Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Mysterious Trainers ❯ Meet Kaigan and Atsui ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Poke`mon
The New Trainers

Chapter One - Meet Kaigan and Atsui

By: Monoko Youkai

The morning was bright and sunny and Ash, Misty, Brock, Togepi and of course Pikachu walked down a forest trail leaving Pallet Town. Ash had just been to see his mother and Professor Oak and now he was off on another adventure to become a poke`mon master but this adventure unknowing to the three adventurers they were about to run into some sidetracks.

Pikachu was sitting on Ash's shoulder listening to the sounds around him in the forest and then his attention turned to the trail in front of them.

"What is it Pikachu?" Ash asked and followed Pikachu's gaze to a beautiful Rapidash standing in the trail in front of them accompanied by a Jolteon sitting by it's feet. "Whoa a Rapidash and a Jolteon!" Ash yelled and reached for two poke` balls to capture the poke`mon in front of him with but his hand was caught by someone else's hand and he turned to see a young girl with black hair that was put up in a high ponytail and sapphire eyes looking at him.

"What do you think your doing?" The girl asked and glared at Ash as she let go of his hand and whistled and the Rapidash ran over to her and stood beside her. "You weren't thinking about trying to capture my Rapidash here now were you?" She asked Ash who was still looking at the Rapidash.

"What is your name miss?" Misty asked as she walked up beside of Ash followed by Brock who was looking at the young girl with starry eyes.

The girl looked at Brock and then her gaze made its way back to Misty. "My name is Atsui and this is my Rapidash; Kaji." Atsui said and patted the Rapidash when she said its name.

"Who are you talking to Atsui?" Another young girl asked as she walked out of the forest from behind Atsui and Kaji. She had short light aqua blue hair and silvery blue eyes.

"Well.. Uh good question what are your names?" Atsui asked as she turned back to look at Ash, Misty and Brock.

"Oh sorry my name is Misty, this is Ash and this is Brock." Misty said and smiled as she pointed at each one of her friends.

"Hey Jolt get over here!" The young girl who had just appeared yelled at he Jolteon who was sitting in the same place the Rapidash had came from and when he heard the young girl yell he ran straight over and sat down beside her leg.

"Ash, Misty and Brock this is my friend Kaigan she is a electric poke`mon trainer." Atsui said and moved away a little so they could see Kaigan.

"I could tell that a beautiful young lady like you was a electric poke`mon trainer." Brock said as he walked up to Kaigan and took her hands in his and looked at her with a look of love in his eyes.

"What gave it away my Jolteon?" Kaigan asked in a cocky tone and smirked at Brock. "Jolteon." Kaigan said and Jolteon took his paw and placed it on Brock's foot and let a small shock run from his paw to Brock's foot and Brock jumped about ten feet in the air and then he landed in front of Kaigan.

"Don't touch me again." Kaigan said and glared at Brock as he lay on the ground in front of her. "Jolt come on!" Kaigan yelled and her and her Jolteon started walking down the trail to Pallet Town. "Are you coming Atsui?" Kaigan asked as she stopped and turned back to look at her friend.

"Oh yea come on Kaji let's get going we have to go see Professor Oak and check up on our poke`mon. Bye Ash, Misty and Brock c-ya later!" "Atsui yelled back and waved as she ran down the trail after her friend.

"Hey let's go back to Professor Oak's and see what kind of poke`mon they have." Ash said in an excited tone as she ran down the trail after the two girls and was followed by Misty, Brock, Pikachu and Togepi.

*At Professor Oak's Lab*

"Professor Oak are you home?" Atsui asked as she knocked on the door.

The door opened and it was a young boy about their age and he had dark brown spikey hair. "What do you need?" The boy asked as he looked at the two girls.

"Uh is Professor Oak here?" Atsui asked in a shy tone.

"Yea come on in." He said and moved so the girls could walk in along with their poke`mon. "Grandfather some girls are here to see you!" The boy yelled into a back room.

"All right I'll be there in a minute!" Professor Oak yelled back.

"So what are your names?" The boy asked and looked at the Jolteon and Rapidash standing beside the two girls.

"My name is Atsui and this is Kaigan." Atsui said and pointed over at Kaigan when she said her name.

"Well my name is Gary Oak I'm Professor Oak's grandson are you two poke`mon trainers?" Gary asked.

"Yes we are I'm a fire poke`mon trainer." Atsui said.

"And I'm a electric poke`mon trainer." Kaigan said and looked around the house.

"An a electric and a fire poke`mon trainer huh well your Rapidash and Jolteon are in great shape so you must be pretty good trainers then." Gary said and walked over to Kaji and reached out and started to pet him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you he usually burns everyone who touches him except myself and my friend here." Atsui said and smiled at Gary.

"Don't worry I have a Rapidash of my own he won't hurt me." Gary said and rubbed Kaji forehead. "What's his name of does he have one?" Gary asked as she smiled at Kaji.

"His name is Kaji. He must really like you." Atsui said and smiled when Gary looked over at her and smiled.