Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Official Fanfiction University of Kanto ❯ JUUUUUUUUULIIIIIIIIEEEEE! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon or any of its characters. Also, credit for the idea of fanfiction universities goes to Camilla Sandman, whom I would like to thank for letting me write this!

********************************************************* ***************

Tara grabbed a pen from the computer desk, sat down and looked at the sheet in front of her.

Hello and congratulations on being accepted at the Official Fanfiction University of Kanto™! In order to make your experience at the Official Fanfiction University of Kanto™ more enjoyable, and to let us get to know a little more about you, please fill out the information sheet below! Answer truthfully!

"Yeah right," muttered Tara when she read the last two words.

Your real name - Tara Jenkins

Your pen name - Iheartjamesandash2000

Your age - 14

Your favorite pokemon - Cacnea

Now wasn't that fun! On the next parts, you must check one of the options, because as far as certain questions go, we here at the Official Fanfiction University of Kanto™ have been getting really strange answers, so you must use one of options unless otherwise specified.

Hair color (please check ONLY ONE. Rule-breakers will be punished!) - Blonde Brunette Black Blue Green Re d Silver Gold Purple Pink

Tara thought a moment before checking blue. Black was a nice color and all, not to mention her natural color, but truth to tell it was getting a bit drab for her.

Please describe your hair - Long and wavy, falling just a bit past my shoulders. Also v. soft and thick. And how come this is with the 'please check one' questions anyway?!

Eye color - Blue Green Brown Black Yellow Red< /i> Pink Purple Grey

Tara sighed. Descisions, decisions! Most of her original characters had two different colored eyes and having to choose one and only one for herself of all people was just…cruel. Finally, she decided on purple, whilst sighing dramatically.

Gender - Female Male

"Duh. What sort of dumbass would put another answer anyway?" said Tara, checking female.

Favorite Pokemon Male -

A. Ash

B. Brock

C. Tracey

D. Max

E. James

F. Butch

G. Mondo

H. Giovanni

I. Prof. Oak

J. Other

Tara felt like crying; how was she supposed to choose just one? She closed her eyes and did a quick 'eenie-meanie-miny-mo', and found, to her disgust, that it landed on Tracey. Making fake gagging noises, she tried again. This time she landed on James and checked, feeling satisfied.

Favorite Pokemon Female -

A. Misty

B. May

C. Jessie

D. Cassidy

E. Delia

F. Prof. Ivy

G. Domino

H. Other

"I'm supposed to actually LIKE any of them?" said Tara in a disgusted voice. "When they STEAL my males away?!" Pouting, she checked Delia, deciding that she wasn't as much of a danger to her 'hotties' as the others.

Thank you for filling out this fun, fun sheet filled with FUN for those of us at the Official Fanfiction University of Kanto™! Please be packed and ready by 6:30 AM the morning following your completion of this sheet for the Official Fanfiction University of Kanto™!

Yours sincerely,

Richie Ashclonevich

Richie Ashclonevich, Deputy Headmaster

Tara stared at the signature, "RICHIE? Well that explains how weird this letter is anyway…" she paused a moment. "Who's the nutter that made him Deputy Headmaster?" she shrugged and decided to pack.

"Ooooooh, I wonder if I'll need my Pikachu socks? Yes, better pack them. Custom Ash shirt? Definitely. Pink Misty pants? What the?! When did I get THOSE? Ah well, maybe I can have a bonfire sometime."

Soon, however, Tara lost patience with carefully sorting everything, and deciding whether or not she wanted them, and grabbed random clothing from her closet and drawers. Then she had the dilemma of deciding which fanart and fanfiction she wanted to take. Shrugging, she took her drawer filled with it and dumped all of the contents in her suitcase.

"Ah, what a workout," moaned Tara a bit later after she finished packing; she collapsed on her bed, looking forward to a long, luxurious sleep.

Unfortunately for her, it only lasted fifteen minutes.

"Come on, come on, we haven't got all morning here!" yelled a voice, jolting Tara out of her brief nap.

The reaction was immediate. Tara leaped out of bed, grabbed a lamp from her shelf and swung it at the intruder, who merely stepped to the side.

"Are you mad, kid?" snapped the voice. Tara looked up and, upon seeing the label 'OFUK' emblazoned on the er… 'intruder's' denim jacket, her face dawned with comprehension.

"Oh…you came to bring me to the University…place…thing," said Tara lamely.

The man snorted and ran a hand through his hair, "Somebody give our wunderkind here a prize."

Tara put her hands on her hips, "Hey, you startled me!" she paused for a moment before adding, "Who are you anyway? I don't ever remember seeing you in Pokemon!"

"My name is Julian, and no I suppose you wouldn't know who I am," he sighed dramatically. "I, madam, am an OC."

Tara stared at him blankly.

"In other words, an Original Character, oh ye of complete and total idiocy," said Julian superiorly.

"Er…" Tara stared at him blankly again. "So then…why are you working for the fukkie people?"

Julian raised an eyebrow, "The fukkie people? Are you speaking of the Official Fanfiction University of Kanto, perchance? And I happen to be working for them for one simple and stupid reason: the author who created me sucked. Whenever an OC author creates a bad story…or several, they are taken to the university, and we, the OCs, are thereby bound to serve it."

"Why?" demanded Tara, who had several OCs and didn't like to think of them wearing gaudy denim OFUK jackets.

"Honestly, if I knew, I would have figured a way around it by now. I am a genius, you know," he tapped the side of his head. "Also, I am the son of Giovanni, and thereby have plenty of resources," he gave another sigh. "Or did anyway, before I was frisked off and forced to do the work of a common servant!"

"Anger management, Julie," said Tara tentatively.

Of course, this had the opposite effect of what it was supposed to, "CALL ME JULIE AGAIN AND YOU DIE! ARE WE CLEAR?!" Julian screamed, getting right in her face.

"Impeccably clear!" squeaked Tara immediately.

"Good," snarled Julian in a low voice, "now come on."

"Where?" said Tara, feeling like the epitome of stupidity.

"Come, doltish one," said Julian briskly.

"But I don't know where! And doltish isn't a word!" Tara protested.

"Oh? Well, I am a genius. I can make up words as I deem necessary. And did you perhaps think that maybe, if you followed me, you might figure out where I was taking you?" asked Julian in a long-suffering tone of voice.

Tara picked up her bags, "Shut up! It's early and you're giving me a headache, Julie-" at his glare, she caught her mistake, "-an. Julian."

Julian gave her a withering look, "I feel a most powerful urge to kill you. Fortunately for you, I have incredible self-restraint," he led her outside of her house, where a large, black helicopter was parked. "Inside, nitwit."

"Why are you so rude?" whined Tara, as he got into the helicopter behind her and shut the door. "It's really, really, really mean!"

"Oh be quiet, Ms. Moaner. We've got to pick up another person before ten. Next on the list…" he took a clipboard from a duffle bag on the floor and looked at it, "…a Ms. X, located approximately one hundred miles from here."

Tara gave him her worst glare, sunk down in her seat and sulked.

********************************************************* ***************

Ok, so here you have it! If you want to be in OFUK, you need to fill out the form from this chapter and leave it in an e-mail to me at anime_girl_17@hotmail.com