Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Alone In The Deserted Street ❯ Final Fight ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Platinum (Q Productions Presents:
Alone in the Deserted Street
(AKA: The 365-day challenge fic.)
Chapter 7: Final Fight. (Or the Revenge of the Thing)
(Before anything: I'd like to thank everybody who read my weird fanfic, and to those who went the extra mile to review it. Your comments, both positive and negative, are a way to push me harder and make better and more quality fics. Too bad it's too late for this one, but still, enjoy the final chapter of AitDS.)
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 -0
Meouth… Energyless.
Goku… Sucked dry.
Vegeta… Knocked out.
Metaknight… Injured short of unconsciousness.
Kirby… Charred.
Things did not look good for the group of survivors. With the first and second lines of defense breached, they were practically at the mercy of the Running Man. Nobody expected to see any casualties. Nobody expected to die at the hands of an evil spirit, especially one so cruel and insane.
“This is hopeless.” Sailor Mercury said with clear defeat in her face. “It is over.”
“Hey!” Sailor Jupiter scolded her blue haired partner. “Don't get so depressed. If you do, they'll all get depressed. If they do, I'll tell them about… [Whispering in S. Mercury's ear, causing everyone to look confused, until…] “Eh, Venus, can I talk in private with my buddy here?”
“But we all wanna know what's up with you two!” Sailor Venus said energically. “All I heard was something about a kid and Ut…”
Sailor Mercury quickly clasped Venus' mouth shut, but then she saw as everybody stood watching them, waiting for an answer. Even the Running Man stopped to listen.
“All right.” S. Mercury sighed. “I will tell you.”
“Wha? Wait!” Jupiter jumped in surprise. “Are you sure about this? You know…”
“I know.” Mercury retorted, then began narrating. “It all started 3 months ago, on a science convention…”
[(More flashbacks? YES!]
“I was looking at the new inventions, while thinking about going to the spontaneous combustion defenders booth, when this teenage boy started following me. When I confronted him, he said that I looked like that guy from `Utena'”
“Wait…” Sailor Moon interrupted, pulling out an `Utena' manga, “He thought you looked like Anthy?”
“Yes.” Mercury answered. The other senshi looked thoughtful.
“You know,” Mars commented, “She does look kinda like Anthy”
“Yeah, except for the skin color.” Moon added.
“You should get a tan, then you'd be a shoe-in.” Venus finished.
“Stop it.” Mercury was growing angry, but continued. “Anyway, I told him that I was not that character, nor did I look like her, and I kept walking, only to find out he was still following me. I tried to elude him, but he always found me. This chase continued for almost and hour, until I turned around and confronted him again.”
Ami: What is wrong with you? I told you to leave me alone! Why are you still following me?
Ronny: Eh… I think you're pretty. [blushes.]
Ami: [sighs] Look, kid, I am flattered that you think of me like that, but I am not interested, so please leave.
“So I turned around and kept walking. The kid, however, stood close to me. It was unsettling to have him so close, to say the least.”
Ami: [Groans] Just… tell me what I have to do so you can leave me alone.
Ronny: Well… give me a kiss.
Ami: O… What? A kiss?
Ronny: Yeah. [Points to Ami's lips, then to his own.]
“Gasp!” S. Mars gasped. “You didn't!”
“I…” S. Mercury hesitated to continue. “I had no other alternative. It was either that, or having him stalk me forever. So, after making sure there was no one else around, I… kissed him in the lightest way I could. That guy must have thought that was the greatest thing on Earth.”
“Then again…” S. Moon commented quietly.
“Shhh, shhh” Mamoru hushed S. Moon playfully as they both giggled.
“I have just gotten rid of him, when I find Makoto close to the exhibits, portraits of the moment at hand. She threatened to publish the pictures on the internet if I refused to do what she said.”
“So… that's it?” Jessie asked.
“Well, yes.” S. Mercury answered.
“Wait, something's not clear.” S. Moon interrupted. “What were you doing at a science convention, Makoto?”
“Yeah!” S. Venus wondered. “Why would you go to a place like that?”
Everyone turned to face Jupiter, who was now turning beet red at the unwanted attention.
“Eh… I… heard there were cute guys there?”
Everyone was so distracted in Sailor Jupiter, that they forgot about the task at hand, Said task at hand slowly retreated to prepare for a charge attack. He readied, aimed, and charged. It was to be a perfect strike… except…
“Guys! Look out!” S. Venus shouted while she shot a Crescent Beam right by Mercury's ear, straight to the Running Man's head. The beam connected (insert cheer), making the Running Man stop his attack, and furthermore, stagger back. Everyone stood in shock and expectation, watching the Running Man twitch and shake in a bent manner, never showing his head.
