Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Plan of Attack ❯ Chapter 4

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

InvincibleInuYasha: Hey you guys, I managed to snag the computer for a little longer. I figured I might end this story with the fifth story. I don't have a lot of time on my hands, but the ideas I have are always overflowing and spewing out of my ears! lol. Well, I'll try to write whatever I come up with at school if I get the chance to. And if I have time after school, I will type it. I hate the write and type process, but I'll just have to grin and bear it. Yeah, so, enjoy my writing, I probably won't get to write much. But then again, I said that once before, but school never stopped me! I don't know, I'll pop up every once in a while with a chapter or two I guess. Anyway, read and review!

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon, but as I've said before, I want a little Charmander!

Chapter Four

The sun was just beginning to rise above Mount Moon, the nocturnal Pokemon beginning to hide back in the trees. It was early in the morning, but already Ash was up and ready to go, along with sleepy-eyed Brock and Misty, forced to wake up and go.

Daisy, Lily, and Violet were up as well, at their usual time. Often times, trainers would bang on the doors at the crack of dawn, asking for a battle. Besides, they would have gotten up anyway to bid their sister goodbye.

Lily pouted, "You guys should stay longer, it was so much fun last time." Violet frowned, "I'm going to miss you! You guys don't ever stop by." Daisy said, "Well, I understand. You've got to get Pikachu back, it's so adorable!" Violet and Lily shreiked happily, "Ooooh! Pikachu! I love it's little red cheeks!" Ash said, "Yeah. Don't worry, when I get Pikachu back, we'll come back and have another match!" Daisy said, "That'd be great! Good luck. I hope you find Pikachu very soon. And Misty, be safe. Our baby sister is very important to us so don't go off doing anything too dangerous!" Misty rolled her eyes, "Okay, mom. I'll see you guys again soon!"

The three sisters waved goodbye as the friends were on their way south, to Saffron City. According to the police, Team Rocket said that Pikachu would be with their Boss in the Silph Co. building. So it was only about two hours walking, maybe one if it was with Arcanine. One out of town and on the road to Saffron, Ash tok out Arcanine's Pokeball and released the Pokemon.

The three trainers mounted the Pokemon and it began running on it's way to Saffron. They arrived in front of the Silph Co. building within an hour, as they had predicted. The area around the building was strangely empty. Usually it was crowded, it was such a busy city.

Ash withdrew Arcanine and cautiously opened the door to the Silph Co. building. He entered, followed closely by Brock and Misty. Nobody was in the lobby. Ash called out, "Hello?"

It was evident that something was up. Never had this place ever been so empty during the day. Ash saw the elevators and said, "C'mon, we should search the place." Misty said, "Wait, Ash! Do't you think you should have some sort of plan? You might be facing the Boss of Team Rocket. And heprobably has Pikachu under his control. Even if he doesn't, I'm sure he'll be surrounded by some of his cronies. We'll be attacked."

Ash contemplated what Misty had said, "Hmm, you're right. Maybe we should keep one of our Pokemon out, just in case. They can help us if we need their help and we can't open up their Pokeballs." At this, Brock and Misty Pulled out a Pokeball from each of their bags. Brock said, "Go, Vulpix!" The red fox with five tails glowed and mewed at Brock. Misty said, "Hmm, I guess I'll let you out for a while Psyduck!" She released the confused yellow duck Pokemon. It grabbed it's head, cocked it to one side, and cried, "Psy!" Ash finally decided which Pokemon to release and pulled it's Pokeball from his belt, "Okay, time to come out! Go, Squirtle!" A small, blue, turtle-like Pokemon was released from it's Pokeball and cheered, "Squirtle!"

They went on their way to the elevators, Pokemon close by. Ash was about to push the button to go into the elevator when Brock said, "Ash, don't do that." Ash asked, "Huh? Why not?" Brock explained, "They'll hear the elevators being used without authorization and they'll raise the alarm. Then they can trap us in the elevator. I think it'd be best if we just used the stairs." Ash nodded and they continued up the stairway. Ash began to get impatient and started running up the stairs, skipping up three at a time. As he ran he muttered, "I'm coming, Pikachu!"

They reached the top floor, out of breath. But Ash quickly regained his strength and said, "You guys ready?" Brock and Misty nodded. "How about you Squrtle? We're about to get Pikachu back." Squirtle nodded urgently. With that, Ash opened the door of the stairwell, finding himself in a big hallway. Across the hall were two large, shiny oak doors. That was the head office. But two Rocket guards shouted, "Who are you kids!? What are you doing here!?" Ash tensed up and clenched his fists, "Where's your Boss!?" One of the Rockets marched towards them and pulled a Pokeball from the back of his belt, "Go, Sandslash!" A large, yellow-brown, armadillo-like Pokemon escaped from the Pokeball, squeaking, "Slash!" The Rocket said, "Use your Slash!"

