Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Life of Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth ❯ PB&J and Job Applications ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Û¥-1@ -Ô+5T* 4$4$$4$4$4$4$424 f44444
¢44¸4(à4à4à4&ag rave;4à4à4à4à4à4 â4â4â4â4â4â45 445W5$455 MoonlitMeowth: Hi! And welcome back to our FIFTH chapter! ^_^

Shinimegami: Yeah! So! We're gonna start it...right now!

MoonlitMeowth: Yep. ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*the scene takes place at Shinimegami and MoonlitMeowth's house. The two of them are not doing anything special...yet...*

Shinimegami: I'm bored.

MoonlitMeowth: You're boring.

Shinimegami: What? I am NOT boring!

MoonlitMeowth: Yeah? Well you SAID that you were bored...so that makes you BORING. End of story.

Shinimegami: o.O We'll see about THAT! I'm gonna go find something to do, while YOU sit here doing NOTHING!

MoonlitMeowth: *snorts as her sister walks away*

*time passes, and MoonlitMeowth is even MORE bored than she was before*

MoonlitMeowth: I wonder what Shinimegami is doing right now... *goes to look for her sister*

Shinimegami: *is drawing a VERY good picture of Harpie's Pet Dragon, and if she is disturbed, well, who KNOWS what will happen...*

MoonlitMeowth: *smirks, and then tip toes over to her sister*

Shinimegami: *does not know what is going on, and continues to draw VERY slowly*

MoonlitMeowth: *is directly behind her sister, and then extends her paws so that they are on both sides of Shinimegami, not touching her, and behind her still*

Shinimegami: *STILL doesn't know that her sister is RIGHT behind her*

MoonlitMeowth: *grabs both sides of her sister, and then screams* BOOGA!!!

Shinimegami: *screams really loud, and then scribbles all over her beautiful picture with her pencil, totally BLACKENING it out*

MoonlitMeowth: O.O

Shinimegami: *stares at her picture* o.O

MoonlitMeowth: *slowly backs away on her toes*

Shinimegami: *whirls around* MOONLITMEOWTH!!! YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THAT ONE!!! *dives at MoonlitMeowth with her Scythe of Death in her talons*

MoonlitMeowth: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs for her very life on all fours*

Shinimegami: Come BACK here! That drawing took me nearly FOUR hours to complete, and it wasn't even DONE yet!!

MoonlitMeowth: *continues to run, and then is cornered*

Shinimegami: *has an insane smile on her face, and then raises her Scythe of Death*

MoonlitMeowth: O.O

*the doorbell all of a sudden rings*

Shinimegami: *insane smile all of a sudden turns to a HAPPY one*

MoonlitMeowth: o.O

Shinimegami: COMPANY!! *flies away from her sister, and to the door*

MoonlitMeowth: *sighs in relief* Saved by the bell...

Shinimegami: *answers the door to find Yugi standing there* HIIIIIIIIIIIIII, YUGI!!

MoonlitMeowth: *looks up*

Yugi: Uh, yah... *sweat drops form behind his head* Hey, Shinimegami?

Shinimegami: *looks at him*

Yugi: How come you haven't gotten that job with me yet?

MoonlitMeowth: O.O *runs away*

Shinimegami: *tries to keep a straight face* Ohhhhhh, THAT. Well...ya see... I um...never got that phone call! Heh...yeah! THAT'S it!

Yugi: Oh...I thought that it might've been your sister, since you always seem to lose your job right before you get it because of HER.

Shinimegami: Oh yes...well THIS time... *pauses and the decides to tell Yugi about it since she remembered what happened to her drawing just a few moments ago* Yah. It was MoonlitMeowth.

Yugi: *sighs*

Shinimegami: So. Now what?

Yugi: Well I was thinking maybe we could go over to the Game Shop to see if you could still apply for that job.

Shinimegami: OKAY!! ^________________^

Yugi: Should you tell your sister that you're going somewhere?

Shinimegami: Welllllllll, I don't have to TELL her, I could just leave...a note... *pulls out a piece of paper, and then scribbles something on it, telling MoonlitMeowth that she was going to the Game Shop*

Yugi: Let's go then!

*both Yugi and Shinimegami leave the house. After that, it was very quiet. MoonlitMeowth was somewhere in the house still, and then she finally came back to the room that she was once in before*

MoonlitMeowth: Shinimegami...? Hello...? *she noticed that she was the only one in the house, and a slow smile formed on her face*

Josh: *is asleep in his cage*

MoonlitMeowth: *goes over to him, opens his cage, and then grabs him by the neck*

Josh: o.O COOOOOOOO!!!

