Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ the begining of the end ❯ I've been together but now how long ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: don't own pokemon but I can wish can't I.
 
His room was bleak, it seemed he just said give me the cheapest room. The bed was made for one and clothes were spread around the floor and food rappers around the table.
“You need to keep after your self,” I told him as he jumped on the bed creating a vibration in the floor.
“Well I'm a boy and I was alone,” he made himself an excuse.
“That's no excuse to not clean up,” he seemed to look down at my words. I sat down next to him as he motioned to clenching the blanket. His mouth fell on mine as he tried to increase our connection but made it a joke when he pushed me down to the bed and accidentally push me to the ground. I threw a pillow at him causing a chain reaction and a pillow fight was formed.
“Mr. clumsy is in town everyone,” I yelled into the open.
“Well you're the one who made me do it,” he laughed like there was no tomorrow. The pillow fight continued as feather tickled both of our noses causing a sneezing fit. I don't know five hours later the pillows were, how to put it, dead and feathers covered the small room.
“I hope you have maids,” noticing the mess around us.
“Nope didn't order those,” he said finally noticing the mess around us.
“You are an idiot,” I hit my self lightly on the head.
“Yep, 100%,” he said laying a kiss on my cheek. Kisses fell down my neck as the passion finally grew, and I mean finally, his hands found my shirt and quickly pulled it off. With my bra in the open air his hands started to tweak my nipple causing uncontrolled moans to leave my mouth from pleasure. His hands left to the hem and my bra was now found on the floor rather then on me. My hands blindly unbuttoned his shirt as his played with my chest. His shirt left his muscular, no flabby, torso as I gasped at his weight gain.
“You gained weight,” the comment made him slap his stomach and laugh.
“Well can't say I didn't,” he said placing his mouth at the crook of my neck. Ash left his mark with ease and quickly removed my shorts. With my panties revealed I worked on his pants and unzipped them easily. His pants discarded and mine as well he massaged my chest with my hands. I think you get my point from here and my hope is high. I woke up in his arms memories of that night lost, I screamed at the top of my lungs.
“Cut it out,” Ash covered my mouth with his sweaty hand. He smelt like sex and it was actually ok not great just ok.
“We had sex,” I said last nights action filled my head.
“Yes my darling,” laughs filled the room as we started another play fight. We soon found are way out of the room and fully dressed.
“Hey guys,” Brock said staring at my grip on Ash's hand.
“Hey,” we stared into each others eyes. A life of being with him could be on my agenda but may never be. It's been so long since I left him, re-united, and then left again and I don't really mind it because this is just the beginning.
 
Author's note: Hope you liked it because I enjoyed writing it. Please review, Love Yah!