Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Evil Place ❯ Evil Place ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!" Team Rocket screamed as they were hurled through the air after another unsuccesful attempt to snatch Pikachu.
End of story, right?
Wrong.
* * *
Team Rocket landed in a silver room. Jessie and James looked up from their position on the floor to see a man in a silver suit in front of them, holding a hairless cat.
"Oh, hello!" The man said, placing his pinky in his mouth.
Jessie and James looked at each other puzzled.
"Let's just do our motto," Jessie whispered.
"Okay, James agreed.
"Prepare for trouble!"
"Make it double!"
"To protect the world from devastation!"
"To unite all peoples within our nation!"
The man inturrupted, placing his pinky in his mouth again.
"Is that an *evil* nation?"
James glared at him as Jessie continued.
"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"
The man inturrupted yet again.
"Oh, *evils*!!"
Jessie growled at him, and James went on.
"To extend our reach to the stars above!"
"Jessie!"
"James!"
"Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!"
"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"
"And *evil* fight?" The man said.
"THAT'S RIGHT!" Jessie and James screamed together.
"That's my line!" Meowth pouted.
"I am Dr Evil, supreme ruler of all...evilness," He placed his pinky in his mouth again.
"What's the deal with his pinky?" James whispered to Jessie.
"I have absolutely no idea," Jessie whispered back.
"And this is my kitty, Mr Biggelsworth," Dr Evil held up the poor cat. "I see you have a kitty too. Come, kitty, give Mr Biggelsworth a hug!"
"I ain't touching that hairless hairball!" Meowth backed away from Dr Evil.
"Follow my lead," Jessie said, looking confidently at Dr Evil. "Let's make this very simple...you give us all your Pokemon, we leave."
"Pokemon?" Dr Evil placed his finger in his mouth yet again. "Are they *evil* Pokemon?"
"I DON'T CARE WHETHER THEY'RE EVIL OR NOT, JUST HAND THEM OVER SO WE CAN GET OUT OF THIS NIGHTMARE!" Jessie screamed.
"Not so fast," Someone from behind them said. Everyone turned to see a man wearing a retro type outfit, smiling at them mysteriously.
"Ugh, what's wrong with his teeth?" James said, utterly disgusted.
"And that outfit," Jessie shuddered. "I think that went out with the pet rocks!"
"Austin Powers," Dr Evil stroked Mr Biggelsworth. "My enemy."
"Okay, can we just blast off and get out of this nightmare?" Meowth asked.
"Blast off?" Dr Evil smiled. "Like this?"
He reached over and pressed a button, releasing a panel on the floor, sending anyone who was standing on it hurling into the air and through the roof.
Guess who was standing on it.
"Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!"
THE END...or is it?
* * *
"It's the circle of liiiiiiiiiiife!"
"My lord, James, Meowth, we're stuck in a Disney movie!"
"ROARRRRRRRR!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"