Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Behind the Scenes ❯ Take 1 ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Behind the scenes

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story belong to their respectful owners, along with any borrowed plots or jokes.

Pokemon episode: Take 1

Director: Ok quiet on the set. Cue music.

*Instead of usual intro music, elevator music begins to play*

Director: -cringes- Ahhh, what the heck is that? Why the hell are you playing elevator music? -looks to sound guy-

Sound guy- Well I always thought that it was quite enjoyable to listen to, much better than the original intro.

*Film crew stop and stare in disbelief, with sweat drops, at the sounds guy's apparent liking to elevator music*

Director: I don't care if you think its better -cringes- just put on the stupid intro music!

*The familiar intro begins to play and the camera rolls onto the set*

Director: Cue actors!

*Ash and Misty appear on the screen, but Brock is missing…*

Director: Where the bloody hell is Brock?!

*Somewhere backstage Brock is in his dressing room trying to chat up his makeup artist. Misty's stunt double comes in and pulls Brock out and on to the stage by his ear*

Director: -sigh- May we begin now? TAKE 2, Cue intro music, cue actors, cue narrator…narrator? What now?!

Film crew guy: Uh well you see the narrator guy he kinda quit.

Director: What do you mean `kinda'?

Film crew guy: Well he um got sick of doing the intro and ending and having to put on that poofy voice so he uh, kinda left. -ducks for cover-

Director: AHHHHH! - starts throwing hissy fit-…Fine get someone else to do it.

*Film crew start searching and find only one person to narrate, the nerdy, pimply guy who works at Krusty Burgers from the Simpsons*

Director: You're kidding? - sweat drop-

Film crew: Uh no, he's the best we've got.

Nerd guy: -squeaking- don't worry, I can do it.

Director: -head in hands, quietly whimpering- TAKE 3, start!

Nerd guy: -squeaking- we find our friends in some un-k-now-n forest--

Director: CUT!!!! It's unknown not un-k-now-n! -begins to tear hair out-TAKE 4!

Nerd guy: - squeaking- we find out friends in some unknown forest. Although how calm and sunny the day is, there's trouble in the air…

Ash: Oh..gee..what..a..bea-ut-i-ful day.

Director: -mutters to self- where do we get these actors? -continues puling hair out-

Misty: It is, isn't it? Oh, what's that? - Points to other side of set-

Brock: Oh no, it's team shocket, err rocket.

Director: CUT!!!!

Brock: Well they are rather shocking.

Director: THAT'S NOT THE POINT! NOW DO WHAT YOU'RE PAID FOR!!

-once again grabs his hair-

Jessie: Prepare for trouble!

James: Make it double!

Jessie: To protect the world from devastation…

James: To unite all peoples within our nation…

Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love…

James: To extend our reach to the start above…

Jessie: Jessie!

James: James! - stabs self with rose- eek!

Jessie: Team rocket! Blast off at the speed of light! -Flips and lands gracefully-

James: Surrender now or prepare to fiahhhh! - flips and lands on his head-

Robomeowth: Meowth, that's right! -lands on top of James-

*Team rocket look enquiringly towards the director, realising that they had screwed up the shot*

Director: Continue. You're so pathetic; no one will notice the difference.

*Anime vein appears on Jessie's head*

James: -getting up with apparent bandages from recent wounds- Aha, twerps, we've…uh…we've…um. Oh bugger, I forgot my line.

Prompt: We've got you now!

James: Uh, right. Aha, twerps, we've got you now!

Jessie: And we're gonna swipe you're little pi….ah what the hell is the point?! Where going to lose anyway. This is all a load of sh-

Director: CUT!!!! -digs nails into his head- I don't care, just do the stupid lines and maybe we can all go home EVENTUALLY!!! TAKE 5!

Jessie: -unenthusiastically- Prepare to battle, twerps, we're gonna take your -yawn- Pikachu.

Ash: N-o w-ay.

Director: -sigh, sweat drops-

James: Ha ha -thrusts arm out- Go victreebel -winces from broken arm- ahhhh!

Director: Cue robot!

*Robovictreebel comes on screen an begins to try and eat James*

James: EEK!