MoonlitMeowth: Hey, JOSHIE! Guess WHAT?

Josh: ...coo...?

MoonlitMeowth: Shinimegami's gone again! Know what THAT means?

Josh: *can't breathe anymore*

MoonlitMeowth: Good! 'Cause I don't know EITHER!

Josh: @_@

MoonlitMeowth: *doesn't notice that Josh has passed out again* Let's make a SANDWICH!! *runs to the kitchen with Josh in her paw*

Josh: @_@

MoonlitMeowth: *pulls out the peanut butter and the jelly, and then the bread. She then turns to Josh* We're gonna make PB&J sandwiches! Won't that be FUN?!

Josh: @_@

MoonlitMeowth: Fine, Joshua. Stay speechless, but that's okay. *takes out a knife, and drives it into the peanut butter. She then pulled it back out, showing that it had a LOT of peanut butter on the knife* Ooh! A little too much there, but THAT'S okay! *spreads the knife all over one of her slices of bread*

First slice of bread: *has WAY too much peanut butter on it, and is very tall*

MoonlitMeowth: *licks the knife before putting it into the jelly jar*

Josh: *is still dead*

MoonlitMeowth: *has about the same amount of jelly like she did with the peanut butter, and then spreads it all over the second slice of bread*

Second slice of bread: *has too much jelly like the first slice of bread*

MoonlitMeowth: *puts the knife in her mouth, and then puts the two slices of bread together, making a very TALL sandwich. She pulled the knife out of her mouth after she put her sandwich on a plate* Now then! Time for Joshie-woshie's sandwich! *sticks the SAME knife that she stuck in her mouth back into the peanut butter*

Josh's sandwich: *is the same result as MoonlitMeowth's sandwich*

MoonlitMeowth: *puts Josh's sandwich next to Josh*

Josh: *begins to drool, but is still dead*

MoonlitMeowth: *drools herself when she is about to taste her sandwich*

MoonlitMeowth's sandwich: *is kinda tall, and she has a hard time getting it to fit in her mouth*

MoonlitMeowth: *then decides to leave to go and eat in the living room*

The kitchen: *is a complete MESS*

MoonlitMeowth: *returns to get Josh*

Josh: *has fallen into his sandwich*

MoonlitMeowth: ^_________________________^ OOOOOOOH!!!! JOSHIE LOVES MY SANDWICH!!! *then picks Josh up, and then takes him, AND his sandwich, into the living room with her*

Josh: *wakes up when MoonlitMeowth sets him down* Coo...?

MoonlitMeowth: *has a mad grin on her face* YAY!! JOSHIE'S TALKING TO ME AGAIN!!!

Josh: Coo...

MoonlitMeowth: *pushes the Power button for the TV remote control, but the TV does NOT turn on* o.O TV...is not...turning...ON?! *continuously pushes the Power button, causing remote to explode*

TV remote: *mades a loud BOOM and then all that was left was dust*

MoonlitMeowth: Oops...lost another control again...

Meowth: *comes in, calmly walks over to the TV, and then turns it on THAT way* Meowth!

MoonlitMeowth: O.O Heh...I coulda done that...

Meowth: Meowmy meow? (You COULD?)

MoonlitMeowth: YES! >.< No...

Meowth: Meowmy meowth mew meow... (I THOUGHT so...)

MoonlitMeowth: Hey! It's even on the right channel! ^-^

Josh: *doesn't eat his sandwich, but hops over to the window sel* Coo... *looks at the robins on the front lawn*

Meowth: *looks at her master, and then back at Josh. She does this for quite some time, and then decides that MoonlitMeowth isn't watching her, and then EATS Josh...again*

Josh: o.O Co- *but he gets cut off when he goes inside Meowth's mouth*

MoonlitMeowth: *doesn't see Meowth walking away on all fours with a pigeon tail sticking out of her mouth*

*some time flies by, and then MoonlitMeowth finally turns to where Josh SHOULD have been, but she only saw that he wasn't there* O.O JOSHUA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! *jumps up, and begins searching for him*

Meowth: *hasn't swallowed Josh, but simply kept him in her mouth* Meow! ^.^

Josh: *has passed out again* @_@

MoonlitMeowth: JOSHIE-WOSHIE!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! *coninues to look for her pigeon*

Meowth: *hears her master, and does not want to getted spanked again, so she releases Josh*

Josh: *is totally covered in Meowth germs* X_X

Shinimegami: *finally comes home after a LONG time* MoonlitMeowth! I'm back! I hope the house is the same as it ALWAYS is! *sees the living room first, becasue it's right next to the front door* Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? MoonlitMeowth's doing...

