Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Lysol Bros.: Bob meets Bertha ❯ The Lysol Bros.: Bob meets Bertha ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer:

Short Rochester's: BOB'S MINE, TOO! Grabs a pen, clicks it on, and strikes protective pose. >__<Though I don't claim ownership on any songs we use, Lysol products, or Grumpy the Dwarf, though I own the stuffed Grumpy in my bedroom. My stuffed Simba, too! Shields poor, defenseless Simba, too, though it is unknown from what.

Bella York's: Awed face Yeah… What she said… Becomes all normal and stuff Wait! I don't own Hershey's, Xena, or Kirby, and the line "We can stay up all night swappin' manly stories, and in the morning, I'M MAKIN' WAFFLES!" belongs to Dreamworks and the donkey from Shrek.

SR: And I don't own a wrench!

Authors' Notes:

Short Rochester: Sorry! Belle refuses to write one of these. Pops a vein These things are getting annoying… >__<

Bella York:… (SR: Told ya she refused! >__<) Wakes up Huh? NO, IT'S MY CAKE!!!

SR: Stunned Oh… Okay…

BY: Possessed confetti?

SR: O__O

BY: Oh, it's O.K., it really said `embossed'.

SR: Eh?

BY: falls back asleep …Evil potatoes…

SR: Okaay… O__O Let's move on, shall we? >__<

The Lysol Bros.: Bob meets Bertha

By Short Rochester and Bella York

One day, on the outskirts of some town, there lived two characters of which you should've been formerly introduced, scary as they are. They went by the names of Bob and Bertha.

From the outside, the only thing that told you Bob wasn't, er, normal, was his hair. Bertha, on the other hand, dressed rather insanely. This particular outfit included a large black trash-bag stuffed with newspapers in a Hershey's Kiss fashion, mismatched striped socks, and a red baseball cap with "Behold, fish flakes!" written in white letters.