Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Chaos talk ❯ the interviews ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lance: Hiya, this is a second Revised Version of Chaos talk. And since this is revised, I get to start different. So here is how it goes. Lan, lanser, and ally are all mine. Sara and Pinky are friends from outside of FF.net. Shenchan will be called kathlyn, because that is her real name. Kyle is Demon-ra-hunter. Let's start.

---------------

Lance is in the studio holding auditions for the 4 available spots on his show. Then, Katlyn comes in.

"Ok, so what can you bring to chaos talk?" asked lance

"Let's see." Said lance. She fidgets. "Uuuummmmmmm…… I can use my anime knolage to help you."

"Hmmmmmmm," sail lance, then he writes on paper. "Can you stand a sugar high maniac?"

"Yes," said katlyn.

"Ok." Said lance. He writes on paper. "Ok, just anwser one question. If I had a dollar for every bad interview so far, what is two plus ten?"

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh……. Twelve?" said katlyn

"Well, would you like a job here?" asked lance.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes!" said lance. She hugs him. Lance pats her on the back. Then she gets up, and leaves. Then, Kyle walks in.

"Hey, Kyle. What's up?" said lance

"You know, trying to get some more money." Said Kyle.

"Well, I have only one question. Who is better, fox or megaman?" asked lance.

"Megaman!" said Kyle

"Great, your in." said lance. He shakes hands with him, then leaves. Then Sara walks in. "Ok, tell me. What can you bring?"

"My astounding fashion sense." Said Sara

"You're in! God knows that I can't get some fashion into lanser." Said lance. They shake hands, and leaves. Then Pinky walks in. "Don't I know you?"

"I live next to you, remember?" asked Pinky.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh, ya. Listen, I see you as a good security. How does that sound?" asked lance.

"Co-host?"

"Lan."

"Announcer?"


"Katlyn."

"Fashion person?"

"Sara"

"Cameraman?"

"Kyle."

"Fine. I agree." Said pinky.

"Great. Just step into this room." Said lance, then points to door that everyone went into.

On the other side of the door

"You four have been selected for special reasons. I forgot the reasons so let's just move on. Meet the people that live in the head, and are now out, Lan and lanser." Said lance. They walk in. "Lanser here, is a half cat demon."

"Do I have to spare them?" asked lanser.

"Yes. And this is my yami, Lan." Said lance

"Nice to meet you all. Can I get you anything?" asked Lan.

"Lance, a yami is suppose to be evil, yet yours isn't." said katlyn.

"Yes, he is evil. In my mind. So, you new members are going to have your own rooms here. So, tomorrow we will have ash and pikachu on the show. So have fun." Said lance.

------------

Lance: so, that is the first one. I still have some more revising to do, so R&R.