Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Get Those Hedgehogs! ❯ Encounter ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters. Ash, Misty, Brock and all the Pokemon belong to Pokemon. Sonic and Amy belong to SEGA.
 
…………………..
 
“Hmm? Hello?” said a voice into the phone and on the screen came the familiar face (to Ash, Misty and Brock) of Professor Oak.
 
“Hey Professor Oak!” Ash greeted.
 
“Why, hello Ash! How nice of you to call me today! Why did you need me for?” the professor asked.
 
“Well, see we have a problem…” Brock started.
 
“What kind of problem?” Oak asked.
 
“We have `visitors' from another planet,” Misty explained.
 
“Really? How did they get here and from what planet?” the professor wondered.
 
“They came from a planet called Mobius, ever heard of it?” Ash inquired.
 
Oak thought for a minute before answering, “Actually, I have only heard about this planet once, it was in a book, here let me get it real quick.”
 
He walked off the screen to get the book. It only took a minute, and when he returned, he started to flip through the pages.
 
“Here it is!” he exclaimed, stopping at a page that was about 2/3 from the beginning of the book.
 
“There are many copies of this book, but it is also the only book that mentions about Mobius. It says that Mobius, at one time, had encountered Mew, and became friends with this traveling Pokemon. Mobius made an agreement that Mew could stop at Mobius, and live in a certain cave, causing illusions for any strangers who entered. The only exit for the stranger would be to the Mew's home world. That's all it says,” Oak stated.
 
“But that plant! Was that an illusion?” Amy asked, now coming in view for the professor to see.
 
“I guess so, are you from Mobius?” Oak replied.
 
“Yes, Sonic is the only other one, here, let him come on,” the pink hedgehog scooted over so that Sonic could be seen.
 
“Wow, you guys look exactly like Pokemon! Ash, you know that if Team Rocket saw them that they would want nothing more than to have these creatures in their hands—even if they are not Pokemon!” the professor warned.
 
“Well, we have another problem…” Ash started, a hand slowly creeping behind his head.
 
“What kind of problem?” Oak insisted.
 
“They aren't exactly normal either, Sonic here can run faster than the speed of light, and Amy has strength in her Piko Piko Hammer…” Misty explained.
 
“This is bad, you guys need to get home as soon as possible, if you are seen, who knows what could happen!” Oak exclaimed.
 
“Right, we'll keep you posted, Oak,” Ash replied.
 
“Good, see you!” and the professor hung-up.
 
As Ash put the phone away, he sighed.
 
“Now what are we going to do? We don't even know where Mew is!” Sonic informed.
 
“Well, we could try by going in the nearest forest, and look for a cave,” Brock suggested.
 
“Good idea, let's go!” Ash said, and marched off toward the forest that lied on their left.
 
 
Meanwhile, in a bush, three criminals listened to the whole conversation…
 
“Did you hear that, James? They are looking for Mew!” Jessie exclaimed.
 
“Oh, how exciting!” James replied.
 
“I can't wait, even if the newcomers aren't Pokemon, at least they'll lead us straight to the rarest Pokemon around!” Meowth said.
 
“Isn't it brilliant?” Jessie informed.
 
James nodded and looked toward the forest that our heroes were just now entering.
 
“Hey, Jessie, how about we catch those creatures anyway, so we can make it look like they're Pokemon! Think about it, everyone will be all over us, even Giovanni! We can also catch that Pikachu!” James inquired.
 
“Let's do it!” Jessie agreed, and they got ready to attack.
 
 
“Hey, Ash, you think we'll really find Mew? I mean, there is only one of them, so we might end up having to search the entire planet!” Brock said.
 
“Don't worry, we'll find Mew one way or another,” Ash replied as he stepped over an uprooted root.
 
“I just hope we don't have to use the other way,” Misty whispered, almost to herself. She had an uneasy feeling that something was going to pounce on them. And she was right.
 
Just then, Amy stepped right into a trap! A rope caught her ankle, and pulled her up so she was upside down, hanging by her ankle.
 
“Hey! AAHH!” she screamed.
 
“Amy?” Sonic turned to see Amy caught in the rope.
 
“What are you doing up there? I never thought you wanted to be a monkey!” he joked, walking over to the pink hedgehog.
 
Ash, Misty and Brock walked over as well.
 
“Very funny, Sonic,” Amy replied, folding her hands across her chest, “Now, will you get me down before I break my ankle?”
 
“He would if he could,” said an unseen voice.
 
Everyone took a defensive stance, except Amy.
 
“What a minute, Ash, didn't that sound like—“ Misty was interrupted by three figures that now stood up from a bush.
 
“Prepare for trouble,” said the female.
 
“And make it double,” said the male.
 
They each did different stances as they continued their motto:
 
“To protect the world from devastation.”
 
“To unite all people within our nation.”
 
“To denounce the evils of truth and love.”
 
“To extend our reach to the stars above!”
 
“Jessie.”
 
“James.”
 
“Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!”
 
“Surrender now or prepare to fight!”
 
Then, the little feline said, “Meowth! That's right!”
 
“Team Rocket…” Ash mumbled.
 
“You guys know these losers?” Sonic asked his friends.
 
“They're losers all right!” Misty announced.
 
“Not to mention a pain in the neck,” Brock added.
 
“Well, we aren't losers, because this time we have one of the things we want!” Jessie exclaimed.
 
“Oh yeah? What is that?” Sonic challenged.
 
“Your little pink girlfriend…” James replied, holding up a tied-up Amy.
 
“Sonic!” Amy yelled.
 
“Amy! You creeps! Let her go!” Sonic exclaimed.
 
“Not so fast!” Jessie said.
 
“Yes so fast!” Sonic replied, and before they could say another word, he did a hooming attack and sliced the balloon, and caught Amy before she fell.
 
“Team Rocket blasting off again!” the three villains said in union as they flew off in the distance.
 
“Sonic!” Amy exclaimed as she was caught by her darling hero.
 
Once he landed and untied Amy, he said, “And those guys said they blast off at the speed of light! Pffh! As if!”
 
The others laughed and were amazed at what their blue friend just did, and continued their journey into the forest.
 
Meanwhile, our heroes weren't the only ones who saw what happened, two other Team Rocket Members witnessed it as well…
 
“Wow, the blue one is really fast,” Raphael whispered.
 
“Yeah, no wonder Giovanni wants them so bad,” Hannah agreed.
 
“Well, let's get going and make a better trap than those losers did,” Raphael suggested.
 
“Right,” Hannah replied. And the two set off to make a horrible trap, that would teach our heroes a lesson of trust…
 
 
So, how do you like it? I know, I am going to keep you in suspense for a while, so, enjoy it while you can. YOU BETTER BE THANKFUL THAT I AM STILL WRITING THIS FANFICTION WITHOUT ANY REVIEWS! YOU HEAR ME?! Okay, I am all calmed down, so with that said, SEE YA LATER!!!!!!!!!!!