Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: Time of Danger ❯ The End ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer for the lazy: don't own Pokémon

Now this is totally diffrent.

Oh, and I don't think I'm going to post the other three stories anytime soon on Mediaminer.org. Why? I just don't feel like it at the moment. Just to fill you in.

---
The Timetravelers: Endenflaré
Part Eight: The End

November 27th, 2006
Viridian City Hospital, about 8 a.m.

Everyone was staring at Ash and Misty. They just found out about Nayana (baby). The two of them had kept it secret for the week.

"Hahaha! I feel sorry for Adia, giving birth to your children! What a hoot!" Amy said. They knew that there was another child out there with Adia right now, and they had pieced it together.

"I know. But I'm sure that she doesn't know that."

Misty smiled. She already liked Nayana because she was a peaceful child. It didn't seem that she was Adia's daughter at all.

Delia and Giovanni were also happy to see that they had their first grandchild already.

"She's so cute!" Delia said while holding the infant.

"Hm." He was still creeped out that Adia had kids. "I guess she's okay."

The aid came. "Hello again. You came with your friends like you said you would." But Mk was still missing for some reason. But that's when she came in.

"Hey guys! I got the note at HQ." She then pulled out a slim piece of plastic. "I got good news from 2023."

The rectangular piece of plastic was a hologram player. There was a tiny play button, and Mk pushed it. A slim beam of light slowly turned into a nice picture of Arielle.

"Hi! I'm alive and well back in 2023. I've decided not to complete the rest of the endenflaré duty. I want to say that I had tons of fun when I was up and that you guys were great. You really made it fun. Also, I appreciated the visits while I was in the hospital. Thanks! Bye!"

The hologram message ended. Everyone smiled. It was nice to hear that Arielle was okay now. Mk then handed Lance something else.

"Ok, now why is everyone here? I'm confused." Then she looked at… herself and smiled. "Oooh, who's that?!" Mk asked, looking at the infant in Delia's arms.

"Oh, this? Er… she's my daughter." Ash was still super-embarrassed about the whole situation.

Ash explained himself. Mk smiled. She knew, but she still had to keep her secret… well, secret. And know who... she was was part of the secret. "I guess you were meant to know then," she said. "Now you have to raise four children at a time. It ain't a piece of cake from what I've heard."

She'd know too. Misty/Mom was always complained about it a long time ago. In fact, she'd almost sent Nayana to the orphanage because she thought it was too much. But instead she got sent to her Grandma's for awhile. Then again, Nayana was being mean. Back then she treated Misty like dirt. She'd call her by first name, wouldn't listen to her at all, and she'd say mean things about her. And it was all for one stupid reason: 'you're not my real mother. She'd be better than you!' Luckily, they had patched things up when Nayana learned the truth. She saw that Misty was really better than her own mother, and she was (and still is, mind you) very grateful for that.

But enough of the history lesson. Back to the subject!

"We'll try our best. If anything, we can find somewhere else for Nayana to live," Misty said. Everyone stared at her. "Hey, I was just kidding."

Delia handed Nayana out to Mk. "Wanna hold her?"

She could not refuse. Refusal would ask questions. Questions about that subject were bad. At a normal speed Mk picked… herself up.

"Ok, this is just weird. I'm holding myself," Mk thought. But she made no faces or made any indication that she was freaked out. Instead she said, "Aww, she's cute." It was true. "Proud?"

"You bet!"

Mk smiled. She handed… herself back. "That's good. Well, gotta go. I have a score to settle with someone."

* * *

Later, at night

Mk was in the town square. She had called out Jonathan Giovanni.

"On time, as usual," Mk said. "It's nice to have an opponent that's on time."

Jonathan Giovanni smiled. "I cannot believe that you want to lose again." He stretched out. "Oh well. It's not my problem that if you get hurt, little Nayana."

Mk formed a psychicball. "This time, I'm going to kill you and fulfill my promise to my father!"

"Oh blah blah. You couldn't kill me even if you tried. But it's really cute that you promised that you'd kill me. Too bad it's the first promise that you'll ever break." He also formed a psychicball. "But now, I've decided that I'm going to kill you!"

Mk tossed him against the fountain to his back. The teenage boy fell in, and then got up again. Then he got gripped and then Mk tossed him a psychicball. This time, he felt the pain. Fear was in his eyes for once.

