Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Havoc! ❯ Halloween Havoc ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Halloween Havoc!

By: DJ Rodriguez

DJ was board because he wasn't having a good Halloween. He was thinking on how he used to go Trick-or-Treating with his family. He thought about it for a long time and decided to end his dreaming by throwing the ultimate Halloween bash! He called up his friends with his Morpher/Teleporter/Communicator wristwatch and told them about his party. DJ started to decorate the mansion, even though he told his friends that the party was the day after tomorrow. That Halloween night, DJ had invited every single person from every cartoon, comic, and video game dimension. Get ready to be spooked and mystified!

The first one to recive the call was the FOX Kids dimension. The place that received it was the Pokemon show. Ash, the soon-to-be Grand Pokemon trainer, who was in the Safari Zone, received the call. It was received by his personal PokeDex, Dexter, who specializes in obtaining info on certain Pokemon. "Ash, a transmission from Monster Island came in. It seems that the entire world is invited to a party there.", Dexter said to Ash.

Ash was puzzled 'cause he had never heard of Monster Island. Strange thing was that every Pokemon on the planet was heading towards the Safari zone. Pikachu, Ash's favorite Pokemon, told Ash that the Pokemon had also received the call and accepted. All 151 Pokemon creatures were now at the Safari zone and were being teleported to the island by a beam of light. Ash's friends, Misty and Brock, were also confused as well.

"Well, the Pokemon seem to trust this guy. So, I think we should too. Come on!", Ash said to them.

The two trainers didn't move, but Ash jumped into beam. He disappeared in a blinding flash of light! Misty, believing that Ash was right, jumped in after him.

"Well, they might need our help, just in case. Come on Pikachu!", Brock said to Ash's little friend.

Both he and Pikachu jumped in and the beam took them to Monster Island! The beam dissipated and headed towards the other shows.

The beam of light headed towards the Spider Man, X-Men, Power Rangers in Space, Beast Wars Transformers, Godzilla: The Series, Mad Jack the Pirate, the Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, and more cartoon dimensions from past and future. All received the transmission from DJ and accepted. Since DJ's plans for having a good time worked, they wanted to go so they could have a real Halloween bash!

Every hero and villain dropped everything and were teleported to the island. Back at the island, DJ hid the Pokemon crew because he wanted to surprise the rest of his guests' with them. The rest of the guests from the FOX Kids series arrived and were heading towards the mansion. DJ put out more calls to DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Capcom, Dream Comics, Cartoon Network, WB Kids, Archie Comics, and also brought along some of the most famous monsters from the movies. After all of them finally came, DJ was ready to introduce the cartoon show that they have never heard of before.

"May I have your attention, please? Thank you! Now, I'm proud to introduce to you, the show you have never seen before! Meet…POKEMON!!!", DJ announced to all of them.

He lifted up the curtain to show the comic and cartoon show characters the stars of Pokemon. Everyone gasped as the little Pokemon, Ash, Misty, Brock, and Pikachu showed themselves. Unfortunately, Team Rocket, a team of Pokemon-stealers, were there too as well. The teams' names were Jessie, James, and Meowth. The entire crew were getting to know the others better and introducing themselves.

DJ had also brought along some stars and music groups from his own reality to join the party. The stars were Leonardo DiCapero, Jennifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Brad Pitt, Sandra Bullock, Steven Segual, Demi Moore, John Trovolta, Nicolas Cage, Tom Cruise, Bruce Willis, Jim Carry, Kate Winslet, and Harrison Ford. The music groups were famous celebrities from the year 2000.

The party was going hot until some villains decided to crash it by doing their own, personal, agendas. The names… TEAM ROCKET AND THE PREDACONS!!!

Team Rocket still wanted to get Pikachu, so they secretly asked Megatron, leader of the Preadacons from Beast Wars Transformers, to help them out.

"You get rid of Optimus Primal and we'll get that little rodent you call Pikachu. Optimus is standing over there, by his infernal Maximal friends. Delete him and we will capture Pikachu. Understand?", Megatron said to them.

They agreed and began to use Plan A. While the others were getting acquainted, the Team pretended to not know Optimus. "Hello, we're Team Rocket from the Pokemon dimension. And you are?", Jessie asked him.

"I'm Optimus Primal, leader of the Maximals. Here are my companions, Rat-Trap, Rhinox, Cheetor, Air-Razor, Tigertron, Dino-Bot, and also Silver Bolt.", he answered her.

While they got acquainted, Meowth planted a device on Optimus. It was a bomb, designed to self-detonate when Optimus activates his weapons. After it was planted, he went to tell Megatron that it was done. After Team Rocket left, Rat-Trap went to go see Pikachu, because he was a rodent as well. Soon, the Halloween party would become Halloween havoc!

DJ was proud of himself. The games he created were cool and the food was totally superb for his guests. The games were Bobbing Comics, Catch your favorite Movies, and also Pokemon Battle's & Races. The foods were brought in from all over the universe. Darien was having a good time too. Even though he had no date, most of the girls at the party were all over him, including Jessie.

DJ was, however, suspicious because some villains wanted to settle an old agenda with their enemies. Soon, it happened! When Optimus was battling Scyther, a Bug/Flying Pokemon, and activated his Auto-Cannons. The device was activated and Optimus began to explode…ON THE INSIDE!!!

