Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pika-Pika-Chat-Chat ❯ Chat V.2:: Apology Accepted ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Later that week, on Friday, I went back to the chat room. By then I had forgotten all about Winged_Glass_Rose33.

It was dark in my room, and the computer illuminated the bland walls with artificial colors. It hurt my eyes, but I looked anyway.

Pika-Pika-Chat-Chat (10/17/03 4:56 AM PCT)

|7 people are currently in the chat room: click here for list|

Kamakyze_Lass: I like tofu ^_^;;;

Cluelessdewgong: I don't like it. Bleh =P

Kamakyze_Lass: well, I still like the original stuff better, ya know?

Chickster900: mmmm….meat.

Cluelessdewgong: I got to admit, I feel sort of bad when I eat a steak =/ I OWN a miltank.

Kamakyze_Lass: LooOOoL! I hope you don't plan to eat it one day ^_-

Cluelessdewgong: nah. I would never do that.

Chickster900: meaty-meat-meat-meat.

Kamakyze_Lass: I have a CuuUuUtE little vulpix!!

Cluelessdewgong: hey, that's really cool! =D! I own a flareon, I can tell you where you can get some good prices on evolution stones.

Kamakyze_Lass: Thanks, but I'm not interested in evolving her. ^.^ she's too cute!

Lilyfly: back

Chickster900: welcome back!

Cluelessdewgong: wb

Kamakyze_Lass: ^_^ wheEeEe!

Cluelessdewgong: so kamakyze, you're not interested in battling??

Kamakyze_Lass: Nah ^.^;; … I'd rather not waste my life on foolish dreams of being a #1 trainer, ya know? Very few people actually make it past all the gym leaders.

Cluelessdewgong: I don't really go for that stuff, either. I just battle for fun. Here where I live we have nightly local battles. =)

Kamakyze_Lass: OooOoH! That would be fun. My town is all small…

Cluelessdewgong: yeah but big cities aren't exactly that fun. There's been a lot of Team Rocket activity around here, lately..

Kamakyze_Lass: oh? Where do you live?

Cluelessdewgong: Celadon City.

Chickster900: oh. So you live in Kanto?

Cluelessdewgong: yeah

<<CharizardLuver has entered the chat room>>

|8 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

Kamakyze_Lass: EeEeEEE! Hi char-char!! ^o^

Cluelessdewgong: hey =)

Chickster900: Hello someone I don't know!

CharizardLuver: hi! -=waves to everyone=-

Kamakyze_Lass: Why didn't you e-mail meeeeeee?

CharizardLuver: oh, I forgot.

Kamakyze_Lass: and what about winged_glass_rose33?

I froze for a second. My memory seemed to be boggled for a moment, did I not want to remember? The event in itself wasn't life changing or anything. It was just words and pixels after all.

Chickster900: heehee! Winged_glass_rose, that's a stupid name!

Chickster900: stupid name! Stupid name!

Cluelessdewgong: you have a stupid name.

CharizardLuver: Well, it was really weird Kyze. He was still acting pitiful, then this other person came into the chat room and he flipped out! He was typing in caps and everything, then he starting role-playing, saying things like '::bleeding::' and what not.

Kamakyze_Lass: GeEeEeEEEZ! What a jerk. I bet he set it up with that other person. Do you remember their name?

Chickster900: My name is cool!

CharizardLuver: No, I didn't. Oh well, I guess he's gone now.

Kamakyze_Lass: yeah. I'm surprised ya even stayed around to listen to his B/S.

Chickner900: B/S?

Cluelesssdewgong: bull shit.

Chickster900: there's no need to swear in here, dewgong! Nope, not at all! There are young people here!

Cluelessewgong: >=/ you asked what B/S meant. That's what it means.

Kamakyze_Lass: yeah.

Chickster900: oh. My name is still cool. Lilyfly, are you still there???

CharizardLuver: So what have you been up to, Kama?

Kamakyze_Lass: nothing ^_^;; just being bored again…and waiting for dinner

CharizardLuver: wow, dinner? What time is it there?

Kamakyze_Lass: about 5:00 PM…

CharizardLuver: oh. 11 PM for me.

Cluelessdewgong: ditto.

CharizardLuver: cool!

Chickster900: It's 6:00 PM here! Lilyfly, are you there??

CharizardLuver: just check the member list to see if she's afk, chickster.

Cluelessdewgong: don't open it publicly, it might slow my computer.

Chickster900: Oh, I will.

<<Chickster900 has opened the list publicly>>

Cluelessdewgong :(

Kamakyze_Lass :)

Chickster900 :)

Lilyfly* :)

Badbaby2568* :)

ShadowedFace :(

Winged_Glass_Rose33* :(

CharizardLuver :)

My heart stopped at the sight of the list. ShadowedFace and Winged_Glass_Rose33…I didn't know how to react. Rose was away, but ShadowedFace was clearly there. Was he watching the chat?

Cluelessdewgong: thanks a lot Chickster. My computer lagged. >=/

Chickster900: your very welcome!

