Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Legends ❯ 1 and 2: Battle Commencment and Infinity of Shadows ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
Pokemon Legends
Episode One: The Flare of Destiny- Entei: Pt. 1: Battle Commencement
In Johto, there is a legend about a Pokemon so strong that no one can defeat it. It's name is Entei. This is the tale of an adventure that almost got Entei into the hands of evil.
PART ONE- BATTLE COMMENCEMENT
 
Jake and his Machamp had just began a battle with another trainer with his Sneasel. The battle was a one-on-one battle. “Ok, Machamp use Low Kick!” Jake shouted to his Machamp as it dashed over to Sneasel and prepared higher it's leg and spin it at Sneasel.
“Sneasel, dodge and use Glare!” The trainer yelled as Sneasel jumped up and avoided the kick, along with squinting it's eyes at Machamp. “Machamp, are you all right?” Jake asked Machamp as it looked stunned. “Still don't get it?” The trainer asked, “Machamp can't move because of Glare, because it makes other Pokemon lifeless except they just can't move.” “Ok, Machamp use Defense Curl!” Jake told Machamp as it got in a defensive postion . “Ha, is that all ya' got? Sneasel use Scratch!” The other trainer shouted as Sneasel jumped up and swinged it's arm at Machamp. “Machamp, use Roll Out!” Jake screamed as Machamp made it's hands into fists and hit the ground sending a bunch of ground, stone, and rock at Sneasel. Sneasel fainted one minute later. “Return, Sneasel!” The other trainer said with poke-ball in hand, sending Sneasel back in it. “Good fight,” Jake said to the trainer as he left off for Azeila Town, the town where the second gym leader is. Meanwhile at Team Rocket HQ, Professor Jakmo, along with his top soldiers, Hot Shot Z and Heart Burn D, were working on a crystal that can train fire. “With this crystal, Team Rocket will get Entei and use it to take over the world!!!” Jakmo yelled as the crystal was finally done and all the fire on display entered the room, combining with crystal. “Jakmo, how is that possible?” D and Z asked Jakmo. “Simple, the crystal's energy can control fire and use it back right at the enemy,” explained Jakmo. Back with Jake he had made it to a nearby Pokemon Center and met up with his friend, Minata and her main Pokemon, Azumarril. “So, Jake haven't see you since we met at Professor Elm's lab, how about a battle for good time's sake?” Minata asked Jake. “Sure, Minata,” Jake responded to Minata. Outside, at a nearby field, Minata and Jake had set up the battle field. “It's a two-on-two match,” Jake said. “Ok, go Clefairy!” Shouted Minata as little creature with a cute face and two very good blush marks came out of a Poke-Ball. “Let's go Phanpy!” Jake yelled as a little bull creature appeared from a Poke-Ball too. “Clefairy, use tackle!” Minata yelled as Clefairy dashed over to hit Phanpy. “Phanpy dodge it and use the move we made- ` Roll Tackle'!” Jake commanded as Phanpy rolled away then rolled again and hit Clefairy. “Clefairy, use Random Move!” Minata told to Clefairy as it chose from moves it used the move Thunderbolt. The attack didn't do a thing to Phanpy. “Phanpy, finish this, Tackle!” Jake shouted to Phanpy. Suddenly, the sky became completely red, and the earth became black. “Stop,” Jake said as the both sent their Pokemon back into the balls.
………………………&# 8230;……………..To be continued……………………… 230;……
Next time on Pokemon Legends!!!!!!!
Z and D set off for Entei and find but Jake and Minata won't give up Entei to those guys!
Find out in: Flare of Destiny: Infinity of Shadows!
 
Pokemon Legends
Episode Two: Flare of Destiny- Entei: Pt. 2: Infinity of Shadows!
(Theme Song plays.) Um, na this shadow will be cleared in the night, you will succeed every challenge that meets you, um, can, bana, Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Previously:
Jake and Minata had just been interrupted by a strange disturbance, which was the sky turning red and the earth turning black. Who knows where it's comin' from, so Jake and Minata find the place………….but there is something there that is creeping them out.
Find out more in:
PART TWO- INFINITY OF SHADOWS!
 
“What is this thing?” Minata asked Jake, frightened. “I don't know,” Jake responded. Just then, a metal-like bird began to fly down and strike. “Look out!” Jake shouted to Minata as the creature revealed it's self. Jake turned on his Poke-Dex and it said about the creature, “Skarmory, the metal bird Pokemon. Skarmory is a bird which has metal coating on it and can fly up 250 degree angels.” “Ok, let's go……Sizor!” Jake shouted as pray mantis-like creature coated with metal appeared from a Poke-Ball. “Skarmory, use Steel Wing!” A voice in the distance shouted as Skarmory's wing glow white and it prepared to hit Sizor with it's wing. “Sizor, dodge and use Tackle!” Commanded Jake as Sizor avoided the wing and hit Skarmory. Skarmory retreated far into the south with a punk which had a black shirt, a poke-ball belt and some ragged up pants. “So, who's these guys?” The punk asked. “Don't mind him. We are Team Rocket's two big baddies of the ten big baddies. We are Z and D!” The punk girl said. Just after the girl said that, a fiery like dog with a fire shaped mane appeared to see the crystal. “That's………Entei,” Jake said amazed. “Ok, D, go into the `X-9 E.N.T.E.I. Catcher',” commanded Z (the punk girl.). D dashed over to a metal dog machine with six arms and sent over to Entei. Entei shot a burst of flames at the machine, but the machine wasn't effected. “Skarmory, stop Entei!” D told Skarmory as it flew over and began hit Entei with it's legs. “Go, Quilava!” Jake shouted as a creature that was like a wolf with fire on it's back appeared from a red ball. Entei tackled the machine as D ran out of it. “Ok, Skarmory attack that Quilava instead!” D commanded to Skarmory. “Flamethrower, Quilava!” Jake commanded Quilava as it shot a burst of flames, Entei did so too. Skarmory fell to the ground lifeless. “Return!” D said as he sent back Skarmory. But, Minata actually found out what happened: D just told Skarmory to pretend to fall to the ground, because meanwhile the fire went to the crystal along. “We'll be back!” Z shouted as they both took off. A few minutes later Entei fell to the ground. “Oh no!” Jake and Minata yelled as they saw Entei. Minata and Jake grabbed Entei and left for the next Pokemon Center for Entei to rest for a while.
 
Next Time:
Two new trainers emerge to see Entei and the Rocket's are planning to finally get Entei. Will Entei actually get to rest in the forest once more? Find out in:
 
PART THREE: A WHOLE NEW BEGINNING