Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Like Father, Like Son ❯ Hereditary Sex Appeal ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi people... this is somewhat different, but it's enjoyable nevertheless, so have fun and have a read please! It's taken him fifteen years to find them, but Giovanni is determined to make Jessie and James pay for their theft of funds - and he seizes the perfect opportunity to disband the wonder duo when he discovers James and his son in a bar, dressed as females...

Review please!

^_^

ThoughtPro, or Hol -xXx-



Like Father, Like Son


Sleep was a frankly abhorrent prospect to the mentality of James Morgan that raucous evening, who grinned in self-absorption as he finished applying a coat of brilliant violet lipstick to his voluptuous mouth, puckering slightly and grinning at the reflection that stared back at him.


"Oi, dad," a demanding voice behind the former Team Rocket agent called irately, and he span round, handing his son the make-up bag.


"Sorry," James murmured, being careful not to smudge his flawlessly applied eyeliner as he blotted his sensitive mascara with a stray tissue.


"It's not a problem," the male teenager replied with a smile, sharing the full-length mirror with his father as he began to soak one of his mother's infinite cosmetic sponges with a generous amount of foundation, much to his parent's amusement.


"You know, I was never that enthusiastic at your age," James informed his son, who expended a small chuckle.


"The female mind fascinates me," he returned simply, smiling fittingly as he finished the application of foundation, and began to sweep the bronzing brush expertly over his cheeks.


At that moment, in walked the oldest female member of the household - Jessie, who stared in abject pride at her treasured men, who were joking about their sexuality in a frivolous and light-hearted manner.


"Looking good, boys," she commented, beaming at them both as they span round and exhibited their full beauty.


Most other woman, Jessie quickly realised, would have been incredibly disturbed to find their respective husband and son wearing fully fledged cosmetics and stunning dresses - she, however, wasn't most other women. She'd been used to her spouse's transvestite tendencies for over two and a half decades now, and she hadn't been shocked when he'd passed the legacy down to their first child. Like father, like son, as the expression so commonly went. She herself enjoyed indulging in a variety of activites with their trio of offspring, so there was no conceivable reason why James shouldn't have been given equal opportunities, even if they were a little... unconventional.


"Whoa..."


The three of them faced the direction of the voices, and saw the younger members of the Morgan clan - Rose and Violet, the seven year old twin daughters of Jessie and James.


"Mummy," Rose remarked, evidently amazed at the appearance of her male relatives, "why are daddy and Thorn dressed like that?"


The girls giggled as their father swept them up and into his purple-sleeved arms, smiling at them.


"Don't you think I look gorgeous?!" He said in a high-pitched and stereotypically feminine voice, causing the entire family to laugh.


"Well, it's certainly... interesting," Jessie remarked in amusement, watching proudly as her husband strapped up high-heeled, black sandals - her high-heeled, black sandals, in fact.


"Are you wearing my shoes?!" She cried in incredulity, gaping as he nodded, unabashed.


"Yeah, you don't mind, do you?" He simpered smoothly, fluttering his eyelashes, much to her humour.


"Just this once," she murmured sweetly, causing him to laugh, and move towards her, her arms now appropriately free of children.


"We'll be back about ten," he informed her softly, fusing their lips in a brief but passionate kiss, gently asserting his masculinity.


"I feel like a lesbian," she commented quietly, enforcing chuckles from both James and Thorn.


"Love you," her husband whispered softly in her ear, kissing the lobe, sending a shiver caressing through her shapely frame.


They broke away, and Thorn started forwards, wishing his mother a good evening and a quick goodbye embrace.


"Have fun," she called, watching them slip down the stairs, following behind her enthusiastic daughters.


Jessie watched tenderly as James hugged their twins goodbye, and Thorn rapidly followed suit.


"Stay out of trouble!" The more mature of the remaining trio called after their rapidly retreating frames, ushering her children inside and closing the door behind them, a grin spreading over her face.