Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the One I Love ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

"Ash I can't stand this place any longer, let's get out of here!" Misty cried as Ash, Misty, and Brock walked through the Vermillion forest in Kanto.

"It's not my fault your afraid of bugs Misty" Ash said. "Look there's a weedle behind you."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY!" Misty cried jumping behind Ash and shaking in fear.

"Hahahaha," Ask laughed, "got you Misty" as Ash laughed more and more Misty got angrier and angrier.

"That was not funny Ash Ketchum!" she said hitting him hard on the head with her fist.

"Ah here we go you guys," Brock said.

"Finally" Misty said and they all ran outside.

"Butterfree!" came a voice, "Butterfree!"

"Hey do you guys hear that?" Brock said and cupped his hand along his ear.

"Yeah," Ash said, "that must be the person," Ash pointed towards a boy with brown hair and "it sounds like he's calling his Butterfree". The boy was wearing a red t-shirt and some blue shorts. His hands were cupped to his mouth and he was crying.

"Butterfree! Where are you?!"

"Let's go check out what's wrong" Ash said.

"Sounds like his Butterfree ran away" Brock said.

"Ash wait!" Misty cried but Ash was already running down the hill, Pikachu right behind him. Ash slid down the dirt hill towards the boy. "Wait for us!" Misty cried out and she and Brock ran after the boy and his pokemon.

"Misty!" Brock said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he was to late, Misty slipped on a loose rock and began tumbling towards the bottom.

"Misty!!!" Brock yelled, "Ash!" Ash turned and saw Misty rolling right past him screaming her head off.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAASSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she yelled before she fell all the way down and hit a tree, head first.

"Misty!" Ash yelled and slowed down, he ran to the tree where Misty was, Brock right behind him. "Misty!" Ash yelled when he saw her.

"Butter………" the boy stopped yelling when he saw Brock and Ash hunched over something. "Hey," the boy said and began to walk towards the two boys, "what's wrong?" that was when he saw her. A girl with orange red hair lying in one of the boys' arms, her head was bleeding and she was either dead or unconscious he couldn't tell.

"Misty" Ash held the stubborn girl in his arms and tears began to fall, "wake up Misty."

Brock then noticed the boy that was looking at her with a fearful look, "hey, boy."

"Me?" the boy asked.

"Yes, you," Brock said, "can you point us towards the next town?"

"Yeah," the kid said, "Pallet's just down the road" the boy pointed North. "Just keep going straight and you'll enter Pallet town.

"Thanks" Brock said, "come on Ash let's get going."

Ash nodded and Brock carefully picked Misty up. `Hang on Misty' Ash thought, `you'll be okay, I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

"MOM!" Ash yelled and ran inside his house.

"Ash? What's wrong?" Mrs. Ketchum looked at her son in a confused look.

"It's…………………Misty" Ash said and pointed towards Brock who had Misty in his arms. Blood was all over his clothes and his arms, blood was everywhere.

"My goodness!" Mrs. Ketchum exclaimed, "what happened to her?!"

"She fell head first into a tree," Brock said as Mrs. Ketchum wrapped some bandages around Misty's head hoping it would if not stop at least slow down the bleeding.

"Poor girl," Mrs. Ketchum said and looked at Misty who was still unconscious but now lying on the couch, "she's had such a rough life."

"Yeah," Ash said, "three big sisters who boss her around and don't believe in her, losing her parents, running off to prove herself."

"Poor Misty," Brock said, "when you put everything together that's happened to her then you just can't help but feel sorry for her. Who'd of thought that she's had such a rough life after she puts on such a tough attitude."

Everyone nodded at that and looked at the unmoving girl. A knock came at the door and Mrs. Ketchum said "Mimie, can you get that please?" Mr. Mime nodded his head and walked over to the door.

"Mime Mime Mr. Mime" it said when he saw who it was.

"Why hello Mimie, is Delia here?"

"Professor Oak" Mrs. Ketchum said.

"Hello" said the Pokemon Professor.

"Ah hello everyone," he greeted when he saw Ash, Brock, and Pikachu, "where's Misty?" he asked realizing that the red haired girl wasn't there.

"Right here" Ash said. His tears feel like a waterfall, "Misty wake-up," he cried, "please wake-up."

Professor Oak walked over to the couch and gasped when he saw Misty there, "what happened to her?!!" he exclaimed.

Ash wasn't able to say it again, he just ran upstairs tears flowing behind him, `Misty' he thought `Misty, why you Misty, why why why why' Ash slammed his room door shut and fell down on his pillow crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

She looked around, up and down, side to side as the sun rose over the mountains, but all she saw was darkness. She couldn't see the white puffy clouds or the blue sky, she couldn't see the green grass that grew beneath her feet. She couldn't see anything, but she felt alone and afraid. She felt a tap on her shoulder from behind and when she turned around all she saw was darkness. She couldn't see the pink petals of the cherry blossoms that were falling to the ground.

Then she heard a voice that sounded so close yet sounded so far away, it sounded so different yet it sounded so familiar. "Wake-up" she knew she was being shook, but she stood still. She looked around, up and down, side to side, but all she saw was darkness, all she saw was black. She looked down and felt tears form but she couldn't see them, but she felt them. Then she smelled the smell of leaves, and grass, and tress, the smell was so familiar yet it was so different. Then there was a light as she cried a silver tear, then there was darkness, black. Then she heard her thoughts `I'm useless, no one needs me, no one wants me here.' Had she really thought that? Is that what they all thought?

She looked around, she heard voices………many voices………calling out her name. She sensed worry, and sadness in their voices yet all the same there was happiness. Another tear lights the room before she's once again in darkness, black. Then she ran………ran………ran. She finally tripped on a rock crying, the usual spark gone from her eyes. She was alone, she was afraid, she was just there.

She couldn't see the flowers grow she couldn't see anything. Then there was a flash and he stood there holding out his hand for her to grab, but when she touched it he disappeared. Now her heart was broken, he was her brother, he was her friend, he was gone. He was gone………gone, gone, gone, gone, gone! Her hands formed a fist and she punched the ground, she was alone………all alone.

With every punch she felt stronger, with every tear she felt weaker, with every scream and every cry she was lost, and soon the darkness over took her. And she was alone once again, as the sun rose over the mountains.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

So how was that for starters? Like it hate it? Continue or delete? Any idea's for the next chapter? All you have to do is click that purple button below and tell me.

Review!!!