Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Ass's Pokemon Adventure Crap ❯ Ass's Second Pokemon ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ass: I told you Peek-At-You is my Pokemon.

Mushy: No he's not, he's mine.

Mushy walks across the room to Nurse Boy.

Mushy: Can I see MY Pokemon please?

Nurse Boy: Yes, your Peek-At-You is all better, you can take him now.

Mushy: Thank you.

Ass: Hey, wait, Peek-At-You is my Pokemon.

Nurse Boy: I'm sorry, but this girl brought him in so it must be hers.

Ass: She stole it from me. If I don't get my Pokemon back I'll scream.

Nurse Boy: Officer Benny! Please escort this boy out!

Ass screams really loud. Everybody covers their ears.

Officer Benny: My God it's horrible, make it stop.

Nurse Boy: Ok, ok, Mushy, give him back his Peek-At-You.

Mushy: Noooooooooooooo!

Mushy screams as loud as Ass. Officer Benny pulls out a Pokeball.

Benny: Here Mushy, you can have my Dieduck.

Mushy stops screaming and smiles.

Mushy: Really?

Benny nods and hands Mushy the Pokeball. Mushy shouts with joy and jumps up and down. Nurse Boy brings out Peek-At-You.

Ass stretches out his arms.

Ass: Peek-At-You!

Peek-At-You leaps into his arms.

Peek-At-You: Pika! (Translation: I missed you so much Ass, when I jumped behind the bushes I saw the most horrible thing, a Playpokemon. It was awful, all these naked Pokemon. I jumped away just before I fainted.)

Ass: Well, I'm glad you're safe and I'll do my best to keep all Playpokemon's away from you.

Ass, Mushy, and Peek-At-You leave the Pokehospital. Mushy pulls out her Pokeball with Dieduck in it and throws it to the ground.

Mushy: Let's fight Ass!

Ass: But I don't know how to fight.

Mushy: All you have to do is order your Pokemon around.

Ass: Oh, I thought you meant us fighting, how ridiculous is that, humans, fighting, ludicrous, it's impossible.

Mushy: I agree, I mean how can humans fight? Butt their heads or use their hands.

Ass gasps: Don't you ever think of something like that, using hands in a fight, you could break a nail doing something like that.

Mushy: Or muss your hair.

Ass: Or get dirt on you.

Mushy shudders: Don't mention the "D" word.

Ass: Sorry.

Mushy: Anyways, let's battle.

Ass: Ok. Peek-At-You Go!
Mushy: Go Dieduck!

Dieduck runs for Peek-At-You, trips, and falls to the ground before Peek-At-You's feet.

Dieduck: Dieyiyi Duck!

Mushy: Aw crap! You suck you stupid Pokemon. Ass give me your Peek-At-You, I don't want this piece of shit.

Dieduck: Dieyiyi.

Peek-At-You: Pika Pika Pika Chu Chu Chu Pi Pi Pi Pika Chu Chu Chu! (Translation: Bizarre!)

Ass: No! Peek-At-You is mine! Peek-At-You, finish off her Pokemon.

Peek-At-You uses a thunder attack, Dieduck gets hit straight on, but fainted before it got hit.

Ass: I win! I win!

Peek-At-You: Pi? (Translation: What do you mean you win? I did all the work!)

Ass: I'm sorry Peek-At-You. Forgive me?

The yellow rat nods and runs off down the road, Ass follows. Both stop when they spot the Pokemon Fuckerbee. Mushy enters the scene.

Mushy: If you catch that Pokemon, I'm going to steal it from you.

Ass: You wish. Peek-At-You Go!

Peek-At-You attacks and after a long battle of Ass shouting out mindless words of encouragement to Peek-At-You, Fuckerbee is defeated. Ass throws a Pokeball at it (after coming within ten inches of it so it could reach the Pokemon when he threw it) and catches it.

Ass: Hizaa I caught my first Pokemon.

Ass jumps up and down with joy. Mushy makes a grab for it but trips over Dieduck who came out of his Pokeball without Mushy's command.

Mushy: Dieduck!

Dieduck: Dieyiyi!

Ass: Hahahahaha! You suck Mushy, I got two Pokemon and you got a piece of shit.

Mushy: I have other Pokemon, this isn't the only Pokemon I managed to score off of someone, as I told you before, I'm Mushy the Pokemon-stealing bitch.

Ass: So why don't you use one of them to battle me?

Mushy:It's too late now! The sun is setting we have to start walking down the road so the announcer can declare the end of this sappy episode.

Ass: But that sounds so chessy.

Mushy: What the hell isn't cheesy in this show? I mean listen to your catch phrase, "Peek-At-You Go!" I mean that is the corniest thing I've ever heard.

Ass: Oh shit! The suns almost gone. Peek-At-You...

Peek-At-You is off humping a tree. He looks at Ass.

Ass: Let's go!

The yellow rat joins him and Mushy as they walk off into the sunset.

c0p13r: Well it looks like Ass has made a new friend. Appearently Ass likes angry bitches who steal Pokemon, in any case you can bet you'll be seeing more of Mushy's bitchy attitude in future episodes. And if that doesn't horrify you, this will, Cock, the Rock Pokemon Gym leader is going to appear in the next episode and he isn't planning on leaving either, what a crappy trio!