“You fool!” Sailor Mars condemned Venus' desperate act. “You just gave him a fresh charge!”
The Running Man started to growl angrily, then he finally turned around. Everyone gasped at the view. The Running Man was missing a fraction of his head, half of which was pitch-black from the blast, and, for perhaps the very first time, he showed a truly violently angry face. Everyone knew what that meant.
“Amazing!” S. Mercury said. “This means that maybe the purity of our attacks negates his absorbing abilities, and thus we can actually damage him!”
“You know, that's fine and dandy,” S. Mars interrupts, “but how about analyzing it on Mamoru's car? You know, WHILE WE ESCAPE!” And with one mighty swing, she grabbed Mercury and pulled her in the car. Immediately afterwards, they dashed away, leaving the Running Man behind…
[Sighs of relief]
… For about a second.
[Jessie and James scream.]
[Senshi and Mamoru stare.]
JCM: Come on, guys. Don't look at me like… Ok, already. I'll never use that joke again. I promise.
Mamoru pushed the car to its limits, but it was still not enough. The Running Man kept getting closer and closer. So, the Senshi decided to risk it and shoot their attacks at him. So they stood as steady as they could to face the Running Man. Jessie and James secured them by the legs… giving James a nice and open view up the Senshi's miniskirts. Upon noticing this, Jessie swatted James' head, making him look down, but then, she quickly looked left and right, then looked up coyly.
“Crescent Beam!” Venus called forth her blast once again. However, the Running Man knew the attack too well and dodged it.
“Shine Aqua Illusion!” Mercury's broad blast mover irregularly, so even when the Running Man attempted to flee, half his body got frozen, slowing him to 75% his speed.
“Oak Evolution!” Jupiter's multi-dart-style attack made sure the Running Man was hit everywhere! Unfortunately, it also broke Mercury's ice block.
“Flame Sniper!” Mars' fire arrow seemed to fall short of its target, but in the long run, it made the Running Man stumble and receive some purity-induced burns.
Just before Sailor Moon could shout her attack, the Running Man disappeared from view. No matter where they looked, he was nowhere to be seen. Then, suddenly, he appeared just in front of the car. In front of Mamoru! The poor guy couldn't brake fast enough, and the Running Man, turning gaseous, drained him in a flash. In fact, had James not moved in time, he would've been drained too. However, because he moved away, he lost grip on Sailor Mercury, and the blue-haired girl slipped out of the car and smacked her face hard on the pavement.
Mandy: (From outta nowhere) Well, at least she experienced the kiss. Tsk, tsk.
The car spun out of control for a moment, then finally stopped. Seeing the misfortunes of both Mamoru and Sailor Mercury, the others got upset. There, they could see, Mamoru, as if he was in a deep coma, and Sailor Mercury, bleeding profusely from her broken face, and on top of that, the Running Man was consuming what little energy she had left. Sailor Jupiter couldn't take it anymore. She was so mad, she jumped out of the car and faced the evil spirit.
“Hey, freak of nature!” Jupiter managed to catch the attention of the Running Man. Yeah, you! You wanna fight? You got a fight!” After this the Running Man just disappeared into the ground. “What? Hey! Where are you hiding? Come here, you… AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!”
Sailor Jupiter felt her energy being drained as the Running Man grabbed her by the legs. (My, how many pervs we got here.) Eventually, she collapsed with a blank stare in her eyes.
Kodashi: (Again, from nowhere) Well, at least she knew some hot boys. Tsk, tsk.
S. Moon: There's no choice. Mars, Venus; we'll have to fight.
S. Mars: What, are you kidding? That guy will kill us!
S. Venus: Good luck, though.
And with that, Mars and Venus began running like bats straight outta hell. Even with the running in opposite directions trick, the Running Man overwhelmed them by spewing grey clouds to block their vision. They both kept running aimlessly, thinking they'd eventually get out of the cloud, and be finally free. When they finally came out, all they saw was each other for one second before crashing on each other and being knocked unconscious. After that, they were easy prey for the Running Man.
Peach: (Yet again, from oblivion) Well, at least they learned the different ways of life. Tsk, tsk.
She was the final Senshi. The very final stand against this master of terror and… thick cloudy things. She knew she had only one shot at this, and she had to nail it. Without further thought, Sailor Moon aimed for the thick clouds in front of her and readied herself for her long-awaited attack.