Squirtle leapt foward and used it's Water Gun. Sandslash rolled up into a ball, hissing furiously. Meanwhile, the other Rocket had begun a battle with Misty and Psyduck. Brock said, "Ash, I'll take of him. You go find Pikachu." Ash nodded and ran with Squirtle. The Rocket shouted, "Hey! Get back here!" But Brock had Geodude attack Sandslash already.

Ash sprinted down the hall, Squirtle at his heels. Ash shook the door handle. It was locked. Ash grumbled impatiently and said, "Squirtle, return." The Pokemon returned to it's Pokeball. Ash fumbled with another Pokeball and said, "Go, Charizard!" The large orange dragon came out of the Pokeball. Ash said, "Charizard, you've got to listen to me now. This is really important. I think they've got Pikachu in there and I need all of the help I can get. Please Charizard, help me out." Charizard stared at Ash for a moment and huffed in approval. Ash smiled in relief and said, "Thanks, Charizard. Now, use your Flamethrower to burn out the doors." A huge surge of fire blasted through the doors, leaving only a small pile of ash and charred wood. Beyond the door was not what Ash had wanted to see.

The Rocket girl with yellow pigtails said, "Ah, I was expecting you, kid!" Ash groaned, "It's Cassidy and Butch!" Butch said, "What were you expectig, kid? Boss? Heh, you've gotta be kidding me. Like Boss would stay in here with his prize." Ash shouted, "You mean Pikachu? Where is Pikachu!?” Cassidy laughed, “Like we’re going to tell you, kid. All I’ll say is that Pikachu is with Boss. It’s currently being convinced to join our side.” Ash smirked, “Well, that won’t work. Pikachu won’t join a gang like Team Rocket, we’ve been fighting you guys for a long time.” Butch said, “If Boss has to, he’ll convince your Pikachu by force, kid.” Ash grimaced, “First of all, I’m not ‘kid’, my name is Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town. Second, You’re going to tell me where Pikachu is!”

Charizard roared threateningly. Cassidy and Butch huckled, “Too bad, ‘cause we’re not telling you anything, little Ketchum boy!” A hole blasted in the ceiling and a small rope ladder slid down. Cassidy leapt on the ladder, followed by Butch and the ladder was going up into a black helicopter with a giant red ‘R’ emblazoned on the side, “Haha! Bye kiddo! You’ll see your Pikachu soon enough!”

Ash felt the rage bubble inside of him, “Charizard, don’t let them get away!” He was going to find out where Pikachu was, and they were going to tell him. Charizard roared and flew through the hole in the ceiling, chasing after the helicopter. He shot another blaze of flame at the helicopter, but the ends of the flame parted around something. Ash cursed under his breath, another sheild.

Ash decided that he could break the sheild. Last time he didn't try hard enough. Ash called out, "Charizard, ram into the barrier!" Charizard circled around the helicopter to gain speed and then flew at it. It rammed it's shoulder at the helicopter. A bright blue orb shined and surrounded Charizard. The Pokemon roared in pain. Ash cried out, "Charizard!" Charizard was released and it fell back through the hole in ceiling, crashing into the ground. The helicopter got away.

Ash kneeled beside Charizard, holding it's Pokeball out, "I'm sorry Charizard. Thanks for helping me out." He withdrew Charizard and got up. He sighed and lowered his head. So Pikachu wasn't here. Team Rocket had taken it away and the Boss took it. And then the Boss left, leaving Cassidy and Butch to guard the area. Ash paced around the large office. He glanced at the desk and found a folder. He opened it, read it's contents, and smirked. He placed the folder in his bag. Ash left the room. Brock and Misty had defeated the Rockets who were currently running to the stairway to call for backup.

Misty's brow furrowed when she saw the disappointed look on Ash's face, "Ash, did you find Pikachu?" Ash shook his head, "Just Cassidy and Butch... but, they got away." But suddenly a large grin appeared on his face, "But they left some information behind. I know exactly where Pikachu is!"


InvincibleInuYasha: Okay, I'm really sorry it took so long to write this chapter. And it's not very eventful. I've warned you before, school's started, and I'm a heavy procrastinaor. lol. But, hey, I finally got it done. So, here you go. I'm not going to say a lot about the chapter or the next one. I don't even know what I'm going to do exactly, but I hae some sort of idea of where this will go, so there. lol. Read and review.