Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Time Of Destiny ❯ Pikachu's New Move ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


In a dark cave, a few miles away from Cerulean City a person an a dark cloak spoke to someone draped in shadows, "I need your help." The person said in a deep voice. Then something walked out of the shadows. It was a pokemon. It stood about seven feet tall on it's hind legs. Its white furless skin shimmered in the light. It was unmistakably Mewtwo. What do you want, human? Mewtwo said to the stranger's mind. "I'm looking for the lost city of Avalon." The person said in response. Mewtwo smirked, so, the Crown of Master Zion is what you are after. The person nodded in agreement, "Yes, will you help me?" Yes I will aid you in you quest. 'But once we find the crown I'll take the crown from you. If the legends are true, then with it I will take control of all Pokemon, and I will free them from their human jailers' Mewtwo thought to himself. "By the way," the person said, "You may call me Dark Master."

Meanwhile deeper in Kento…

It has been over a year since Ash competed in the Johto Pokemon League and was well on his way back to the Indigo Tournament. All he lacked was one badge till he was a loud to enter it once again, and this time he wasn't going to lose. Little did he know, that winning a new badge would soon be the least of his worries.

"ASH! DID YOU GET US LOST… AGAIN!!" Misty yelled more then unhappy about their current position. "Of course we're not lost, Misty!!" Ash, Misty, and Brock have been traveling together for four years now, but Misty and Ash's (In Brock's words) 'lover's quarrels' haven't eased up one bit. "Um we're not lost, are we Brock?" Brock and Misty fell over as Ash just rubbed the back of his head and laughed. "Brock got back to his feet and nodded, "For once Ash is right, we are NOT lost! We are around a mile and a half from Garnet City." Misty and Brock started walking again but stopped when they realized Ash wasn't there. They looked back and Ash was standing there, staring out into space. Misty walked back to him, "Ash… are you all right?" Misty asked worried. Even though the two fought almost twenty-four seven, Ash and Misty were the best of friends. 'Garnet, why Garnet?' Ash thought to himself, "Pikapi?" 'Ash?' Pikachu asked from atop Ash's head just as concerned as Misty. "ASH!!!" Misty and Brock both yelled to get Ash's attention. "WAAA! What? Did I miss something?" Ash said quickly from surprise. "You Ok, man?" Brock asked, "It just isn't like you, not making a bee line for the gym!" Misty placed a hand on Ash's shoulder, "Are you sure you're alright?" Ash looked worried, 'uh oh gotta think fast… That's it!' "It's nothing ya scrawny, little loud mouth!" Ash shot at her trying to change the subject with fight. Misty's face went blood red with anger, "WHY YOU LITTLE JERK! SORRY FOR BEING WORRIED ABOUT YOU, YOU STUPID LITTLE LOSER!!!" Misty yelled getting into Ash's face, Ash returned fire, "YEAH! WHO AKED YOU TO BE WORRIED ABOUT… me?" Ash said finally letting it sink in that she said she was worried about him, 'She's worried about me! I don't believe it maybe she really does like…' His thoughts silence as Misty went for a KO hit to Ash's head with her mallet.

Meanwhile on Shamouti Island, Melody set on a cliff, her long brown hair waved in the wind as she played a beautiful yet haunting melody on her flute, then suddenly a loud voice boomed in the back of her head, The time of Destiny has finally come! The fate of the earth and all humans and Pokemon that inhabit her will once again fall into the hands of my master, the Chosen One!

Once the voice went away Melody looked out over the ocean and only one thought ran through her head, "Ash…"

