Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pika-Pika-Chat-Chat ❯ Chat V.7:: Song of the Winged Man ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
---
A/N:
wow, it's been a long time. Months, hasn't it? Well here's my continuation. School's busy, so don't expect an update soon. Sorry again if bold/italics don't work
---

Pika-Pika-Chat-Chat
(9:56 PM PCT)
|4 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

ModernRhymes: Are you prepared for what I am going to tell you?
Kamakyze_Lass: we were ready when we asked you!
CluelessDewgong: yeah, I'm prepared.
CharizardLuver: ready as I'll ever be.
RRATTENAE: get on with it, Modern.
ModernRhymes : Winged_Glass_Rose33, he is a part of the heart and soul now, here in the underworld.
ModernRhymes: His frail body, which is left to my mind's eye to vision, is hooked and chained to electric wires. Sprouting from his back like a mass of tangible hatred and evil, the wires are covering most of the floors here. Far from where he is held there is still a risk of tripping over one of these wires.

Once again, my mental thought of wires connecting us together came back into mind. I doubted myself then as I never have doubted. Did Rose put that queer thought in my head? Did he make me write my apology on that piece of paper? I dared not type anything in the chat until it was over. I was afraid I would type an apology.

Kamakyze_Lass: sorry to interrupt, but can you please speak in ENNNNGLLIISH?!
ModernRhymes: It is the only way I can tell you of such a thing.
ModernRhymes: Please, let me continue, and then I will try my best to explain it better. I must however, express this to you in my words. It is such a burden to keep these chosen words and phrases within me.
Kamayze_Lass: whatever.
RRATTENAE : I can translate for you through private message if you want. Modern can get complex, until you figure him out.
CluelessDewgong: where's 'here'?
ModernRhymes: A secret Team Rocket Headquarters.

I gasped, what ModernRhymes a real Team Rocket member!?

Kamayze_Lass: WHAT?! Are you a TR member?!
ModernRhymes: I am a part of the dark mass, yes.

An odd silence followed. No one knew what to say.

ModernRhymes: But I wish to get out, and return to the light, if it is at all possible for my soul to be saved.
RRATTENAE: just continue, Modern.
Kamakyze_Lass: NO! wait! I want to make sure I'm not getting into anything ILLEGAL here!
RRATTENAE: What is not evil that is not illegal? You should have thought about that before you came into it.
CluelessDewgong: Modern being a rocket member doesn't bother me, so long as he doesn't want to be one anymore.
Kamakyze_Lass: char-char! Are you there? Say something!
CharizardLuver: yeah, I'm here. I'm just watching.

I had not typed an apology, I was relieved.

CharizardLuver: can we please just get back to the point?
ModernRhymes: Project: Wire, the higher demons call it. I am of a lesser class than these beasts, whose eyes have seen more blood and lost more humanity than even I. The project is being kept a secret, locked tightly in vaults, computers, and minds. No one but the scientists there, and Giovanni himself, know the truth behind locked doors. I have high reason to believe that Winged_Glass_Rose33 is indeed their experiment, though I have no evidence to prove as thus.
CluelessDewgong: What's your reasoning? If you have no proof, and have never seen the project, then how do you know it's even a living being there?
ModernRhymes: He could be a synthetic artificial A.I., which is what I have pondered many nights. Perhaps he is a soul within a soul, or a dead soul within a shell.
CharizardLuver: I think he's human. Or was once human.
CluelessDewgong: How do you know it's Winged_Glass_Rose33?
Kamakyze_Lass: This is getting CrEeEeEPy!
RRATTENAE: no one may back out now.
Kamakyze_Lass: I know I know!
CluelessDewgong: well?
ModernRhymes : I don't necessarily, but I do believe he is the one sending out the Wire Virus, which seems to be coincidentally liked Project: Wire, wouldn't you say? Even had the names not been so similar, how does he create such a virus? It's beyond any hacker's knowledge.
Kamakyze_Lass: yeah, I thought the virus name was like what you said. This is REALLY scary.
CluelessDewgong: Maybe I could go around on the forums asking about this, I have some pretty shady friends on the net.
RRATTENAE : Trust me, I have much shadier.
CharizardLuver: I have a forum up all ready about Rose anyway....
RRATTENAE: Yes. Have you gotten any new replies?
CharizardLuver: I haven't checked.
RRATTENAE: Do that as soon as you can.
CluelessDewgong: Can we get back on the subject?
ModernRhymes: To what formed the Devil's sin, lies within and dies within.
Kamakyze_Lass: whhhhhhat?!
ModernRhymes: It's what I always think when I even gaze at the forbidden fifteenth floor of this headquarters. I, along with many others, aren't allowed there. It's the floor reaching to heaven yet sinking to hell.
Kamakyze_Lass: can you stop with all the hellish similes?
RRATTENAE: metaphors.
Kamakyze_Lass: whatever
Kamakyze_Lass: So what's the point of telling us all this if we don't know what to do about it?
CluelessDewgong: your headquarters must be pretty easy to find, Modern. It's 15 stories, isn't it?
CharizardLuver: Kyze, as long as we keep seeing Rose everyday we are doing something about it.