Director: It's just a robot

James: It's gone berserk; it's chewing my hair! AHHHH!

Robovictreebel: LSJFNDOUNLSDNU

Prop guy: Oh no, it's malfunctioning!

Director: What do you mean mal-AHH!

*Robovictreebel blows up on top of James*

James: ouch, why can't I, ouch, have a stunt, ouch, double?

Director: Because, you're not worth it! NOW GET BACK TO IT, AND FIRE THAT PROP GUY! TAKE 6

Jessie: Go arbok! Err, arbok?

*Some guy in a badly stitched arbok suit comes on screen*

Director: WHERE THE HELL IS THE ROBOARBOK!!

Film guy: Well since you fired the prop guy, we had to dress that nerdy narrator guy in an arbok suit.

Director: -grabs hair again- Fine -drums fingers on chair in attempt to calm himself- just, fine. -eye begins to twitch slightly-

Nerdyarbok: -squeaking- Chaaaaarbok!

Jessie: Poison sting attack!

Director: Cue laser lights…-confetti is blown across the screen- WHAT NOW?!

Film guy: Well, the prop guy's gone, so all we could come up with was confetti.

Ash: Poke ball, go-aaah- twists arm while doing poofy sequence before throwing a poke ball- AHHHHH!

Director: Oh man, now we need another Ash. Could this get any worse?

*Dawson appears on the set*

Director: I had to ask -sigh-

Dawson: Sorry, wrong set.

Director: Wait. Since you're here, you can fill in for Ash.

Dawson: Cool, it has to be better than Dawson's creek.

*Misty cringes at the thought of having to work with Dawson*

Director: TAKE 7!

Dawson Ash: Go, pikathingy! Electricity attack!

Director: -sigh, head in hands again- Cue electricity.

*robopikachu begins to do the Macarena along with singing the tune*

Director: What's wrong with it! EVEN ELECTRONIC PIECES OF JUNK DON'T DO WHAT THEY ARE SPOSED TO!! FIX IT!

*Some mechanic guy comes out and tampers with the robopikachu*

*Electricity fills the whole set and everyone is electrocuted*

Director: -gets up, totally blackened- I'm not even going to ask.

Film guy: Well, you see since you fired the-

Director: I know, the prop guy. SOMEONE GET THAT PROP GUY BACK!

TAKE 8

Director: Cue strings and crane.

*Team rocket begins to be lifted by strings attached to a crane*

Team rocket: Oh no, team rocket is blasting off again!

James: Uh, my string is breaking -snap- AHHH! -crunch-

Dawson Ash: Good job, thingachu! Let's go to the -squints while trying to read lines off the screen- what the hell is a p-o-k-e-m-o-n centre?

Director: AHHH KILL HIM, I'LL KILL HIM! TAKE 9!

Nerd guy: -squeaking- we say goodbye to our heroes, as they walk happily off into the sunset.

Director: Cue sunset.

*screen comes down back of set with stars on it*

Director: -twitches furiously-

Nerd guy: -squeaking- Err, night?

*Dawson Ash trio walk off screen, Dawson trips over a prop before the end*

Director: YOU CAN'T EVEN WALK OFF SCREEN WITHOUT SCREWING UP!! NO WONDER DAWSON'S CREEK SUCKS SO MUCH! -continues pulling out hair- Assemble the actors!

*All of the actors come up to the director. James arrives in a wheel chair, attached to life support, with half his hair missing. Dawson went off to sulk somewhere. Ash comes in, still whining about his twisted arm. Nerdy guy arrives still with the arbok head on. Misty and Jessie are the only two unaffected actors*

Director: Well done all of you, well most of you. We have now managed to put another pathetic episode of pokemon together. I bid you adieu.

Film guy: Uh, where are you going sir?

Director: -pulls out last hair on head- to buy a toupee. -grins slightly insanely, and leaves skipping and laughing madly-

The end

I hope you liked it, it's my first attempt at writing a full fan fic, specially considering I tried to make it a comedy. Please read and review, I'd really like some feedback on my first work ^-^

By Issekiwa