Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Rayquaza and Quaz ❯ Mid Chap 7- Mid Chap 8 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

better pokemon was and was expanding the water and land to do so while fighting. The other pokemon escaped quickly to the Rainbow City as the battle raged on below. With Regice still at sea. Then all of a sudden a water cavern surrounded Regice and he was protected. Registeel, in Kianto from falling off the Rainbow City battle had a steel cavern shape around him. Regirock in Kianto where he had fainted had a rock cavern form around him. The caverns where pretty much all in the same place.
 
 
Pikachu short halfway break: Pichu's 1st trainer
 
Pichu was playing with all his brothers and sister one day when a strange noise was heard in the distance. All the pichu ran for cover. The newly hatched Pichu's mom and dad had left them because the Pichu's were finally old enough to live on there own. One Pichu got stuck and tripped. A voice said “ Charmader ember,”. Pichu fainted and got caught in a pokeball.
 
 
Part 2: A World of Agony
 
Chapter 8: Groudon vs. Kyogre (Part 1)
 
The great Pokegods and the gods looked down at the horrible tragedy down below. The land used to be 1 big strip with a few seas around it. Now, half the land was covered with water, half with ground, and all with tragedy. As Groudon used the ancient move ground control, Kyogre used an the ancient move water storm. Each creating more and more land and sea. At one point they would meet and a great battle would begin. The tornument had until Groudon met Kyogre. The first semi- final match would now begin.
It was a raging battle of Deoxys against Mew as the water and ground fight carried on. The battle started. Deoxys transformed into attack mode and used psychic as Mew used psychic to. There was an explosion of not two psychics, but 2 psychics, and a water storm. A humongous explosion flew Mew and Deoxys through the air. Even Deoxys couldn't endure it. It was no longer a battle of strength, but a battle of who could dodge attacks the longest. One more hit and Deoxys and Mew would both faint and fall to Kianto to get trampled by Groudon. This was a battle to the death. Deoxys used barrier and Mew used safeguard as the nest attack came up. It was Groudon's ground control. Kyogre and Groudon were getting pretty close. The battle with Deoxys and Mew had to end soon. Deoxys used psychic as Mew used hydro pump. That's when it happened. Groudon and Kyogre had met at last.
A humongous explosion of water and ground shot up and knocked out Mew. Mew fell down to the sea and fell down in. Dyoxys had won, but was in bad condition. Deoxys got it to but not as bad. Deoxys teleported back to the main part of Rainbow City to get healed and slowly watch would might be the end of the world.