I was so silent in the chat room as I anxiously anticipated more poetic words from ModernRhymes. I did not wish to type still, I did not want to apologize.



<<Syrene_Torami has entered the chat room>>
|5 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

Syrene_Torami: Hey everyone! :)
Kamakyze_Lass: HIII! I don't think I've seen you around before! New to PPCC?
Syrene_Torami: No Exams have just been a killer, LOL.
CluelessDewgong: Syrene_Torami, could you please leave? We are discussing very private matters.

<<Syrene_Torami has left the chat room>>
|7 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

My eyes wandered away from the chat at the moment to gaze once again upon the paper that I had unconsciously written I'm Sorry in such confident, bold lettering. I couldn't shake the feeling now that we were in fact connected to each other, and our invisible wires were being hacked. I was still afraid of uttering, in any form, those horrible words again. So afraid that I did not notice the significant change from 5 to 7 members of the chat, and at even a greater extent, did not notice either had not been announced in the chat.

Kamakyze_Lass: WOW! ^_^ that's a guy who can take orders!
CluelessDewgong: I didn't think he'd give up without a fight.
RRATTENAE: He wouldn't I logged him out.
Kamakyze_Lass: whaaatt??
RRATTENAE: just as I said.

<<ModernRhymes has opened the list publicly>>

Kamakyze_Lass :)
CluelessDewgong :)

RRATTENAE :)
CharizardLuver :)
Winged_Shattered_Origins :)
ShadowedFace :(

ModernRhymes: Hello newcomers to the chat! Speak now, so as we may know who you are.
CluelessDewgong: I don't remember those two coming in.
Kamakyze_Lass: ShadowedFace and Winged_ORIGINS?



I shuddered. I knew ShadowedFace all too well, but Winged_Shattered_Origins baffled me. He could be Winged_Glass_Rose33, but why would he change his name now?



RRATTENAE: I've seen you around ShadowedFace. All you do is watch chat rooms, without a single word to anyone. Do you feel like speaking today?
CluelessDewgong: Winged_Shattered_Origins, that sounds familiar.



I dared not type here, not anymore. I did not want to speak to these two, as they put a cold, indescribable fear in my heart to only be matched three times greater by Rose

Winged_Shattered_Origins: He
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Came
Winged_Shattered_Origins: And
Winged_Shattered_Origins: He
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Died

I could have sworn I saw a face flicker on my screen as the sentence was finished. Was I going mad? I trembled, and the only comfort was my beating heart, which beat with an ice cold fury of fear.

CluelessDewgong: Don't type like that please. It screws up my computer!
Kamakyze_Lass: I think it just hurt mine too! I couldn't type at all! It's all slow now!
RRATTENAE: As is mine.