Ash eyes slowly opened, he reached up and rubbed his forehead when he heard the sound of a girl crying at his side. "W-What hit me?" Ash said as he set up and was surprised when he saw Misty setting beside him crying, "Oh Ash, I never ment to hurt you, put you down, call you bad names! I never ment a word! The truth is… I-I… LOVE YOU!" Ash then wrapped his arms around her and their lips slowly came together into a passionate kiss. Once Ash broke the kiss he pulled away and felt terror to the very center of his soul. Instead of Kissing Misty, he kissed Brock. "WWWWWWAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Ahs! Ash! You OK?" Ash looked over and saw Brock standing over him and started screaming again. He finally realized it was just a nightmare and calmed down. He then looked up at his friends, "Man, she really popped you good this time you were out for over three hours!" Brock said with a smile on his face. "Well, I guess I did go a little over board this time. I'm…er…um…sorry…Ash." Misty said while blushing. "YA ASH!!! While you were out Misty, here, never left your…" Misty cut his sentence off with a firm hit to the head with her mallet, "BROCK, YOU TALK WAY TOO MUCH!!!" Misty then looked at Ash, "I…um…wasn't worried about you, but Pikachu was mad, ya that's it, he was mad at your little comments. And I didn't want him to fry your sorry butt." Pikachu gave Misty a skeptical look and sighed, "pika pi pika. Cha pika pi Pikachu?" 'Ash, you're stupid. Don't you know you bring it all on yourself?' The little electric mouse gives Ash a smirk, "Pika Chaa ka chu? 'Or does Misty beating you up turn you on?' "Pikachu shut your big fat mouth!!!" Ash said as he covered his Pokemon's mouth. "What did he say, Ash?" Ash blushed and looked around, "Ah… nothing important!" 'Thank God she can't understand him!' Ash thought as Pikachu giggled to himself. Then a girl's scream was heard in the distance. Brock was back to his feet in an instant. He and ash stared at each other, "A damsel…" Brock said, "In distress!" Ash finished as they both took off running in that direction leaving Pikachu and Misty behind. Pikachu and Misty stared at each other, "Think I'll need to get my mallet ready for the boys, Pikachu?" Misty asked with a sigh. "Pika pika." 'Better safe than sorry.'
"Pikachu, pikapi pika cha pi?" 'By the way, when are you going to tell Ash you can understand me?' Misty started giggling, "When ever I get tired of listening to your private conversations." She then picked up here backpack and placed it on her shoulder gently so not to wake Togapi. "Well, we had better go after them."

Ash and Brock finally found the source of the scream and found a girl around the same age as Brock with long brown hair and big blue eyes. She was surrounded buy Jessie, James, and Meowth. Ash then jumped to his feet to get their attention. "HEY TEAM ROCKET! PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!" Ash yelled as he sent out Totadile's pokeball, along with Brock's Geodude. Jessie and James spun around as Meowth yelled trying to hide his fear, "IT'S THE TWERPS AND DAT STUPID PIKACHU!!" "Pika Pikachu!" 'You need to talk about stupid!' Yelled Pikachu as he and Misty finally caught up. Team Rocket. James then sent out his Weepingbell, which immediately latched onto James' head. Once he removed the pokemon he ordered it to attack Ash and Brock's. It used sleep powder and in an instant Totadile and Giodude were out cold. Ash recalled his pokemon and began to put his brain in top gear. 'Think Ketchum, think! THAT'S IT!!' Ash then knelt down next to pikachu, "Hey buddy, you think your ready for that new move we've been working on?" Pikachu's eyes sparkled evilly, "PIKA PIKA!" 'HELL YA!' Ash then looked back at Misty Brock and the girl, "You guys might want to step back, thins might get a little hot." They stepped back as Ash turned his hat around backwards and pointed at Team Rocket, "PIKACHU! ULTRA SHOCK!!!" Ash jumped back. Misty leaned over to Ash, "What's ultra shock?" "Its just a little move that me Richie made up after the Indigo League." Ash said with a smirk, then the sunny sky was covered with a dark cloud, Pikachu closed his eyes tight, concentrating. Then his cheeks began to spark, then in a flash of light a large electric bubble formed around Pikachu's body. Pikachu the threw his head back and absorbed the Bubble into his cheeks he then glared at Team Rocket, "PI KA CHU!!!!" 'SAY GOOD BYE!!!' Pikachu sent out a blast bigger then anything anyone had ever seen.
"LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKETS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!!!" Team Rocket yelled in unison as they flew off in the distance.

Misty and Brock were speechless. They knew Pikachu was powerful, but that was incredible. Then Girl then ran up to Ash "WOW! Your Pikachu is just as strong as Zapdos!" Ash blushed as she rubbed Pikachu's head, "And cute, too! But not as cute as you, handsome!" she said as she hugged Brock's arm, "My names Amanda, Amanda Joy!" Brock turned blood red; He had never been on the receiving end of flirting. "Um… My name is Brock Slate, and these are my friends… um… their names have left me…" Misty and Ash fell over. "The names Ash Ketchum, future Pokemon Master!" Ash said sticking out his chest "And my names Misty!" Misty said with a smile. But All Amanda was concerned was Brock, "You have really pretty eyes, Brocky!" Ash leaned over to Pikachu, "I didn't even know Brock had eyes." "Pika pika chu." 'She must be drunk.' Pikachu added. Misty eased over to them, "Yup, She must be drunk." Ash spun around at Misty "Mist, how did you know what he said?" Misty looked panicky, "Lucky guess!" She said as she walked behind the love struck Brock and Amanda. 'Better be careful what I tell Pikachu now.' "HEY GUYS, WAIT UP!"

TO BE CONTINUED…