Cluelessdewgong: it's spelled you're. Because it's a clause of you are.

CharizardLuver: ShadowedFace, are you there?

<<ShadowedFace has left the chat room>>

|7 people are currently in the chat room: click here to view the list|

Kamakyze_Lass: EeEeeeh???

CharizardLuver: that was the guy who was in the chat room with Rose last night.

Kamakyze_Lass: sooooo?…^.^;;

CharizardLuver: I don't know. That was just weird.

Chickster900: dewgong is weird. And clueless. Just like his stupid name suggests.

Cluelessdewgong: it's an inside joke between me and a friend. Get a life, chickster.

Chickster900: I'm going to FREEZE your computer!

Kamakyze_Lass: Chickster, shut-up!

<<Chickster900 has opened the list publicly>>

Cluelessdewgong :(

Kamakyze_Lass :)

Chickster900 :)

Lilyfly* :)

Badbaby2568* :)

Winged_Glass_Rose33 :(

CharizardLuver :)

Kamakyze_Lass: CHIIIIIICCKKSTER! Stop picking on dewgong!

CharizardLuver: I agree! Stop it!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: It's not right to slow the computing process of someone's computer for revenge.

I hesitated once again. Had he really spoken? I read and reread his single line of defiance towards chickster900. Those words scared me, and I couldn't tell why.

Kamakyze_Lass: hey! Its you!

Cluelessdewgong: CHICKSTER, YOU IMMATURE BRAT! You made me lose a very important file on my computer!!

Chickster900: tee-hee! I love you!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: You don't feel any remorse for what you've done.

Kamakyze_Lass: what's with your sudden appearance Rose??

Chickster900: I don't care if dewgong loses all his memory. He's mean.

Cluelessdewgong: mean?! You're the mean one here!

CharizardLuver: Winged_Glass_Rose33….

Winged_Glass_Rose33: ::devious smile:: Chickster900, apologize.

Chickster900: no way! Dewgongs suck!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: Dewgongs are majestic and beautiful creatures with passion and soul. Apologize.

Chickster900: I wish a tanker would spill all its oil on the dewgongs!!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: Look behind you chickster900.

Kamakyze_Lass: UuUuUuHHHH…rose, you're scaring me. ^_^;;

Cluelessdewgong: >=/ Chickster900…what are you, 11??

CharizardLuver: Rose, what are you doing?…It's not like you can make him apologize.

Chickster900: I'm sorry.

<<Chickster900 has left the chat room>>

|6 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

Kamakyze_Lass: WOWOWOWOW! Did you do that, rose? How'd you get him to apologize?

Cluelessdewgong: yeah, what did you tell him through that private message of yours?

Winged_Glass_Rose33: I didn't need to private message him. I just got him to apologize.

CharizardLuver: But how did you do it?

Winged_Glass_Rose33: …you wouldn't understand… ::eyes grow wide:: OH GOD… ::falls to knees:: I-I'm sorry.

Kamakyze_Lass: WhaaAaAaT are you doing?!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: I've been bad again ::sniffle:: please don't talk to me. He might come back. I think he knows.

Cluelessdewgong: what now? =/

Winged_Glass_Rose33: please ignore me.

CharizardLuver: I don't think we can now, not with that performance. What's going on?

Winged_Glass_Rose33: Please continue your chat…I'm sorry.

Kamakyze_Lass: UuUUuGGHHH!! Not this again!

CharizardLuver: Rose, if you remember I was there last night with you. You're acting really strange. Stop asking for attention.

Winged_Glass_Rose33: I don't want attention. I don't want anyone to notice me.

Cluelessdewgong: then don't get online =/ and stay in your house all day.

Winged_Glass_Rose33: …It's not that simple. Please stop talking about me.

Kamakyze_Lass: Rose, come on, stop being weird! It's reaaallly annoying!

Winged_Glass_Rose33: I'm sorry. Next time we meet, don't speak to me.

<<Cluelessdewgong has left the chat room>>

|5 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

<<Kamakyze_Lass has left the chat room>>

|4 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

<<Lilyfly has left the chat room>>

|3 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

<<Badbaby2568 has left the chat room>>

|2 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

CharizardLuver: rose, wait!

<<CharizardLuver has left the chat room>>

I stared blankly and my empty monitor. It reflected my room now, cold darkness. I began to fear my computer had been hacked, so I reset it. It started up normally, and appeared to be fine in all aspects.

My mouse hovered over the internet icon. I was so curious, yet afraid. I was afraid that he would still be waiting in there the chat room for me. But I was curious. A noctowl hooted somewhere in the distance, and I was startled out of my thoughts.

I didn't go back to the chat room that night.

- - -

Disclaimer: I do not own poke'mon, and there is no such thing as Pika-Pika-Chat-Chat!

A/N: ..I don't know, this story doesn't seem too much poke'monish, but oh well.

R+R please, but more importantly please check out my digimon fanfic, "Of Pure Data"!!

- - -