S. Moon: Starlight…
[Tapping on her shoulder]
S. Moon: Not now. Honey Moon…
[Tapping on her shoulder more intently]
S. Moon: Wait a minute. Therapy…
[Tapping on her shoulder non-stop]
S. Moon: (Turns around) Would you…? Oy.
Running Man: (Right behind her) Too slow.
And with that, the Running Man reached and began draining her. Sailor moon, however, stood tall, unwilling to go down. Then, on an act of pure might, she reached and grabbed the Running Man's head, in an attempt to get in his psyche.
`Why'
`HUH?'
`Why do you do this? What is the reasoning behind your acts?'
`I… just need… survive…'
`I can feel it… your heart. Remorse, guilt. The need for redemption.'
`(Gasp)'
`And something else… Love. Love beyond anything else. A love so strong, you could do anything for it.'
`Family… I need… come back.'
`I can help… you. You can be… with your fa… mily again… If you… Just… let…'
Sailor Moon finally collapsed.
Raven: (Y'know, from another dimension) Well, at least sh… Wait! I'm not going to say this! It's just so stupid and wrong. I'm not doing it.
Narrator: Ok, Raven, just give me the script. [Gets the script and reads it. Laughter ensues.] Author, dude, you're evil.
Sailor Moon collapsed. The Running Man was left staring at the energyless body of the leader of the Senshi. He was confused. What did she mean by helping him? Would she be able to bring them back, as he was promised once? If only the itch wasn't so strong, he would've let her finish. With a red flash in his beady eyes, he shrugged it off. `Oh well' he thought, `There's always Him's plan. Let's get going.'
Looking around trying to find more prey,
he found two survivors not too far away.
They were Jessie and James, walking about
to their hot air balloon, hoping they would not be found out.
With a snicker and a glint, the Running Man aimed at them,
and before they could react, he was already charging at them!
James was the first to see things were amiss.
When he saw the grey clouds, he gave Jessie a good bye kiss. (On the cheek, you idiot shippers!)
He ran like a chicken, leaving Jessie in the ditch.
When she noticed what was happening, she started screaming like a…
“Hitchcock's greatest thrillers!” she screamed, “He's coming straight at me. I'm next!”
Out of panic, Jessie started shaking her head wildly, expecting to be no more soon. After some time, she didn't felt any different. On top of that, the Running Man was not in front of her! Suddenly, her ear-piercing shriek echoed through the land when she saw the ghastly evil laying right beside her. James tugged her away as quickly as he could while he ran to safer land.
“That was incredible!” James shouted. “I don't know how you did it, but you knocked that thing cold!”
“Wait!” Jessie stopped, looking at the Running Man incredulously. “I knocked him out?”
“Yeah!” James said excitedly, but quickly dropped his smile and showed a panicked look. “And now would be a great time to figure out how to use that technique again!” he squealed as he pointed at the Running Man's direction.
The Running Man stood up, and, blinded with rage, charged at the survivors without a second thought. Panicked, Jessie quickly turned around to run. Then, she felt something hit her hair, and turned again only to see the Running Man counting the stars on the floor.
“That's it!” James squealed in joy. “It's your hair! Since it's so thick and glued-on, nothing can pass through it!”
“I guess you're right.” Jessie Added. “I guess all these years using hair spray actually did some good.”
Just then, the Running Man was beginning to get up. Suddenly, James had a bright idea.
“Hey, Jess,” James called while throwing his counterpart a ballerina tutu, “Ready for trouble?”
Jessie Grinned as she tossed a CD to her partner. “Let's make it double.”
James pulled out a boom box (Another one of those things that appear from oblivion) and put the CD in, playing Spanish toreador music.
“Here, bull! Jessie taunted. “Come and get me! Here, bull!”
The Running Man, enraged, charged at the red-hair, only to meet the red hair face-on, knocking him back a few feet.
“OLE!” James shouted.
“Spin, and plie.” Jessie instructed.
The Running Man got up, only to be knocked again by Jessie's spin attack. This time was different, however, as the ghastly evil let out a blue spiritling.
“AAAAAAAH! I'm see-through! Eh… oops wrong movie.”
The spiritling flew around erratically, not knowing where to go, until it crashed on a body and quickly possessed it. It stood up, ad wearily, walked over to the figures engaged in battle. Before reaching them, however, someone embraced it tightly.
“Meouth!” James said as he gripped the feline tightly. “My favorite pokemon! You're really alive!”
“Whoa! Hands off!” Meouth shouted as he freed himself from James' death grip. “And who you callin' Meouth? Look closely! I am… Oy.”
Finally getting a good look at the body, the spiritling found out it had the wong body. A girl/cat mix scream echoed through the night sky.