MoonlitMeowth: *has already found Josh, covered in Meowth's saliva, and gave her a time-out*

Meowth: *is sitting in a chair in her master's bedroom* ;.;

MoonlitMeowth: *goes back to the living room with Josh in her paws*

Shinimegami: *goes looking for her sister*

Both the sisters: *run into each other with a collision* @_@

MoonlitMeowth: *gets up first* Not now, Shinimegami! I gotta put Joshie back in his cage! *runs to Josh's cage, and places him inside*

Josh: X_X

Shinimegami: *doesn't worry that Josh looks like that since that't the way he ALWAYS looks when handled by MoonlitMeowth* Soooo, what did you DO while I was out?

MoonlitMeowth: Ohhhh, nothing really...

Shinimegami: *gets a serious expression* Okay...what did you do?

MoonlitMeowth: Made sandwiches?

Shinimegami: Oh, speaking of which...I think that I'LL have a sandwich too!

MoonlitMeowth: Want me to make you my famous PB&J sandwich?

Shinimegami: *thinks for a moment* Okay...why not?

MoonlitMeowth: *grins happily, and makes her sister her sandwich*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinimegami: *is eating her PB&J sandwich that MoonlitMeowth made* Whew! THAT sure was a good chapter!

MoonlitMeowth: Yeah! But it was a good thing that you didn't go into the kitchen...!

Shinimegami: I KNEW that you would do something! What was it?

MoonlitMeowth: I guess that you could say that the kitchen was kind of a mess...

Shinimegami: Oh, you mean from your peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?

MoonlitMeowth: Yah.

Shinimegami: Eh, we'll clean it up later... *takes another bite of the PB&J sandwich that her sister made for her*

MoonlitMeowth: *used the SAME peanut butter and jelly that she used to make her OWN sandwich* ^-^

Meowth: Meowmy mew meowth meow meowth mew mrow! (And don't forget to R&R this chappie for Shinimegami and my master! Thanks!) ^_^
Ô+ ÂÄ _aÝßùûDF« ;­RTÿÈÊ ÁÃ 
[]àâ÷ù%'XZ&i uml;ñ_ a Ó Õ 

g
i
~

¦
¨
ë
í
  L N à â þ J L j l ¦ ¨ Ê Ì Y
[
ä
æ
¦¨¸ºØÚLNx z»ûûûûûûûû&ou ml;ûûûûûûûöûö&uci rc;ûûûûöûöûûû&uci rc;ûöûûûûûöûû&uci rc;ûûûûöûñûöû&uc irc;ûûûûûûûûûû& ucirc;ûûûûûûûûûû ;ûûûûûûöûöû&ntild e;ûûûûûöûûûû À!À!À!_»½ ¨ªprùûqs& ordm;¼ÏÑ57kmy{ ³µÁÃTV&n bsp;¸ºLNæè,.c eÞàDF¶¸ß á
½¿üþTVeg/1v x®°
 >@egÂÄû&oum l;ûûûöûñûûûû&uc irc;ûûûûûûûûûû& ucirc;ûûûñûûûñû&uci rc;ûìûûûûûûûñ ûûûìûûûûûû&uci rc;ûûñûûûûûûû& ucirc;ûöûûûñûûûö ûûûûûñûûûû&uci rc;ûûûûûûÀ!&Agrav e;!À!À!]wy( * u w ä æ ³!µ!""+"-""" å"ç"###$%$$$Å$Ç$
%%<%>%~%% &&&&Á&am p;Ã&í&ï&3'5'W'Y'§'&co py;'ç'é'(!(e(g(©(«())p) r)³)µ)*
*T*V*l*n*ä*æ*K+M+Ô+ûö&uc irc;öööûöñööööö&u circ;öûöööìöûööö ööööööûöööûö& ouml;ööööööööööö&oum l;öööûöööööööö öööûöûöû À!À!À!&Agrav e;!GD 
ÞT*ÿÿÿÿÝ( O$T*ÿÿ(ÿÿ"ÿ&y uml;ÿÿÿÿÿÿ5&yu ml;ÿÔ+»Ô+(Times New Roman Symbol&Arial" Ðh§¨y§¨yWshi nimegami_moonlitmeowth5NCR Licensed CustomerNCR Licensed Customer