Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Yanakanji ❯ Steamy ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hot showers have always been my answer to stress. This current shower feels as though it's scalding my skin. The longer Kojirou and I go on with our current mission, the more stressed I become. As if it wasn't bad enough to be beaten by a child every single day, the tension between the two of us has gotten nearly unbearable. For one thing, every time we fail I take it out on him. I don't know why really.

Well.....yes I do. It's because it's easy. He *lets* me. I'm mad, I'm yelling, I want to hurt someone, and there he is. Poor sweet Kojirou. So what do I do? I kick and I scream and I hurt the only person in the world who really loves me. Who is, coincidentally, the only person in the world who I love.

Does he know that? Through all the fights, and the yelling, and the beating, does he know how much I love him? Eeh... Maybe. I have more important things to think about right now. Like....... shampooing my hair. After a while I hear a quiet knock at the door, and Kojirou softly says my name. I glance at my posterior and note that my it and my shoulders are now glowing bright red, so it's okay to get out.

After I wrap towels around my body and grab one for my hair, I briefly think to myself that perhaps today I would start being nicer to my beloved partner. Swinging open the door, I look up into his relieved face. It seemed he is rather desperate for the bathroom. I think to myself that it was definitely my day to start treating the poor boy nicely.

"Hey Musashi, I hope you remembered to use conditioner, because your hair has been looking really bad lately."

::WHAM!!!:: I whack him over the head, then calmly step over his body. Being nice to him will have to wait until tomorrow.