Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Power = Death #2# ❯ The deed is done ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

#CHAPTER ONE#
 
Misty sat by the small stream and gurgled the water in her mouth as another wave of sickening grief rose up her throat.
She tried to wipe the red from her eyes as she heard footsteps come to a stop behind her.
“Misty” said the voice she once remembered to be Brock's, “we had to do it. He was insane with power. He had to be stopped”.
Misty shivered and looked down at her bloodied hands.
What had she done?
“No Brock. He wouldn't have hurt us. He loved us, he loved me”
“Misty” Brocks voice came out in a threatening whisper as he placed a tight hand on her shoulder “it was either him or us and he did not love you. He would have killed you as soon as you became a problem and could not be used anymore”.
Misty shuddered at his words, they cut her deeply. Brock, seeing this, stroked his hand up to her chin and tilted her head up so that he could look into her soulless eyes.
“Misty, I love you”.
Misty looked into Brock's once caring, brown eyes now hardened and black and felt the same-clouded confusion she had felt so many times before.
“And I love you Brock”
Brock smiled to himself as he once again pulled Mistys mind back to him.
“You are truly beautiful Misty” he petted as he stroked her long red hair “Now go pack up our camp and I will be back soon”
Misty nodded dumbly and strode off obediently back to the camp.
Brock, as soon as Misty was out of sight, walked over to a tree by the path misty just walk on.
Smiling he picked up an oval shaped object and walked back to the small stream.
“I will miss you Ash. You would have been a great challenge, but you where just catching on to fast for my likings”.
Brock shook the object he held in front of his face in a menacing fashion, then tossed it onto the ground “Geodude, I choose you!”
A mutated, enormous black beast leapt out of the pokeball Brock held and started to gnaw on the fleshy object, slowly ripping off pieces and devouring them.
Laughing Brock dipped his hands into the stream, washing away the blood off his hands and face.
Then he went back to camp to join misty.
Brock walked slowly into the light of their dieing campfire.
He noticed misty rolling up his sleeping bag and walked over to her and placed his arms around her small frame.
She shivered slightly knowing what this meant.
Slowly Brock took the bottom of misty's top and pulled it over her head revealing her shapely mature breasts. Then he lay her down on the rolled up sleeping bags and took her pants off her.
Misty lay there looking at the sky as new tears of grief rolled down her cheeks.
“Misty why do you hate it so much?” Brock questioned when he was done with her.
“I don't” misty said now shaking with pain and grief. “He is not as gentle as ash had been,” she thought to herself.
“Don't lie to me misty, you know I hate it when you do”. Even though Brock spoke softly his voice was edged with a deadly rage.
Misty seeing this became angry as well and in a stupid moment she through out the truth, the magical bond of Brock's mind snapping in the process,
“Ash was better then you! I HATE you! Let me go, leave me alone! I love ash and he will come back for…” Misty was cut short as brocks fist connected with her cheek in one powerful blow.
Misty lay on the ground utterly terrified at what she had said, but still angry as the realization of what Brock had been doing to her kicked in with the punch.
Brocks grabbed Misty's hand and lead her to the fire.
Misty's eyes widen with fear as her through her down on her knees and placed her hand above the fire.
“You will love me misty, you will” Brock said then shoved Misty's hand down into the burning embers.
Misty gave out shrill screams of pain but Brock did not budge.
“I love you Brock, I love you!” misty cried out when the pain was too unbearable to even think straight.
“Show me” Brock said smiling deviously.
Misty swallowed hard, her naked body shaking with pain.
“Ok”.