"Oh, did I forget to mention that I actually ingrevated?" She looked so happy…

"Still only 9 though. We're the same strength."

It seemed that they were evenly matched. After psychicballs, grippings and some psybeams from Mk, both of them were exhausted.

"We're evenly matched," Jonathan Giovanni said, panting.

Mk smiled and pulled out her switch. "Not for long. I also forgot to mention that I have broken the laws of physics. Isn't that great?" She then pushed the "full power" button. Instantly her hair changed, and for the first time in her life, Mk saw her opponent afraid.

"No… not-not-not-not YOU!" he screamed. "Nobody told me that you two were the same person!"

Mika smiled. "Well well. For once you didn't know anything about me. Guess what you didn't know is gonna kill you."

Jonathan Giovanni backed away. "No… I refuse to die!"

The purple-haired teenager pulled him back. "Give me a psychicball."

"NOOOOO!" He was frightened beyond human explanation.

"I said give me one!" She tossed him against the statue that was now at his back, the one of Viridian City's founder. The only thing the frightened teenager could do was to give her a psychicball to charge. Evilly grinning, she started charging it, and ever so slowly it became a psychicbomb. The smile on her face was so big that Jonathan Giovanni could see every singe one of her front teeth.

"Please don't kill me!" he begged, falling to his knees.

"Like you said, I've never broken a promise. I'm not starting now." Her judgment was blinded. Even if she wanted him to survive, she couldn't stop herself. Not now. "So DIE!"

Mika tossed him it. The teenager couldn't block it. It exploded on him, and it created some smoke [or something like that]. When it cleared, Jonathan Giovanni was a piece of stone. Mika wasn't sure why either.

"Yes! Another promise fulfilled. Now what in the world am I going to do with him? If he were cuter, I'd keep him as a lawn ornament, but he's ugly." She picked up the stone statue. "I'll just send him to HQ. But first…"

Mika dropped him to pick up her switch from the ground. She set it back to 9, where she wanted it to be. Her appearance went back to normal. "Much better. Let's go."

[For a good explanation of what just happened to Mk and who Mika is, see the bottom]

* * *
December 31st, 2006
A ballroom, 11:30 p.m.

Soon the Timetravelers of 2023 would leave. None of them would be seen until they went back to their home year. After this, none of them were to come back unless it was an emergency.

The rest of the year was great. Everyone was happy that Mk had gotten rid of Jonathan Giovanni. He was now Mr. Takenshi's lawn ornament.

"He's going to be great for Halloween!" he insisted. "Maybe the kids will go away, frightened that I have a Celedon lawn ornament."

Most of Team Rocket had shut down for some reason. They wouldn't come back for ten years or so. Adia had disappeared. None of her usual hideouts were being used. The people outside of the Timetravelers were happy because of this. They thought she'd never come back, and that was good, considering that she's the leader now anyway. The Timetravelers knew better. She was just raising Narcissa (and her older son Alex) somewhere else, and Robert had gone with them. He was Alex's father (and thought that he was Narcissa's). Therefore, the missions were now few. This year's recruiting was great, which was good news for Mr. Takenshi. Ash, Don and Amy, the best they had now, were retiring this year. They got a new secretary too. Everyone would officially retire at midnight.

Everyone looked at each other. To think compared to last year, this year wasn't what they expected…

Ash thought he'd still be single. Now he was married to Misty, had one child and still had three on the way.

Misty was happy that she had made the right choice and was with Ash.

Mk had *finally* ingrevated, and it was life-changing [again, to the bottom].

Lance and Arielle were closer than ever. Maybe they were meant for each other…

The 2006 Timetravelers discovered that this endenflaré wasn't that bad.

The 2023 Timetravelers learned that endenflaré duty was awesome, even though it took a year.

Ash's and Misty's parents were closer than ever because of the wedding that everyone wanted to see.

They saw that Ash could defy death, yet again.

Everyone learned why Madam Boss and Lisa were so happy when they learned about Jonathan Giovanni. He was a pain in their butt.

Arielle and Ash got to experience a Mind Meld, which was extremely rare.

And much more was experienced by plenty of people.

Now Ash, Misty and Mk were looking at each other.

"We're never going to see each other again," Ash said.

"Huh?" Mk asked.

