Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Chrono Trigger meets Pokémon ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2

Chrono started to move forwards when a yellow creature came out, it looked at him, "Pika?" It simply said, Chrono lunged forwards with the sword, the thing yelled & suddenly shot out a large pulse of electricity, he swore & fell to the ground, "PIKACHU! NO!" He heard a boys voice, Chrono groaned as he got up, as he did his face met a boy's face, it was a brownish colour, he had a square chin too, & for some reason his eyes were closed, he also spotted that he had very rugged, spiked hair, "You okay?" The boy said, "I'm fine... I've had worse... I've been stabbed, sliced, shot, poisioned..." Chrono muttered, "Whats your name?" The boy asked, "Chrono... what's yours?" Chrono asked in return, "My name is Brock... seem's you upset Ash's Pikachu... oh... & what the heck happened to your hair?!? you a punk or something?" Brock then asked, helping Chrono up, he shook his head, then turned, "Marle... Lucca... Frog & Robo! you can come out now!" Chrono yelled, Brock wen't over the names, "Your not from around here... never heard names like that before..." Brock started to say then became goofy as he saw Marle, he instantly ran over to her & got on his knees, "Hi I'm Brock! What's your name? what a lovely name! by any chance would you be single?" Brock said, giving Marle no time to react, suddenly there was a flash of light & Brock was on his back with smoke coming from random places, just after that another boy & a girl came out, "Oh... Hi... I guessed you were around here... I saw the flash of light..." The new boy said whilst picking up the yellow creature, "Uhmn... Hi!" Robo said, coming out of the hiding place, the girl freaked & literally ran up a nearby tree, then then fell down screaming & Frog poked his head out, "Does thy guise scare thee?" He asked, looking quite upset, Lucca then came out & walked over to Robo "Oh... hi! how you doing?" She waved, the new boy looked at her "Woh... what dorky glasses!" he stated, Lucca looked at him coldly, "Care to repeat that?" She said, in a low harsh voice, reaching to her side, the boy repeated it, she grinned & pulled up her gun & let some warning shots out, "Well... uhmn... Hi... My name is Misty... &... yeh.... umnh... put the gun away.... please?" The girl asked, Lucca did so, "Well... that was a nice greeting... can I ask you... what the hell is that thing?" Chrono asked, pointing to the yellow creature & picking his sword up, "This? you don't know? you even from this planet? it's a Pikachu!" The boy said, "If you don't mean that, then the thing is called Ash..." Misty said, the boy looked at her scornfully, eventually Brock got back up & rubbed his head, ".... ow... that hurt..." He muttered, he then looked up at the gang of people, robot & frog type thing, "Well... might as well camp here... it is tea time..." Ash said, Lucca looked at her watch & tapped it, "Well... I guess different dimentions go on different time... back home it's just gone 12:11 pm..." She muttered, Ash, Brock & Misty looked at her, "Different dimentions?" They all asked in union, "Yep... we're from a different dimention... we started off by time traveling... it was properly a teliport test... but it messed up & we ended up going through time........." Lucca started to explain the entire thing of what happened ever since Marle went into the Telipod.