“Ok, calm down.” Meouth/spiritling told him/itself, then turned to James. “What's happening?”
“That” James said, pointing at Jessie while she knocked out the Running Man again, this time releasing a brownish spiritling, which flew around until it found a host body: Goku's.
“Whoa! That was weird.” Goku said while waking up. “Hey! I'm back! That's like, what, the fifth time already? Talk about lucky.”
“That's it!” The Meouth-body shouted. “Hey, Jessie! Keep it up!”
James proceeded to change CD tracks to… What? `Stronger' by Britney Spears?
James: Stupid CD player! That's not the song! I said track 11! TRACK 11!
Whatever. In time with the music, Jessie spun and smacked the Running Man silly in various occasions.
Jessie: (singing along)
And now I'm stronger than yesterday
Now is nothing but my way (Smack!)
My loneliness ain't killing me no more. (Hit!)
IIIIIIIIII'm Stronger. (Sock!)
Here I go, on my own now
I don't need nobody, not anyone. (Ouch!)
Here I go! (Hit!)
Here I go! (Smack!)
Here I go! (Sock!)
Here I go! (Fistful of hair!)
OK! ENOUGH BRITNEY! The Running Man was knocked out cold, setting free various spiritlings [Insert expensive special effects & lights show], some of them flew over to the bodies in the vicinity, thus reanimating said bodies. One particular spiritling, a grayish one, was chasing the body it needed… a feline one.
“AAAAAAAHH!” The Meouth-body screamed. “Get away from me, ghost!”
“I want my body back!” Meouth's voice waas heard from the grayish spiritling.
The Meouth-body stopped and looked surprised. “You're…” before it could finish, the spiritling entered the Meouth-body, and pushed the other one out.
“Ahhh.” The real Meouth sighed in calm. “Back in the old body. It feels good.”
This time, the blue spiritling searched until it found its original body: the Sailor Moon body. Now that the majority of our survivors were back in their feet, they surrounded the still unconscious Running Man.
“How did you beat it?” Vegeta asked.
“I hate to brag,” Jessie bragged, “but my hair did the trick just fine.”
“If only we knew that sooner,” Mars commented, “we would've sent you first.”
“You do that” Jessie retorted, “And I'll give you such a pinch.”
Then, the Running Man started to stir, making everyone stand in fighting stance, ready to attack at any second. Sailor Moon, however, motioned everyone to stay calm, and she approached the creature. When the Running Man opened his beads-for-eyes, he saw about 9 people eyeing him suspiciously, and in front of them was Sailor Moon stretching her hand at him.
“Why?” he asked.
“You want to be with your family.” S. Moon answered. “I can help, if you let me help.”
“You… mean that?”
Sailor Moon nodded once. “Trust me.”
“Ok.” The Running Man said while he stood up.
The Senshi stood behind Sailor Moon while the rest stood back to watch, while Sailor Moon prepared her magic attack.
“Moon Tiara Attack!”
Sailor Moon threw her tiara as it were a frisbee, and it latched to the Running Man's forehead. Then, she took out her scepter.
“May you be cleansed from your sins, and be reunited with your loved ones.”
Just then, a big, red head appeared between Sailor Moon and the Running Man. It had evil-looking eyes, a psychotic smile, and seemed to be wearing too much makeup. It was… Him.
“What are you doing?” He spoke in a twisting, disturbing, too-happy voice, which slowly grew darker and darker. “You don't mean to take this demon from me? He's much too valuable for me to just let him go. You hear me? HE'S MINE!” at this moment, his head burst into flames, “HE'S MINE! ALL MINE! You're not going to take him from me! HE'S…”
Just then, a huge rush of water soaked Him, putting out the flames. Over on the side, Metaknight had a water hose ready to douse the flames again. Quickly after that, Meouth jumped in and scratched the head fiercely until it disappeared.
“Man!” Meouth complained. “I hope I never `ave to hear dat annoyin' voice again!”
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 -0
In Him's house:
Him: Drat! He's gone! Now who's gonna make dinner tonight? Wait… [Picks up the phone, dials a number, then waits.] Oh, Hitler, baby! So glad I can reach you.
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 -0
“Now, then.” Sailor Moon resumed, and her scepter extended to a length just taller than herself.
STARLIGHT HONEY MOON THERAPY KISS!
As the pure blast hit the Running Man, his body disappeared into the nothingness, releasing countless waves of spiritlings into the air. (Insert even more Mega-expensive special effects show.) Among the spirits, five of them gathered, turned to face our protagonists, and transformed into human-like ghost figures. It was the Running Man with his wife and their three kids.
