Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Legends ❯ Chapter One: Byakko ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Pokemon Legends

by: Mana

Summary: Morph was once a normal boy by the name of Zack, but the notorious band of Pokemon Thieves, Team Rocket raided his village one day. Team Rocket, led by Giovanni kidnaped Zack and other children from his village to use them for experiments. Team Rocket Scientists created came with a Pokemon project known as M.O.R.P.H. Project "MORPH" is a project dedicated in taking the powers of all Pokemon of the world (meaning all Pokemon from all three seasons), Pokemon DNA, and combine it with humans to create the ultimate Human. A human that can harness the powers of Pokemon and use them to capture all Pokemon and help Team Rocket rule the world. However, after many failures, Zack became the only successful subject of Project MORPH.

During gaining the powers of all Pokemon, Zack lost his memories of his family, home, and friends. He gains his new name: Morph. When he finally escapes from Team Rocket, Morph is dragged into an all out war against Humans and Pokemon, but the war is also between four notorious Bands of Thieves. One of them is Team Rocket. The other three Bands of Thieves are: Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Team Snatcher.

Now Morph must try to stop this war and find out who he is. With the help of a girl that's half Pokemon, half human, can he prevail?

~#~

Lady Mana: Oh, thank you, PokeFan97 for your lovely review on Ryuujin and this story! *huggles you* let's just hope that more people will review this story, ne? *ahem* however, I hope the rest of you read this and review at the end of this chapter! Ja'ne.

" " - means talking
' ' - means thinking
italics - means a flashback or a dream
Bold - means the Pokemon language is translated into human Language
* * - diary or computer journal data, Pokedex entries.

~#~

Chapter One:

*Computer Journal Entry 1*
"March 1900,

A new Project has been started and Rocket Empire is now gathering subjects. This new Project is known as Project MORPH. 'Morph' will be dedicated into fusing Pokemon abilities into abilities of an average Human and combine them; to create the ultimate race of unique, but powerful soldiers to expand the Rocket Empire."

*End of Transmission . . . *

~#~Flashback~#~

The boy opened his eyes, only to find himself surrounded by glass; in a tube full of water. His vision was blurry as he saw a fuzzy figure of a human in a white lab coat with glasses. The woman, standing in front of him, stared back him with bright green eyes behind framed glasses. Her auburn shoulder length hair was tied in a bun on the top of her head. She quickly turned her gaze away from him and to another scientist.

"Go get Dr. Gain." Her muffled voice ordered as another scientist nodded, walking off to the opposite room.

'Gain?' The name sounded familiar to the teen, but he couldn't figure out why.

Within minutes, the scientist came back with an older man, with grey-white hair and in a lab coat. A pen was tucked behind his ear. Gain's steel blue eyes widen in surprise as he looked over at the boy; an evil smirk coming onto his lips.

"You're awake, good, good." Was all he said as he nodded an approving smile, "You are the first success of Project Morph!"

The boy's electric blue eyes widen and he opened his mouth to speak, but the only thing to come out was bubbles. Gain chuckled and turned to the red-haired female scientist.

"Ara, drain the water and get him out of there." Was his order.

The auburn haired scientist nodded and walked over to a nearby machine, pushing a red button. There was a 'whooshing' sound as the water slowly drained out of the boy's imprisonment. Soon all the water had left and the boy was dripping wet, without clothes . . .

A door on the glass opened and the boy felt his knees give away as two Rocket Grunts caught him. His vision blurred more as darkness soon crept upon him.

~#~

Morph's eyes snapped open as he woke up from his dream. The teen sat up, taking in his surroundings. The sun's light streamed through the trees of Viridian Forest as he sighed in relief.

'It was only a dream . . . ' He thought, leaning back against the tree.

For the past year, Morph has been traveling all over, help protecting innocent Pokemon and Humans escape the grasps of the four warring Empires; especially Rocket Empire. The forest was calm and peaceful; and quiet, except a few Pidgey that were cooing softly from a nearby tree. Morph smiled, laying his head back. This was definitely a peaceful day . . . if only it could last forever . . .

Sensing eyes staring at him, the teen looked down. On the ground was a pure white Eevee with red eyes and a blue collar with a bell hanging off it. What would be light tan on a normal Eevee was red on this Eevee. Morph smiled and jumped off the branch, landing next to the Eevee. The white furred Eevee didn't seem frightened of him as it stood there.

"I guess you're lost and alone too, huh?" The 16-year-old knelt down, scratching the Eevee's ear gingerly.

"Euwee." The fox Pokemon mewed in response and rubbed its head against Morph's hand, enjoying the attention from him. The bell jingled softly with its owner's movements as the Eevee continued receiving little caresses.

Morph smiled and picked up the Eevee, making the bell ring again.

"Psybeam!" A voice yelled as Morph suddenly froze, feeling a tingle throughout his body.

The Eevee that was in arms, now jumped out in surprise.

"What the?" Morph looked back and his eyes widened as more purple rings of psychic energy was hurled after him. He raised his arms and a blue protective barrier surrounded him as the Eevee mewed, looking in the direction that the Psybeam had come from.

Morph looked in the same direction and his attacker stood before him. His eyes widened at the sight of the girl. She had pure snow-white hair, red eyes and white Espeon ears. Her Espeon-like tail swished from side to side as she glared at him. A red jewel was embedded into her forehead.

"Get away from that Eevee," The Espeon-girl growled as she took a defensive stance, "Poacher!"

Morph lifted his arms in defense, "Hey, I'm not a poacher! And I mean no harm to this Eevee."

"Oh really?" The girl raised an eyebrow and looked at him. Her gaze turned to the white Eevee beside Morph.

The Eevee mewed again at her and rubbed its head against Morph's side. The girl's eyes softened and she smiled, sighing.

"It seems like Byakko trusts you . . . " The girl smiled and stood straight.

Morph stared at the girl in confusion, "'Byakko'?"

Byakko, the Eevee, mewed at the name and hopped onto his lap.

"It's the Eevee." The girl smiled, reaching her hand out and petting the Eevee's head.

Morph smiled back and looked down at him, "Oh. Heh."

The girl smiled and picked up the Eevee, "By the way, I'm Aneue."

"I'm Morph." Morph answered nervously, making Aneue giggle as he stood," So, do you live anywhere near here?"

Aneue nodded, "The Pokemon Village, that I run, is around here. Just follow me." The Espeon girl started walking out of the clearing with Morph behind her and Byakko in her arms.

~#~

Lady Mana: I hope you've enjoyed this, Pokefan97. It took me a full week to write it, but I got it done. *grins* Anyway, in case you have any questions about the names of the girl and the Eevee:

Byakko - means White Spiritual Fox

Aneue - is another word for Older Sister.

Anyone else that reads this, please leave a review on your way out, I don't care if it's a Flame or criticism. The Flames shall be used to feed my Flareon, Kaji. ^.^

Kaji: *mews happily* Flare!