Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ A new Beginning ❯ Cooking disaster, Flashback and way too many interuptions ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]





~**~ I don't own Pocket Monsters or the characters in them! If you'd like to sue me, too bad, I usually spend money the second I get it ^^; It never lasts too long with me for some odd reason… but if you'd like, I'll give ya the lint outta my jeans pocket! ^_~


Hey guys! I'm back!! Millions of thanks to STAR, A*MON, Justin Adams, Misty Wildflower, Che, TB, Ash's #1 Fan, kat, Mistery Grrl, rainflower and anyone else who reviewed after I wrote this for reviewing my story! I love getting reviews and emails from readers! ^^ It makes me feel special. I really didn't expect this fic to go over this well… And thanks for letting me know that I pretty much kept everyone in character! That was one of my biggest worries since I haven't seen much of the Japanese version and dunno if it's a bit different or not. And sooooo sorry for that huge space at the end! ^^; Didn't notice that…


Oh! I've got a question for you guys! Does anyone know Takeshi and Kasumi's last names? (Japanese) I can't find them anywhere… Satoshi's is Tajiri right?
Correct me if I'm wrong…
Oh and one more… I know it'll probably sound stupid, but what does AAMRN, AAMR, and AAML mean? I've seen it around a lot and have no clue!! ^^; Thanks for putting up w/ my stupid questions…. ok, I'll shut up and get to the fic now!




A New Beginning…
Chapter Two


Neither Kasumi nor Satoshi had gotten much sleep that night. Their minds were too filled of thoughts of each other to sleep. But somehow they both managed to get to sleep and wake up the next morning. Kasumi cautiously opened her door to find that Satoshi's was still closed. She sighed in relief and tiptoed down the hall with Togepi in her arms and went into the kitchen. She set Togepi down and started breakfast, noticing a note on the table. Leaving her cooking unattended for a moment, she walked over to the table to read the note.


Kasumi & Satoshi,

Went to the store to get food and such. See ya later!


-Takeshi


Great. She thought. It's just Satoshi and me for a while… not that I mind. I just feel like an idiot around him right now. I mean, he kissed me and told me he loved me and all I could do is stare at him? I love him back, but why didn't I say anything in return? I'll tell him today. Lost in her thought, she forgot about the food she was preparing. The sudden noise of the smoke detector made her jump. Realizing what it was, she ran over to the stove and groaned. Now she'd have to wait until Takeshi got home with more food. She had been cooking what they had gotten the day before just for breakfast, but that was burnt now. Sighing, she cleaned up the kitchen then sat down at the table. A moment later, she heard the sound of Satoshi's feet as he came down the stairs and into the kitchen. Pikachu was on his shoulder as usual. He blushed when he saw her and she found her face red as well.
"What happened down here? Why's the smoke detector going off?" he asked, looking slightly worried. She laughed.
"Gomen… I was cooking breakfast and ignored it for about 10 minutes and it got burnt. We'll have to wait until Takeshi-san gets back to eat." He held back a laugh and nodded. Both were silent for a moment, perhaps thinking about the other night.
"Satoshi-kun?" Kasumi started, breaking the silence. He looked at her and patiently waited for her to continue.
"Kadaima! (sp?)" Takeshi's voice rang out. The two could hear the front door open as he came into the house. Kasumi sighed. It would have to wait until later. Satoshi sent her an apologetic look and went to help Takeshi bring the groceries in. Kasumi sat in her chair and watched Pikachu and Togepi check out their new surroundings. She chuckled to herself. Those poor two… they're wondering what made their trainers loose their minds and move back into civilization. Smiling, she recalled their decision they made about five months ago.




Flash Back, 5 months ago… Masara Town, Satoshi's house


After Satoshi finally achieved his dream of being a Pokemon master, the three travelers and their Pokemon returned to Satoshi's home for a party that was being held there in his honor. After all the party, the three stayed up together to discuss their plans for the future. They had gotten too attached to one another to go separate ways, so they decided to buy a house together and try that out for a while. They only took Pikachu and Togepi with them and left the rest of their Pokemon at Satoshi's house.
"It's only temporary." Takeshi had reminded them. "If we decide that we like where we move, we'll come back and get the rest of the Pokemon. No sense in stressing all of them out." Satoshi and Kasumi nodded.
"Pikachu won't mind too much, as long as I'm there." Satoshi established. (gotta love my the synonyms thing that goes w/ Microsoft Word ^^)
"Same with Togepi." Kasumi agreed.


Present


Satoshi and Takeshi bringing the groceries into the kitchen awoke Kasumi from her reminiscing. She got up from her seat to help them. After the groceries had been put away, the three decided to get started on unpacking the rest of the house. Kasumi didn't have a chance to tell Satoshi during that time since Takeshi was constantly around. And she certainly didn't want him around when she told Satoshi. Takeshi on the other hand could tell that something was up between them. They aren't arguing like they usually do. He thought. In fact it seems that they're avoiding each other. He chose to let them to figure it out on their own and leave them be.


It took about four or five hours to finally unpack everything. Afterwards it was around eleven so they all decided to get some rest. Takeshi went to his room and Kasumi followed Satoshi to his.
"Satoshi, I need to tell you some-" She was cut off when the doorbell rang. Sighing in exasperation, the two went to answer it.








Heh, heh! Will Kasumi ever get to tell Satoshi her feelings? Who's at the door? Find out next time!!!


Gomen minna-san for doing that! I just HAD to…. Gomen! Please don't hunt me down… Anyways, I just moved the floorplans to the house to our picture in our profile. If I take it down in the future and you want to see it, just email me @ TomoeHotaru77@msn.com ^^ TTYL!


Well, that took me awhile, but now I know what I'm dealing with in the house! ^^ Anyways, I'm off! Keep R&Ring!! I love it! ^^ Ja ne minna-san! -DS