“Thank you, good girl.” he said.
“You're welcome,” S. Moon said, “Ru… eh… sorry, what is your name?”
“Garfield.” he answered, generating lots of `huh?' from the croud. “Garfield Donovan”
The spiritlings were spreading around, leaving the way open for the Donovans to rise to the heavens.
“I wish you a long and prosperous life.” Garfield said as he and his family ascended over the clo…
“WHAT THE HELL!” Vegeta yelled angered.
“Well, anyway,” Jupiter said wearily, “now that this is over, I can sleep for the rest of the night!”
Right then, the Morning Rooster© sang, and the sun came out, shining proudly. Jupiter was officially ticked off.
“Oh, no! No, no, no!” Jupiter said, clearly seething, the turned at the sun, shotgun in hand. “You do NOT interrupt a woman's beauty sleep!” She shot at the sun, which in turn, wailed like a constipated girl in pain, and fell behind the horizon, making night fall again.
“Eh, Jupiter?” S. Mercury asked. “Where did you get that?”
“Oh, this?” S. Jupiter said, pointing at the shotgun. “They're making the `Evil Dead' movie at the other studio.”
“What other studio?” Venus asked.
“Eh… yeah…” Jupiter said, laughing nervously. “What other studio?”
DAWN OF A NEW DAY:
The day was unusually calm for this place. The sky was blue; the sun, ever watchful, looked around paranoically with a hand on its bandaged wound, and a shield on the other, but still shining proudly; some plants were even growing on the once stale land. The Lucky Cat was also filled with good news. After a tragic death, Kirby has been revived, and is on his way to recovery.
“All right, Kirby!” James cheered as he put his palm on Kirby's burnt back.
“AAAAH!” Kirby shrieked. “My 3rd degree burns!” James quickly pulled away his hand… “AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!” …and taking a piece of the puffball's skin with him.
“Ooh, that's gotta hoit.” Meouth commented.
“So, pink,” Goku said, “Will you be ok?”
“Yeah, I think so.” Kirby answered
“Good.” Vegeta said, grabbing Goku's arm and dragging him out. “let's go, Kakarot.”
“But.. so soon?” Goku questioned.
“Yes. Let's go before I miss my soap… eh… my tournament, yes.” And with a slam of the door, the sayians flew away to their home.
“Well,” Rei said, “ I guess it's time for us to go too.”
“Right. Can't waste the vacation.” Usagi said. “But before that… NARRATOR!”
Narrator: Yes?
Usagi: What did my eulogy say?
Narrator: Eh… here… [Hands her the script and runs away from danger]
Usagi: (reading) “Well, at least she… redefined… ditzyness?” What? That was cruel, author! WHAAAAAAAA!
“In the meantime” Kirby interjected, “Remember to watch my show on Fox…”
“WHAT!” Minako shrieked half-scared.
“Eh…” Kirby was confused. “ I just said to watch my my show in Fox…”
“AGAIN?” Minako grew angry. “You dirty foul-mouthed ball!” She swatted Kirby hard and sent him flying Super Smash Bros. style. “Begone!”
“And Kirby's flying off again!” Team Rocked mocked, being glad it wasn't them for a change.
Metaknight sighed. “I guess I have to find him.” He then turned his cape into bat wings and flew away.
“That no good…” Minako was still ranting. “Shameless self-promote yourself to your grandmother!”
“Yo, Minako.” Makoto shouted from Mamoru's car. “are you gonna stay there, or are you going to come with us?”
“Oh! Coming!” Minako ran to the car and joined her friends. Then, they resumed their much-deserved vacation.
“Bye, Jessie, bye, James, bye Meouth, and thanks!” Usagi shouted as Mamoru drove the car to the horizon.
This was one crazy ride, not to mention weird. But it all worked out in the end. The mystery behind the cursed street #436 was solved, they saved a lost soul, and they even made some friends. This was not your average adventure. This was an experience. An experience they would not soon forget. Maybe even the best-laid plans break down with the slightest mistake, but it is when that happens that the greatest events happen.
They call themselves Team Rocket. They're thieves, deceivers, disguise masters, and all around bad guys. But there's one more thing, more important than all that, that they are. They are…
Meouth: Wait a second! They all left without paying!
…broke.
The End…
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Kirby, Science conventions, spontaneous combustion, Utena, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Ranma 1/2, Super Mario Bros., Teen Titans, Spirited Away, Britney Spears (But I can wish), The Powerpuff Girls, Adolf Hitler, The Morning Rooster, Evil Dead, Fox, or Super Smash Bros.