Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Adventures of Rayquaza and Quaz ❯ Mid chap 15- end of book one ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

tower from the power of the sky. He named it Sky Pillar. From here, he would guard the world incase a danger unfolded.
 
Chapter 16: A Boy named Quaz
 
Rayquaza had a vision one day that the world would fall apart again from two strange creatures. A boy would come from nowhere with a Pikachu, a Raticate, a Charizard, a Jirachi, a Celibi, and a Mew and try to save the world. The boys name was Quaz. Rayquaza saw that the boy found that he would have to travel out of his safe home in Rainbow City, to come down to Kianto, and Hoenn, to catch pokemon that processed the ancient powers used in the great tornument held by the Pokegods so long ago. Till then, Rayquaza could sleep.
 
Chapter 17: A Nice Five Minute Nap
 
Rayquaza had thought he could rest for a while without anyone waking him. What he didn't know that what he had predicted was about to happen. All of a sudden, Rayquaza was awakened by a Kangaskhan. This was no ordinary Kangaskhan though. This one had awakened Rayquaza with a dizzy punch and had taken out half Rayquaza's hp. This Kangaskhan was as powerful as a god. Rayquaza used sky tornado. It sucked up Kankgaskhan but then Kangaskhan turned into a new thing Rayquaza had never seen before, a fuzzy creature. The creature used a Pokegod move called death beam. Rayquaza countered with hyper beam and the god was thrown back.
 
Chapter 18: Battle with the Fuzzy Wuzzy
 
The god got back up again. This time he used solar cannon. Rayquaza got knocked down. While Rayquaza was down, the fuzzy wuzzy guy used a dath beam that hit Rayquaza. Rayquaza was finished unless someone came to help him. It would take the powers of all the legendaries that fought in the tonument plus the new bird legendaries created to save him. Together peacefully, they would be able to save Rayquaza. Rayquaza knew it was up to Quaz to save him. Then Rayquaza heard the god say, “With you out of the way, we will take over the world and free our bretheren.” With that The god was of to enslave the world. Rayquaza decided to fly to Quaz to tell him what he had to do, and to meet him at Sky Pillar when he had caughten the legendaries. With that Rayquaza was off.
Chapter 19: To Save the World is not to Destroy it
Rayquaza found Quaz playing with a Pichu, a Jirachi, a Charmander, and a Rattata. Rayquaza went down and told him everything. When Rayquaza was finished, 3 beasts showed up and hit Rayquaza down. One had powers of water, one of fire, and one of electricity. When Rayquaza looked finished off, to fuzzy things came down and congradulated the beasts. The fuzzies looked the same as the ones Rayquaza fought. Quaz ran. Quaz hid and knew that he had to save all the legendary pokemon by capturing them, use them to save Rayquaza, capture Rayquaza right now while he was week, and stop the dark forces. When the gods went away, Quaz captured Rayquaza. That's how Quaz's adventure began… End of 1st Book, 2nd book coming June 2005