Winged_Shattered_Origins: Oh
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Long
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Winged
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Man
Winged_Shattered_Origins: I
Winged_Shattered_Origins: See
Winged_Shattered_Origins : You
Winged_Shattered_Origins: A'
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Com'n
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Down
Winged_Shattered_Origins: The
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Road.
Kamakyze_Lass: WHAT IS THIS?! This is worse than Rose!
ModernRhymes: I see you a com'n, I see you a com'n, are you the angel for me?
RRATTENAE: Modern?

Winged_Shattered_Origins: He
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Came
Winged_Shattered_Origins: And
Winged_Shattered_Origins: He
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Died

I shivered, it was like a song, they were singing a song! I heard it's horrible, taunting tune somewhere in the faint background and I wanted it to stop. But when I turned to look at where the music was coming from, all that I saw was my window pane being beaten by raindrops with a haunting rhythm.

ModernRhymes((Private Message to CharizardLuver)): Don't worry about me, I must sing along for I know this song.
ModernRhymes: O! He came and he died! He came and he died! He came and he died right by me!
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Oh
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Long
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Winged
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Man
Winged_Shattered_Origins: I
Winged_Shattered_Origins: know
Winged_Shattered_Origins: You're
Winged_Shattered_Origins: A'
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Com'n
Winged_Shattered_Origins: For
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Me
ModernRhymes: He came and he died! O! He came and he died! He came and he died! He came and he died right by me!
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Oh
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Long
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Winged
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Man
Winged_Shattered_Origins: I
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Hear
Winged_Shattered_Origins: You
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Whistl'n
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Next
Winged_Shattered_Origins: To
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Me
ModernRhymes: He came he died! O! He came and he died! He came and he died! He came and he died right by me! Oh Long Winged Man, I feel you a' hold'n on to me. He came and he died! O! He came and he died! He came and he died! He came and died right by me! Oh Long Winged Man, I know you're a' tak'n me away, so I can go ter heaven and play! He came and he died! He came and he died! He came and he died! He came and he died right next to me.

I was relieved when the singing stopped, not only for the sake of Origins annoying way of expressing himself coming to a cease, but the rain outside seemed to sing a random tune again

Winged_Shattered_Origins: You
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Weren't
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Supposed
Winged_Shattered_Origins: To
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Sing
ModernRhymes: But our voices were in harmony.
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Harmony
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Is
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Not
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Not.
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Not.
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Hello
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Would
Winged_Shattered_Origins: You
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Like
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Me
Winged_Shattered_Origins: To
Winged_Shattered_Origins: Sing

<<Winged_Shattered_Origins has left the chat room>>
| 6 people are currently in the chat room: click here for the list|

ModernRhymes:
I knew that song.
RRATTENAE: That was odd, Modern. It was frightening.
ModernRhymes: Winged_Shattered_Origins, he was singing the ballad of a man who used to work here. ShadowedFace, as you are the remaining mysterious being, tell us, why did you come here?

Several minutes passed in silence, I think we were all waiting for a reply. A reply there came none.

CluelessDewgong: Do you think this a clue, or a helpful hint?
ModernRhymes: It could be. I'll look into it tomorrow.
Kamakyze_Lass: ShadowedFace, are you trying to help us?! Did you bring that Origins guy in here?
CharizardLuver: He's not going to answer, Kyze.
Kamakyze_Lass: I know, but he might be on our side either way!
ModernRhymes: We don't know that yet, so it's best to end our conversation now. I will see you all tomorrow, around the same time?
RRATTENAE: I can and will make it.
CluelessDewgong: Yeah, that's fine.
Kamakyze_Lass: OK
CharizardLuver: sure.

Later that night as I was wrapped in my sheets and tangled in my mind, I couldn't get that song out of me. It seemed to breed it's existence throughout everything I felt, and thereafter I had vague and muddled dreams of wings and blurs ,all which screamed I'm sorry!


- - -
A/N: well, this was finally done. Unfortunately in the long absence away from this fic I sort of forgot what it was I wanted to do exactly, so bear with me if anything seems random or doesn't seem answered. Hopefully it will come to me ^_^;; In the mean time I'll be thinking about it, and be busy with school but winter break is upon us so I might write more!

And yes, Winged_Shattered_Origins is as annoying as he is to read as he is to write!
- - -