Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: Reunited at Last ❯ One down… ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer for the lazy: I don't own Pokémon... wish I did.

NOTE:
-Beware! OCD. But who? Read and find out!
-And, as usual… Reunited at Last=RAL.

---

The Timetravelers: RAL
Part Two: One down…

August 16th, 2001
TT HQ, 9:15 p.m.

Ash teleported to the HQ. He ran to the meeting room, slippers and all. Luckily, he wasn't the only one in his pj's. Amy was in silk pajamas, and she was barefoot. Ms. Lee came in a robe.

"Look, I'm sorry about the late call. Trust me, I wasn't expecting it either. But we have a chance tonight! The Celedon mansion is all ready for raiding!"

Ash cheered, really loudly too. Everyone stared at him like he was crazy.

"We got the 2023 Timetravelers at our backs too!" Then everyone cheered. They were one of the best groups ever. "So everyone get dressed and we'll get this show on the road!"

They all got dressed and went back upstairs. Mk was there with her gang of Timetravelers, but one didn't look like she wanted to be here.

"So Celedon, are you going to kill your own flesh and blood tonight?" she asked. It was very obvious that this woman hated her, especially if she was calling Mk a Celedon.

"Just shut up and don't worry about what I do. It's none of your business anyway!" Then she turned over to the other Timetravelers. "So are you guys ready to go?" They all nodded, excited that they were going to raid the mansion. "Let's go then!"

They all teleported to the mansion's gates. Ash looked at them with hatred that none could describe. All everyone else could do was stare at him, trying to get the emotion in his eyes. They didn't know about the whole Celedon mansion incident. Then Mk and Don played rock-paper-scissors to see who would go where. Mk won, and she wanted to get all the treasures that they could get their hands on. That left the 2001 Timetravelers with the cells. But that's where Giovanni was, so Ash had no problem with that.

They cautiously went down to the cells. There were three types of cells. Ash, Amy and another one named Adrian went down to the high-security cells with a list of who to set free. Giovanni was actually on the list. When they got there, they met up with an Adia Kensington from the future.

"Hello again, oh bratty cousin of mine," she greeted.

"What year are you from?" they asked. If she was from 2007 or later, they could kill her. Oh boy did Ash want to kill her…

"Me? I come from 2023 to kick your sorry little butt for all it's worth!" Then Ash hit her with a focused psybeam. Even in the future she isn't used to psybeams. She cussed. Then it was another focused psybeam, and then he started tossing her up to the ceiling, down to the floor. Ceiling, floor, ceiling, floor… Then she broke out of it very injured indeed. She picked up her gun from the floor. As she was doing that, grunts threw patches at them from behind. The Timetravelers were trapped.

"Yes! I'm going to win! You played a dangerous game… and you lost! Bwaha--" That was all she got to say, because someone shot her. They all turned around to see who had done this favor for them.

"Ha ha. Looks like I win instead." Someone had given Giovanni a gun, and he had fired it from the inside of his cell. They all cheered. As for the grunts behind them, they ran, afraid that Giovanni would shoot them too. Amy looked down at Adia.

"She's dead. There's no way she's alive after those shots."

"That's good news for the 2023 Timetravelers anyway. Too bad it isn't for us," Adrian said. "She still lives here."

"But who cares? She's dead!" They all found an electronic device that broke patches on the wall and used it to break theirs. Then they busted out all of the people. Giovanni looked at Ash.

"Are you their leader?" Giovanni asked.

"Nah. Wish I was," Ash said.

"I need to see their leader."

"Ok, hold your horses. We'll see him, just a sec." He ran out for Don, but he was busy and Mk was still upstairs getting the riches. "Ok, I can't get him. What's so important?"

"Never mind. Let's just go. What's your name?" Ash felt offended that he was asking.

"And I thought you were smart." Didn't he hear the 'oh bratty cousin of mine' comment? Or maybe he was getting old or something.

"I am smart!" Giovanni complained.

"Are not." Ash smiled. It was fun arguing with him. Then they got outside to where all the other Timetravelers were. Mk smiled when they came back from the cells.

"Does he know?" Mk asked.

"No." Then Mk laughed.

"Are you lazy? Or is it that you just don't like your father as much as your mother?" she asked him. "Do you feel that not telling him is funny or something?"

"What?" Giovanni asked. He took a good look at Ash, and then everything clicked. "Oh… I see. But since when did Ash have psychic powers?"

"Can't explain now. Let's go. " All the Timetravelers started to leave, well, all except one. Ash was going back in, no matter what everyone said. But Ash ran in still, determined to rescue his mother no matter how much he was in trouble or danger. The only one insane enough to follow him was Mk. [well, and she did promise that she'd do anything to get his mother back...] So they went in the mansion.

-To be continued…-
---

The other disclaimer: Don't own Pokémon. I don't think they kill anyone off the show!

Bwahaha? Is this another cliffhanger?