Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Pokemon Trainer From Under The Sea ❯ "The Journey Begans" ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

See Part 1 for the Copyrights.
 
 
--
 
“The Pokemon Trainer From Under the Sea”
Part 2 - “The Journey Begins”
By Dr. Thinker
 
 
After leaving Prof. Apple's lab, Amy Shark walked back to the bridge, and set down outside the beach. She took out Torchic's Pokeball, and threw down on the ground. The young bird Pokemon looked around a little sunned.
 
Amy stated, “Torchic. I got something to show you.”
 
Torchic looked a bit confused at Amy as Amy touched her necklace returning to her mermaid form.

“You are one half-Pokemon, one half-human!” Amy heard Torchic stated. All Sirens had the ear to understand Pokemon. This special power is block when in a Siren is in his or her human form. “You are a Vapormaid!”

Amy had to giggle at her Torchic. Sure, her tail looks like a Vaporeon tail but without the back scales that look like thorns. “I'm a mermaid. But I'm not half-Pokemon.”
 
Torchic asked, “So why did you picked me instead of a water Pokemon?”
 
Amy asked “Did you hear Prof. Apple's whining about the mix-up with the Pokemon?”
 
Torchic replied, “Yeah, bad feelings are blocked by Pokeballs that used to catch special beginning Pokemon. Once Pokeballs are given to trainer, the shield is down for the count.”

Amy asked, “Does this go the same for the Pokeballs from a Pokemon Market?”
 
Torchic replied, “Don't quote me on this one, I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think so. I'm been in that ball for a few months. I had dreamed that that I was swimming in lava.” So are you going to all your Pokemon that you are a mermaid?”
 
Amy replied, “At least all six on I keep on hand.”
 
-T-
 
Pearl was in her office. The office was covered with Corsula, the rock/water Pokemon that is sometime confused with pieces coral reef. Pearl saw a SST mermaid swim in.
 
“Pearl, we had Amy had made a report.” The SST mermaid stated.
 
Pearl yelled, “Spill in out!”
 
The SST mermaid replied, “Amy got her first Pokemon, a Torchic, because of a mix-up with the Pokemon Professors. According to Amy, Prof. Apple told that it happens one in a blue moon. Amy has planning tell all six of her Pokemon that she's a mermaid. She is planning to go to Adam City. That city had no Gym, but she report in once she got a room at the Pokemon Center.”
 
-O-
 
Adam City was you usual big city. The best town to compare with is Lilycove in the Heonn region. Adam City's Pokemon Center was a regular size one. Amy walked into the Pokemon entered one to see a very worried pink-hair women dressed in a nurse outfit.

She turned to Amy and stated sadly, “Hi. Welcome to the Adam City Pokemon Center. My name is Nurse Alice Joy.”
 
Amy asked, “What's up with you being mopping about like sad Oddish?”
 
Nurse Joy replied, “My Chansey is stuck in a well. Usually, all Nurse Joy Pokemon know at least four important rescue powers in the Pokemon world: Cut Attack, Rock Smash, Transport, and Surf. Recently, while I was delivering medicine to another town, my Chansey decide that a fire Pokemon Pokeball fall into the Adam City's Lake Adam. My Chansey knows Cut Attack, Rock Smash, and Transport.”
 
Amy walked out the Pokemon Center with a very large grin on her face.
 
-R-
 
Amy walked to the Lake Adam. They were a map of Lake Adam on the board. Not too far, was a forested called “Jiggypuff Woods” that no one trainer in their right minds would enter—it was home to a pack of nasty wild Jiggypuff. She as she exploded the town, she leaned that these Jiggypuff don't like to sing and make to play a version of marbles with themselves as the living-marbles. In “Jiggypuff Woods”, there is a river called “Music River” that feeds into “Lake Adam”. Amy had gotten idea of how to get both the fire Pokemon Pokeball and the Alice Joy's Chansey. Amy walked to the entrance to the Jiggypuff Woods, and summon out her Torchic. Torchic was more nervous then a pack of Ralts around a sleeping human in their woods.
 
Amy stated, “If you see a Jiggypuff, just Ember then like them like there's no tomorrow. If anyone's still around when I get back with the other fire Pokemon and Nurse Joy's Chansey, I throw a Pokeball at them. If you run out of Ember attacks, go to the tops of the trees and follow Music River to Lake Adam.”
 
Torchic tried to do an evil grin the best that a Pokemon with a beak could do, but he was ready to burn first and ask questions later.
 
-R-
 
Surprising to them, the Jiggypuff stay away from them, but Amy wonder why. She founded “Music River”, recalled Torchic, placed her mermaid necklaces, and dived in—to discover that she's was flowing on top of army of Jiggypuff. Soon, from out of the river, a big fat black-furred Jiggypuff appeared and jumped her pink friends.
 
The black-furred Jiggypuff asked with a very angry tone in her voice, “What's the big idea coming into our river, you moron trainer…” The cute singing Pokemon paused, “A Vapormaid....someone toss me, I'm must be dreaming.”
 
One of the pink Pokemon jumped from the center and landed on next to black-furred Jiggypuff. Before Amy could say anything, the pink one grabbed the black-furred one and tossed her in what Amy could a “Vital Throw” or “Seismic Toss.”
 
The black-furred one stated as she got back up, “Why did you do that, Clayton?”
 
The pink one stated, “Sorry, Pearl, but it's all you fault. You told someone to toss me but you didn't say who you wanted to be tossed.”
 
Pearl stated, “Sorry, about that—he's my son. So, what's up?”
 
