Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Timetravelers: Who is Ash's Father? ❯ The Horrible Truth ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer for the Lazy: I don't own Pokémon. I can hear the world's smallest violin now…
If you got spare time, read part of the note down at the bottom of the chapter; it's great!

One note today:
-what's a "psychicball?" Have you seen Mewtwo Strikes Back? Remember those things Mewtwo threw at Mew for awhile (and the only thing that ever hit Mewtwo in the whole entire fight scene)? It's that. And if you haven't, it's a ball of (psychic) energy. Plain and simple.

For now, the good Giovanni is known as Mr. Ketchum. That is all for now.

---
The Timetravelers: WIAF
Part Three: The Horrible Truth

The same day (April 20, 1999)
Pallet Town, about 8 a.m.

Everyone ran outside. Normally the area were the Pokémon lived was peaceful and only the sounds of Pokémon doing what they did could be heard. Now all you could hear were the roars of the helicopters. They were black and could fit about twenty people at a time, except for the middle one, which was larger. Delia gasped, Mk looked pissed off, and all of the kids were confused.

"Team Rocket!" Mk yelled. "What do they want today?"

"They could be here for a number of reasons," Professor Oak said. There were tons of Pokémon here just ripe for the stealing. Then, the helicopters landed in front of the group

Three people came out of the lead helicopter. Two were psychic grunts, and the other was the evil Giovanni.

"Why are you here?" Mr. Ketchum and Mk yelled at the same time. It was very unusual of him to come to a place like Pallet Town… or was it?

"I've come to take back what's mine!" Delia looked like she was going to faint. Mk stared the backpack on her back.

"I suggest you leave before I lose my temper." Mk then took off her backpack and prepared to fight. She wasn't going to surrender. [1]

Giovanni smiled. "I wouldn't attack if I were you. I have more psychics behind my back that one Timetraveler can handle. You'd need your whole group to take them down."

Delia grabbed Ash. She was preparing for the worst. Ash didn't let go, but started looking at the stranger… he looked so familiar, it was scaring him. "What do you want?" Ash yelled. "Do you want all the Pokémon here?" He still was staring at him. So familiar… wasn't he that guy who tried to steal Mewtwo? He was! But he didn't remember who Mewtwo was… so why was he here?

"I want you two back," he said, pointing at Delia and Ash.

"Why?" Ash asked.

"Ash… haven't you figured it out yet?" he asked. Ash just shook his head.

"Ash, I am you father."

I can hear the violin screeches now.

Mk screamed and looked like she was going to puke.[2] Misty stood there, too shocked to do anything. The rest of the kids were emotionally scarred. The Boss of Team Rocket was Ash's father? Who knew? The adults weren't fazed by this news because they already knew about this.

Of course, that makes the evil Giovanni's last name Ketchum, and that pisses him off to no end.

Anyway, everyone stood there, silent. Ash looked at his father, not sure what to think. "I think I'm scarred for life now..." he thought.

"You should have told him earlier," Giovanni said.

"And have that hanging over his head? I couldn't do that to him. He doesn't deserve this," Delia replied.

"And you'll say he doesn't deserve to come to the mansion, but there's nothing you can do about it, because I'm taking you both back." Mk then tried launching a psychicball to his head, but all the grunts countered it. She cussed. Then, that's when the fun began.

One grunt took all of Ash's stuff (in his pockets, his pokéballs and his backpack) and left it on the grass. Then they proceeded to take him into the helicopter. Ash was struggling all the way.

"I don't want to leave! Noo!!!" he yelled. Delia knew better and went quietly; she didn't want to piss off Giovanni. Ash still struggled.

Mk tried to attack, but all the psychics would just counter her every move. She was very frustrated. Why did they have to think ahead for once? Again she tried to attack, but yet again was countered.

"Don't make them leave! Ash couldn't handle a day in the mansion, and you know it! Do you know what you're doing now? Do you want to take your son's dreams away from him? Do you find it funny?!" she yelled at Giovanni.

"I don't care. Besides, my son has a duty to fulfill." He boarded the helicopter. Pikachu tried shocking it, but it didn't work.

"Pikapi! Pikachu!" That's about all poor Pikachu could do. Misty felt helpless as well. If Mk couldn't do anything, neither could she. The others stood there, knowing that this was out of their hands.

The grunts finally managed to get Ash on board. Then they had to knock him out earlier just to make him shut up. He had been yelling so much that everyone was annoyed by it.

Mk wasn't too happy about this. She cussed, and then fell down to the ground sobbing.

"I couldn't do anything… Why?" she asked herself.

Misty was also sobbing. She felt that Ash didn't deserve to go. Pikachu went over to Misty and tried to comfort her. Everyone else was too shocked to do anything at the moment.

Meanwhile, the choppers were out of Pallet Town. Giovanni just smiled. He had won! Delia just sat there. They had decided to bind her up, just in case she had something up her sleeve.

"That really wasn't necessary," Delia said.

"But what were the chances of you coming, let alone with our son?"

"You know how I feel." That was a long story, back when she was in court.

"Of course I do. That's why you didn't try to attack. I know you weren't patched then, because I had my grunts look into it." Ooh… could there still be love in this relationship?

"So now what?" Delia asked. "I assume we're going to be a 'happy family' back at the mansion?"

"Yes, we are." Then a grunt came in through the cockpit. He bowed.

"We'll be at the mansion in half an hour by air. Do you want us to teleport?" He nodded and the helicopters were teleported to the mansion.

-To be continued…-

The other disclaimer: I'm evil and don't own Pokémon. Ash is safe… for now!
Bwahahaha-- I mean... KU KU KU!
... it's a Yu-gi-oh manga thing. Bakura (aka Yami Bakura) goes ku ku ku. It's like, his laugh or something. So now it's a truly evil thing whenever I use it.

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER! HAHAHAHA!

Notes:

[1] Get it? Surrender, prepare to fight? The Team Rocket Motto? I made it up while I was editing… silly me.

[2] Why Mk was about to puke will be apparent in the next chapter. Hang tight until then.

Random Blurb from the (insane?) author
Ok. I (still) think Masato was a cuter name than Max. When I originally typed this, I didn't know his English name, so I used his Japanese one. Then I found out and used the replace option in Word so that I would call him Max instead. So I did this chapter and it did the replacing. There was a blurb here about how I thought that the name Masato was cuter, and it replaced all the Masato's, so there was "I think Max is a cuter name that Max" and so on. It was funny!! Trust me.

Ok, sorry about the random blurb there. Just wanted to get it all out. I am also sorry if that was a complete waste of your time.

P. S. I love Star Wars… XD