and successfully made the Bell Loopdeloop and did a twirl with pink flower petals raining down made a soft landing. "Bell did it!"

"They sure did!" Sora said.

"Pika!"

"Way to go!" Kairi added.

"Togepi!"

"I knew you could do it, Bell," Bailey said. "You just needed to believe in yourself."

"Bellossom!" Bell beamed.

At the day of the exhibition, it went down to Bailey and her Bellossom. They performed all sorts of dances and finished up with the Bell Loopdeloop. The audience roared as they applauded for a spectacular performance. When the exhibition was over and done with, Sora, Kairi, Pikachu, Togepi, and the Alolan nine all continued on to Violet City. Sora had learned that battling isn't the only way training with Pokémon.

Over to Team Rocket, they managed to get away from the angry Ursaring.

"I think we lost them," Meowth panted.

"I think we're lost ourselves," James said.

"And we just lost track of the twerps and Pikachu," Jessie groaned.

"Wobbufett."

"It looks like it's back to the drawing board," Jessie said.

Well, Team Rocket is in a real slump themselves. And it dosen't look like they'll be bouncing back anytime soon. But we'll just have to cut the chapter from here and move on.