Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Danielle's Master Quest ❯ Poke Oak ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Danielle’s Pokemon journey
Hoenn Region

A small Tv flashed in front of Danielle and her two sister’s Jessica and Nicole. “I want that Pokemon!” said Nicole seeing a large black and red pokemon with long gold hair. “I love Jynx!” Shouted Nicole.
Jessica her a hard stare. “Are you serious?” Jessica blurted out. “Tomorrow we start our Pokemon journey, Nicole so straighten up, okay! Joked Jessica pushing Nicole off the couch.
“Ow!!!!! That hurt!” cried Nicole
“Didn’t I say toughen up?” Moaned Jessica
Nicole: Um, No you said Straighten up not toughen up, you loser!!
Danielle sighs as her sisters pick up on a fight. “Man, they are so annoying, well at least that loser rival won’t be there. He is so dang annoying!”
Nicole: Stop pulling my hair Jessie!
Jessica: Let me think about that, um, NO!

NEXT MORNING
Jessica: Wake up, Danni!
Danielle: Okay, just leave me alone!
Nicole: I know what we should do, let’s get a bucket of water and dump it on her head.
Jessica: That’s just stupid!
Nicole: Oh..
Jessica: Come on let’s get the bucket!
Danielle: Wait, I just washed this sheets!
(Gets splashed with the bucket of water.)
Later that same hour..
Danielle: I can’t believe you tow, that was as stupid as the last time you pulled that terrible stunt!
Nicole: That was yesterday!
Jessica: She knows that genius.
Nicole: Sorry, But I love the poke Oak show!
Jessica: Oh yah let’s watch that before we go see pro. Oak!
Danielle: Finally we agree on something! ^-^
Nicole: Look It is Oak!
Jessica: What is new today on this weird but fun to watch show?
Nicole: I’m going to poke Oaky!
Danielle: There is the theme song it is starting now!A newscaster appears on the screen.
“Welcome to the Poke Oak show.”
Please push the okay button on your remote so we shall begin this week’s episode! The newscaster picked up an envelope. “Today we will be discussing Birch’s three pokemon!
Jessica: Huh?
Nicole: aren’t those the pokemon we’re going to get!
Danielle: Wow, I love Mudkip!
Jessica: Why don’t you marry it then!
Nicole: Funny.. Hahahahahahahahhaa!
Danielle: Shut up already that wasn’t funny!
Jessica: Look there are the three pokemon we are going to get! Treecho the grass pokemon. Mudkip the water pokemon. And Torchic the Fire pokemon!
They sat there for 3 good hours listening to Oak, Elm, Birch and that wacko of a newscaster talk about the pokemon.