"Well, you said that after this endenflaré duty, you couldn't come back. I don't believe that we'll ever see each other again," he explained.

Mk sighed and shook her head. "You shouldn't lose your faith so fast. You never know when we'll cross paths in life again."

They kept looking at each other.

"You've been a great friend," Ash said.

Mk nodded. "I know. I've always been there for you. That's what friends are for."

"A friend like you is irreplaceable. I don't think I'll ever find a friend like you again."

Mk blushed. "Thanks. I'm flattered." It seemed silly to her though that he thought one of his greatest friends was his own daughter.

"Hey! They're starting the countdown soon! Hurry up and get your lazy--"

"Wait a sec Lance! I'll be over soon!" Mk said.

Ash gave Mk a hug. Hey, friends do that!

"Guess this is goodbye. Our friendship--"

"No way," Mk said. "Don't act like it's over. True friends are friends forever, even when they're apart." She smiled. Misty (holding baby Nayana) then had some words to say.

"It was nice knowing you. You were very nice to us."

"Oh great, not you too! I told you, true friendships never end!" Mk yelled.

"Whatever," Ash and Misty said.

Mk snapped. She went into her pocket and pulled out a locket. [Score! Rhyme! On accident too!]

"Here. I forgot to give Nayana something for Christmas. I even put pictures in it already."

Misty took it. It had jeweled flowers on the front. First she handed Nayana over. Slowly she opened it. Mk was right; pictures of her and Ash were already in there.

"Why put me in there?" Misty asked.

"You said you were going to be her mother. Besides, putting Adia's picture in it would ruin it," Mk said. "She might be a little pretty, but the pictures I have of her are ugly. Besides, if I put Adia in there, that'd ask questions. Questions are bad at times."

Misty smiled. "Guess you're right. Well, I think she'll appreciate it someday."

"Oh, and if she asks, you got it for her, okay?"

"Can do." Mk, Lance and Arielle (earlier when she was here) had already told them that they didn't want to be mentioned at all to any kids.

"HEY! MK! Get over here!" Lance yelled. "Say something!"

"Ok then! Thanks for everything!" she yelled. "Seriously, thanks for the support. It must have been a pain for you guys to deal with us," she said.

"No problem," the 2006 Timetravelers said.

"Well, you're never seeing us again as the 2023 Timetravelers again. Have fun, be safe and thanks!"

It was now 11:59. Soon the countdown started.
10-9-8
The 2023 Timetravelers picked up their bags.
7-6-5
Mk started waving goodbye.
4-3-2
"See you!" Mk yelled to Ash, Misty and… herself.
1-HAPPY NEW YEAR!
The Timetravelers of 2023 time traveled back to their time. All that was left of them was their memories… and a locket.

"I'll never forget you Mk," Ash said. He picked up Nayana. "Well, at least I don't have to worry about Mk being Nayana. It just isn't possible. If the fortuneteller didn't tell Adia about Nayana, she must be a normal everyday girl."

If Mk heard that, she would have busted out laughing. She wasn't normal at all. Any girl who traveled though time and helped her own family wasn't.

-end-
If I do the ten-part series, I'll let you know! :)
---
The final other disclaimer: Don't own Pokémon. They don't have the Timetravelers anywhere. They just have Celebis to do that.

First off, the whole Mk/Mika thing. Mk's the Mika-Nayana and has 10 powers. She changes her looks when she's 10 and gets called Mika instead. That's it.
And why Jonathan Giovanni knows who Mika is… shall be explained later in the last last last story. That is, if you ever see it.

Ok, why is the end? Mk can't be seen by Ash anymore. Ash is the center of this. I thought originally that it was Mk, but it wasn't. I learned that it was Ash instead. There isn't an Ash-less story in the seven-story series. (Nine and ten of the ten-story one really doesn't really have him.)

Next-epilogue. Fun stuff. Then it's really really really the end then. (unless I do decide to post it, but I doubt it. Unless I make my own story site; but then I can't get reviews!!! WAAAH!)

On other note, I'm "...rather weird, but we don't mind. The stories are so original, you couldn't make them up unless you were insane. So it's ok. Yay! Great!" [from Rosemary the Rubix Cube, the person who was reviewing all night on Fanfiction.net or something]
I like the compliment! Really! I'm pretty insane, and I'm not afraid to admit it! XD