He began to blow out sparks and collapsed to the floor. Everyone didn't move, but the Preadacons did. They quickly captured Pikachu and turned him over to Team Rocket. "Now, we can bring him to the boss! Let's get out of this dimension and bring it to him!", James said.

She agreed and the Team rushed off to find the portal out on the island. But, DJ had some familiar stories from his former home, San Antonio, that would make Team Rocket think twice. And also the Preadacons!

Optimus used DJ's new item, The Man in The Iron Mask: Heal Mask. This mask, when worn, would immdatly start to heal someone completely, but would take time to do that. DJ saw Team Rocket running off so he followed them, knowing that it was them that did this to Optimus. Most of the guests ran along beside him too. The rest stayed to look after Optimus.

The Preadacons were with Team Rocket and were looking desperately for the portal that would take them home. But, it was too late. DJ found them, but issued everyone else to hide. "Listen, I got an idea! Since this is Halloween, I'm going to scare them silly with some stories I heard from San Antonio, my former hometown. I need your help though.", DJ said to them.

He whispered the stories to them and they started to grow wide-eyes. They smiled and jumped in into action! First, the lights grew dark all of a sudden. That scared them completely. Then, the fun really started!

DJ came in, disguised as an old woman wrapped from head-to-toe with bandages. "She" walked abnormally, like if she was a donkey. She started to moan just like one too. She was carrying along an old, wooden cart. It was filled with heads, their eyes filled with blood, but the others didn't see it.

"Hey, look at that! Hey, you! Don-key! Don-key! Don-key!", James teased her.

The rest joined in as well. Fatal mistake for them! She just stared at James and walked over to him. She looked at them and the crew was getting nervous. Suddenly, something pushed them along, except James. The others were pushed ahead by an unseen force, but James was left behind. The gross figure and James were surrounded by darkness. James looked frightened, but was horrified what happened next!

Back towards the crew, they heard a piercing scream! Jessie was too terrified to find out what happened, but was more terrified when she saw fingerprints on her back. "That is the fingerprints of small children. And, according to my data, these are prints of children that died in a bus accident…", Tarantulas explained to them all.

"GHOSTS!!!", the rest of Team Rocket screamed in horror.

"GET US OUT OF HERE!!!", Jessie screamed. The Preadacons were a bit nervous too so they speeded up their pace. Suddenly, a blond woman stood before them. Jessie was sick because her entire body was in cut in many ways. Worst part was, they saw right though her, literally.

"ANOTHER GHOST!!!", Meowth yelled out.

"I'm waiting for you, Meowth!", the ghost told him in a ghastly voice. Meowth was frozen right on the spot and the crew left him in a flash. They duo were surrounded by darkness and another scream filled the air! Jessie grew pale and fainted.

Megatron paid no attention as he went on. His troops, however, was getting worried as Jessie. Then, something happened to Jessy as well. A big man in black walked up to them and snatched Jessie from the load. They began to dance and the Preadacons moved on without her. Jessy and the mysterious man were alone and Jessy was nervous. Suddenly, the mysterious man pulled off his hood he was wearing and Jessy screamed the mother of all screams!

The Preadacons were completely convinced that ghosts and demons were after them. "Let's get out of here while we're still online!", Pterosaur screamed.

"Yeah! Waspinator want out of this place!", Waspinator agreed with him.

Megatron paid no attention when something stopped him in his tracks. It was a demon, of incredible proportion! The monster had on a horrible face, four horns of a large bull, glowing eyes that pierced their very sparks, and a muscular body with two pairs of gigantic wings! The demon stood up and gave a horrible roar!

Megatron transformed in battle-mode, but was unable to fire on him. The leader was getting weaker and the Preadacons were cowering before the demon. "Megatron, I'm the original Megatron from the Great Wars. You have failed as a Preadacon! Prepare to be terminated!", the demon roared.

The Preadacons froze in fear, as they were spirited away by the demon. Strangely enough, they found themselves in a dungeon with the members of Team Rocket there too.

"What is this?! What's going on here?!", Megatron yelled out. The members of Team Rocket were pale as ghosts and completely silent. Suddenly, the three figures appeared and surrounded them. The demon appeared as well. The four figures screamed out their loudest scream and transformed into… DJ and his guests?!

"We cleverly tricked you by acting like figures from the stories I heard in San Antonio. We wanted to scare you so bad, you would never do this again! Now, do you all agree to stop this?", DJ told them.

They agreed with a sigh of relief, but were still in the dungeon after DJ left with his guests. The party was still going strong and everyone was back on their feet and partying! "Excuse me! Can I have your attention, please?", Darien shouted out.

Everyone stopped for a moment to see on what was up. "I have brought some special guests here tonight. Could you please welcome our first guest?", DJ requested. The front doors of the mansion opened to reveal the first guest. Everyone gasped when they saw that the figure coming in was… Stephen King, himself!!

DJ and Darien grinned as the other famous guests started to come in. "This is going to be the greatest Halloween Bash ever!", DJ yelled out while he set up a giant TV screen so they could see the movies they were all going to watch. The first movie up was… Stephen King's IT!! Until next year, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

THE END

(Author's Notes: This is one of my older stories, part of my Ultra Warrior series. I created this a long time ago and saved it on my computer. I hope you all enjoy it for the holidays!

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)