Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ MASTER QUEST ❯ MYTHMERIA GYM ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]












MASTER QUEST

BY,

BINAL PATEL

OR

N.R. (NO RULE!!!)










========= =========================================================================== =========================

Author's Notes: Dudes of Fanfiction.NET!!! *The girls/woman in the crown send me the LOOK. * *Scared out of my wits* Um-um, okay dudes AND dudesses of Fanfiction.NET!!! *The crowd blinks, stares, blinks, stares, then sweatdrop -_-; * *I laugh like a maniac.* This time, I'm prepared, took me two whole chapters to build dis. *Walks over to a machine and presses the big red button. * *Clapping suddenly appears out of nowhere. * Aw, c'mon at least bring the crickets out so there isn't silence. Well bye... *Walks of the stage, a second later you hear me yellin' , "Yo, Washu..."*

*A robot pops up. * The author doesn't own Pokemon, he only owns the things you know are his. Review!!!

================================================================ =============================================

Chapter 3: MYTHMERIA GYM


"Would you please adopt a Pokemon," said Nurse Joy, doing something no other Nurse Joy had ever done. She used the puppy-dog-eyes-look, with the puppy-dog-pout. "Ah, oh okay," I said as she got used those brown pools of eyes to silence my. Nurse Joy immediately brightened up agian with the teary eyes gone with a blink of an eye. She took my hand and pulled me too a door with the words ADOPTION on it so fast that my legs were suddenly flapping behind me like a flag. As soon as we reached the door Nurse Joy immediately quieted down and slowly opened the door. What I saw nearly made me want to go to the trainers who abandoned these Pokemon and...this fanfic is PG rated ain't it?

I followed Nurse Joy into the room greatly saddened and mad. Sad because some of these Pokemon looked like they had just hatched. And mad at anyone who would do this. The worst thing was that all the Pokemon had scars, and they looked like they weren't battle scars.... Ten Pokemon laid in stretchers side by side, the lights were dimmed so they wouldn't wake the sleeping Pokemon. "Which one would you like to adopt?", asked Nurse Joy her voice greatly saddened. I was about to walk over to the sides of the stretchers when a little cry caught my attention. I followed the sound until I reached the last stretcher. In it was a newborn baby Pikachu. It had probably been forced to evolve when it was born. The worst thing was that it had a long jagged scar running from its head to it's stomach. Small tears came out of its eyes as it cried for someone.

Without thinking I picked it up and wiped away its tears. The baby Pokemon sniffled a bit then fell asleep in my arms cooing, "Pi," in its sleep. Then determination filled me as I turned to Nurse Joy and said, "I'll take him." I then looked upon the helpless babies and said, "I'll take them all." All in all I got a Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Growler, Cerebus, Hydra, Pegasus, Nessi, and Thundra. "Thank You, thank you, THANK YOU!", yelled Nurse Joy as she jumped up and down. She carefully put them in one PokeBall that had a B.C. on it. It meant Baby Care, so it was a baby care ball. It would take care of the Pokemon by having a fully functional day care with a robotic moms.

After a while Slaine and I walked out of the Pokemon Center with higher spirits. As we walked along at a lazy pace we saw a sign saying, "Mythmeria Gym." I turned to Slaine and asked, "So Slaine, should I risk it or do it later," I asked as I turned to Slaine. I turned around and sweatdropped as Slaine stood their asleep mumbling the definitions of Pokemon all the way through 1-500. I sneaked up behind Slaine and smacked him in the head. Then I ran through the doors of the gym with Saline following close behind ready to hit me. I stopped dead in my tracks as I fell into an inky blackness. Suddenly sparkles of light fell from the ceiling as mysterious voice said, "Among the beasts, the mythical ones were the strongest. The three-headed dog, the winged horse of light, and many more.

Young trainer, are you prepared to battle these beasts?". "Yes," I shouted with all my might as echoes of the mysterious person's voice floated in the air. "Then let it be!", shouted the mysterious person as the lights were flicked on revealing the person. It was a man with spiky blond hair and bulging muscles. He had a shirt with a thunderbolt on it a black baggy pants. "Greetings, trainer, I am Zeus of the Mythical Gym. We will have a 2 on 2 battle. We will use both Pokemon at the same time and the person who faints both of the opponents Pokemon. Ready...!", shouted Zeus in a commanding voice. "GO!", I roared as I officially began the Pokemon battle.

Zeus in a flick of his wrist sent two PokeBalls with a thunder sign on them out onto the field. As usual a flash of light appeared. As the blinding light disappeared it revealed two powerful Pokemon, Lightnin and Zuiees. I looked down at my belt and at the PokeBalls. First I decided to use Snakdron, because it could dig, making it part ground every time it used an earth move. Then I decided to use Cerebus, it was related to the mythical 3-headed dog and it had an advantage because if one head fainted the other heads could still use the body to fight. After I decided I threw the PokeBalls out onto the field, a little to hard. They flew across the room and hit Zeus in the head making a red mark. Slain sweatdropped as he saw the worst aim he had ever seen. Zeus was getting really mad when the bright light blinded him. As the PokeBalls returned to my hand Zeus was shaking with rage as flames sprung up around him as he yelled really loud.

Using the moment I ordered, "Cerebus, Snakdron attack Lightnin with Dig, and Super Speed!". The two Pokemon nodded as Snakdron burrowed into the ground while the other used Super Speed. Cerebus burred and appeared behind Lightnin hitting it while Snakdron shot out of the ground hitting it in the stomach. The double-hit greatly reduced Lightnin's HP to critical. "Cerebus, one more Super Speed!", I yelled as the opponents Pokemon took defensive stances. Lightnin with its jagged thunderbolt like body curled into a jagged ball, and Zuiees a humanoid Pokemon with lightning bolts in each hand took the lightning bolts and put them in a X like position forming a defense. Cerebus blurred agian and appeared behind Lightnin biting it ounce agian and making it faint. "Now, use Mirror Beam and Double-Sword!", I yelled. The two Pokemon nodded as Cerebus used Double-Sword to cut the lightning bolts and Snakdron folded its wings so they made a defensive shield.

Zeus who had been secretly ordered his Pokemon to build up energy yelled, "Zuiees, Bind!". Zuiees let out all the damage my Pokemon had inflicted back double! Both of my Pokemon were sent to critical HP, the blast nearly knocked them out! "Use Brother Attack," I yelled as Zuiees smiled evilly. My Pokemon nodded and started running at Zuiees full force hitting at the same time. Slowly Zuiees fell to its knees and fainted.

================================================================ =============================================

Author's Note: Review!

================================================================ ============================================


















< br>