Amy explained, “They seemed to be a fire Pokemon Pokeball stuck in Lake Adam as well as Nurse Joy's Chansey.”

All Jiggypuff including Pearl and Clayton dived into the river. Amy dived after them.
 
-C-
 
Lake Adam was about the size of Lake of Rage in Johto. A girl was setting on a walking around waiting her fire Pokemon to return to her. The girl was a blazing red-hair, red blouse, a red shorts, and red loafers. A Pokeball on the girl's battle shake and out pop a yellow Charizard who looked like it was going to burn the river.
 
The girl stated, “Cool it, Solaris. We get your girlfriend back.”

Solaris, the Charizard grunted but he didn't return to the Pokeball, because before he could do. He and his friend saw a army of Jiggypuff and one Chansey jumping from under lake, and then an mermaid appeared before him. The pink-hair sea-creature had a Pokeball in her hands. The Pokemon looked fine—if a bit dump. The pink-hair sea-creature tossed the Pokemon—and the female Blaziken that come out of the Pokeball was hugged winged-style by Solaris. The Blaziken looked at the girl trainer with grin—and used attacked Amy would have saved for flying or water Pokemon: A thunder punched.
 
Solaris grunted and returned to the Pokeball. Blaziken returned to her Pokeball. The girl stated to turn to see if the mermaid was still around, but she discovered that she was with army of Jiggypuff, and a wet Chansey.
 
-H-
 
After following Music River, to the beach, Amy transformed back into her human form, she ahead to the Pokemon Center. Nurse Alice Joy was very different. Instead of mopping around like a girl that lost her first boyfriend, Alice was moving like a high-speed jet. Her Chansey was tossing up and down a strange white box.
 
Amy stated, “Looks like you got Reusable Tech Machine.”
 
Amy saw the same girl that she saw in her mermaid from. Alex stated, “I'm Alex. Nina saved the life of Cutika, my Blaziken. Nina is a mermaid that looks like you…but with out your legs-and has a pink-tail.” Since Nina didn't need a HM-Surf, I told my uncle, Mr. Spider, to give HM-Surf to Adam City's Nurse Joy. Some strange black-suited name—I would have called them Team Rocket—but they wasn't a red “R” on that them.”
 
Amy stated, “I'm just you could called them government agents.”
 
Alex stated, “Not really. The only government that dressed in black is a Pokemon G Man by the name of Lance Sirlot.”

Amy asked, “What did the Men in Black took?”
 
Alex stated, “Two things. First off was a: A Pokepida. That's a Gym Leader item similar to a Pokedex. It has slots for six Pokemon.”
 
Amy asked, “What's the other thing?”
 
Alex replied, “A Pokeball told me that the Pokemon contain a Pokemon. Don't know what type is—my uncle say it was for Nina's own eyes.”
 
-I-
 
Amy was lying on a bed in her room in the Adam City's Pokemon Center, holding the SST Communication Orb about arm length from her face.
 
Pearl's voice from the SST Communication Orb stated, “Those Men in Black were SST agents. We are modifying your necklace, so when you switch, your trainer Pokedex will be switched with Pokepida. But it's very weird that a human would know that Pokepida is used by a Gym Leader, but we either guessing that her uncle gave the inside scoop or she's one of the eight Gym Leaders in yours. But there is something I got to tell you
 
Amy asked nervously, “So what's the scoop—and I don't mean the ice cream kind?”
 
Pearl's voice answered, “You can show your mermaid self to a human.”
 
Amy stated, “They got to a catch -22 here.”
 
Pearl's voice remarked “That's life story, Amy. Of course, you must follow three special rules. The first one is use the name that Alex gave as your name in mermaid for. The second is you must use your Amy's Pokemon as Amy, and your Nina's Pokemon as Nina. The third one is that if you kill a human, I hope Mew has a good punishment in store for you.”
 
Amy replied, “Hey, I'm not Superman here. I'm just a regular old mermaid or Vapormaid as the Pokemon are calling me.”
 
Pearl's voice remarked. “Ok. The Pokemon, you got was a Starmie.”
 
-C-
 
Zapdos was flying past a familiar Pokemon to itself. It was a cute cat-like Pokemon. Zapdos asked, “What's new with you, Vortex?”
 
Mew replied, “Another mermaid came to the surface, Suez.”
 
Zapdos asked, “Going to play with her?”

Mew replied, “Nah, I have just gotten down moving a dimensional version of Team Rocket to another dimensional.”

Zapdos did, “Which one?”

Mew replied, “Not this one.”
 
--END---
 
AUTHOR NOTES -
 
 
Adam City is named for John Adams, our second president. With the expectation of Viridian City, the second city in Pokemon doesn't contain a gym. Wonder what's up with Alex's and why she has two starting Pokemon. If Amy ever gets past the fourth or six gyms, you will find out why Alex known at the Gym Leader's Pokepida.
 
Vortex, is of course is one of the three real Mews, and his remark about sending Team Rocket was going to a real story. In one of Cullen's Poke-Odyssey stories, Team Rocket is sent by the soon-to-be Johto legendry beasts. In my story, Cullen's Team Rocket lands in the same empty rich family's manor—and meet a talking Delcatty and Persian—only two learn two things—the Persian was their Meowth-and Jessie and James are good guys in the new universe. Also, now that Amy has a different name for her mermaid form. This will appeared anytime Nina gets something for helping people out.
 
NINA STATUS:
 
Name: Nina
Pokemon: 1
Items: Pokepida.
Location: Adam City's Pokemon Center (As Pokemon Trainer, Amy Shark)
 
END NINA STATUS
 
 
Catch you later,
Dr. Thinker