Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Six Elements of Eevee ❯ Cavern Free? Help Me! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Six Elements of Eevee
Cavern Free? Help me!

A/N: Not gonna update for a little while...sorry. T_T

Charni wandered blindly, also having trouble in the vast cavern. 'Enderyn! Are you there?'

Meanwhile, Enderyn gritted his teeth. Myercha was dead. DEAD. But whatever happened to Charni? Well, it would be stupid if he called out for him. That dratted Umbreon or Flareon could be lurking anywhere, even around that large boulder just up ahead...-FLAMETHROWER-

Enderyn breath grew ragged as his temper rose. 'Ah-HAH! Oh.' He had leaped over the boulder to find Aika was gone already. 'Come out and fight like an Eevee!' he challenged. 'You little female coward!' Aika smirked. -FLAMETHROWER-

Aika: Oooh, I'm scared of the tough li'l spiked kitten.

Enderyn, hearing the voice, launched into -THUNDER-. The massive bolts caused the cavern to collapse. It created a neat circle of rocks around him. The sudden appearance of the Sun hurt his eyes. He squinted, and noticed a little red paw underneath a pile of pebbles. he bit on it hard, and Aika jumped. -FIRE SPIN-

-FLASH- The bright light combined with the Sun threw the Flareon off balance but the fiery attack reached its mark. Enderyn, already covered in burns and bruises, shrieked as the flame hit him. Once it passed away he lunged for Aika, maddened beyond reasoning. She saw the insanity in the Jolteon's eyes and ran for dear life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Charni blinked in the blackness. *Not again.* He was certain he was nearing Enderyn because of the bright electrical light, but now in the dark. Did Aika indeed get him? Why was the cavern caved in? It seemed like he'd been here for hours. 'Enderyn!' No answer. Charni tried to stand, and his head hit a jagged overhang. He rubbed his head, licked his paw to find blood. It ran over his amethyst eyes, blinding him further. A deeper darkness swept him, and lay down to sleep.

~*~*~*~

Shadwyn, being the introverted, territorial Umbreon that she was, had every intention to rid herself of the Espeon now. She, too, had been caught in the collapse, and been creeping her way through when she saw an unconscious Charni.
She snapped her jaws in frustration, and finally bit down on his forked tail. He did not awaken, so she pulled him out by his tail and left him exposed in the long grass.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Enderyn's eyes began to whirl red at the fleeing bushy tail just out of his reach. He put on an extra burst of speed, but Aika seemed to get the better of him. She led him through patches of forestry she learned well, and so the Jolteon was at a disadvantage, despite his speed. Aika had a sneaky grin on her face as the chase continued. He knew he was nearing the end of the forest. She let loosed another -FIRE SPIN- to blind him, and before Enderyn knew what was happening, he was toppling over the edge screaming bloody murder where a pod of Gyarados awaited him.

Aika: Bye bye Jolteon! Too bad that wasn't me about to chow down on you.

Just as Enderyn landed cleanly in the water, the serpentine Pokemon came for him. He was beyond angry now. -THUNDER- Gyarados dropped faint right where they were. He glared upwards at the shocked Aika.

Aika: Oh geesh why did I forget he had that stupid move?!

-PIN MISSILE-

-FLAMETHROWER-

Enderyn dodged as the stream of fire burned past, narrowly missing him. The water began to hiss. An idea came to him. He swam a bit and suddenly began to spray up water. Each time Aika desperately tried to roast him the hotter the water got. Soon, steam began billowing up and she was nearly blinded.

Enderyn: Ah! I just made my own version of Mist!

He continued to kick the water as high as he could, more and more fog being created. She couldn't see any longer, and retreated silently. Enderyn, thinking she still remained, continued to send water and accidently a Dratini. He suddenly stopped and peered at it. What was a Dratini doing here?

~~"There is rumoured to be an island where Dragonite gather..."~~

Enderyn got out of the water as quickly as he could to find Charni.