Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Adventures in Poke-Land ❯ ~Uno~ ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Adventures in Poke-Land

~El Prologue~

The goddess turned around, in all her majestic glory and resplendent-ness. Her hair flew over her soft, white face. She brushed it out. Bouncing softly on the clouds, she ran off into the Goddess Playground.

Goddess Playground?

^cough^ Sorry.

~Uno~

"Hello!! My name is Ash Ketchum!! I love to catch Pokemon!!"

Brock twitched. "We KNOW what your name is…"

The annoying cheerleaders screamed. "AAAAAAAH!! Ketchum, Ketchum, he's our man, if he can't do it, NO ONE CAN!! GARY YOU SUCK!!"

"YOU'RE…BUTT…SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!!'

Ash blushed. "Aren't they so cuuuuute?"

Misty twitched. "Yeah, REEEEEEEEEEAL cute." She pinched their cheeks.

"Oh, you're such a CUTE LITTLE THING, AREN'T YOU? YOU CUTIE PIE!! CUTIE!!"

"Misty, please stop. You're embarrassing the HECK out of me…" said Ash.

Our Poke Friends walked on to the road to Viridian City. They were revisiting, because I have NO idea any of the Orange League Gym names or the Johto Gym names. So they just have to be revisiting.

The Goddess bounced from cloud to cloud, ascending to heaven, her silken dress flowing behind her. She lightly dropped her robe to the ground, robe flowing like liquid.

"Did you hear that?" said Ash.

"What?" asked Misty-chan. "WAIT??! I AM NOT A CHAN!!"

"You know, that Goddess crap."

"Oh, you mean that voice in my head?" said Brock. "Yeah. I heard it."

"What is it?" asked Ash.

The Goddess floated to the gates of heaven and gracefully opened the gate. She was the embodiment of all that was right and pure and good and clean and HOT. She saw her consort, who embraced her lovingly.

"What is it?" asked Misty. "Who ARE you?"

I am the author of this story.

"Oh?" asked Misty again.

I am the author of this story. Therefore it is my BIRTHRIGHT to call myself God. You may call me God.

"Where are you?" said Misty. "And why are you doing this `Goddess' Crap thingy?'

I am God.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THE GODDESS THINGY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Because. I am God.

"WHYYYYYYYYY???????????????????????????????????????????????????"

Because. Now if you don't stop questioning me, I have the power to make you die a horrible death. Now, let's add some MORE characters, shall we?

It rained. It rained a drop. Out of that drop came a human being. And her name was Excel. Excel Saga.

Another drop came Agent-Princess Hyatt.

Another drop came Lord Ilpalazzo, who looked frighteningly like Vash the Stampede, who also came out of a raindrop.

ANYWAY!!

They journeyed on.

"What is this?? Where is Excel? Excel is confused!" said you-know-who.

"Hello. I am Ash, this is Misty, and this is Brock."

"Whoa…he's kinda blind!! CAN! YOU! SEE! ME! BLIND! PERSON!!" said Excel.

"^twitch^ I AM NOT BLIND!! MY EYES JUST LOOK LIKE THAT!!" said Brock.

Oh. I always thought you were blind.

"You're STILL following us?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" asked Misty.

Yep.

"Will you be here throughout the story?"

Yep.

"Groan!!" Misty groaned.

"ANYWAY!" continued Ash. "We are on a journey to collect Pokemon. We're going to Viridian City. Thank you and please step forward."

The Goddess skated on the cold, blue ice. She gracefully spun around a multitude of times, then landed straight in her consort's arms.

"SCREAM!!" screamed all the other characters except Ash, Misty, and Brock. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT??!"

"Cod," said Ash…instead of God.

"AH!! THERE'S A GIANT TELEPATHIC COD IN THE SKY!!" screamed everyone else.

No, you mortal fools!! I AM GOD!! GOD!! GOD!!!! THE AUTHOR OF THE STORY!!

Suddenly, a bunch of Primeapes jumped out at them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!! PRIMEAPE" Ash threw a Poke Ball at them. "Squirtle, GO!!"

Squirtle pooped out. I mean, popped out.

"AHHH!!" Excel screamed. Since Menchi was tied to her head, she threw Menchi at the insane monkeys.

"MENCHI!! GO!!!!!!!!"

Will our heroes be saved? Find out in the next episode of POKEMON!! TO BE CONTINUED!! IN CHAPTER ~dos~

@@@

Ahem. The Goddess skated around the rink, and flipped twice…