Pokemon Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Starter Fics ❯ The Kumo Sisters: Spider-Tendos Revisisted ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This fic uses the work of the Spider-man and Ranma 1/2. Both of which are not my property. I hope I don't offend. I have no money for legal problems and would very much appreciate it if no one tries to sue me. Thank you very much.

The Kumo Sisters

Chapter One

Nabiki was returning from the nightly patrol. She was still dressed in the costume. The red and blue webbed costume that marked her as Spider-girl. She crawled into her room, to find her sisters sitting there waiting there. They looked to see her walking on the ceiling.

"Nabiki, glad that you are back. Father was looking for you. He wanted to talk to you." Akane said, looking at her sister unmask.

"Why is it when any of us go out on patrol, that's when Father comes looking for us?" Nabiki said, taking off her costume. "So who's the next to go out on patrol?"

"I am." Kasumi said, as she picked up the costume for washing. "I'll get one of the other costumes out."

Nabiki thought back to the story that she had heard about her mother and the genetically engineered spider that had bitten her just after she had married Soun. It had appeared to have no effect on her, but had given her daughters a unique heritage. They had all gained the powers of the spider upon reaching puberty.

It was Kasumi and Akane who had convinced her to use their powers to protect others, rather than use their powers for personal gain. They had ganged up on her as she had been the hold out. Now each of them took on the role of Spider-girl. The friendly neighbourhood superhero. Even if they were dissed in the pressed more often than not.

But with three of them, it was much easier for them to cover their identities. Although, there had been cases where there had been scenes of multiple Spider-girl in action, but they had been dismissed as rumour. It also didn't help their powers didn't perfectly synch with each other. They did have enough in common that they could still be seen as one heroine.

They all had the increased natural abilities of strength, agility, speed and endurance. Their reflexes were in the superhuman range with the ability to dodge a built. They each had a form of sixth sense, whether it was psionic in nature like hers or Akane's or heightened senses like Kasumi's hearing. They also had their own forms of web-slinging, which was useful in spreading across the city in a short period of time. Plus they all could cling to walls like a spider, even walking upright on the side of buildings or on a ceiling. Each one of them was trained in the Tendo School of Anything Goes, including their own specialized varient of it, Kumo Style Anything Goes.

Yet there was the differences as well. Kasumi had a number of unique powers. She had a strong immunity to toxins and radiation, though she tried to hide it from the criminals to protect her sisters who didn't have the power. She could shoot venom-blasts, using a form of bio-electricity. The Venom-blasts affects the nervious system which can cause a minor shock, unconciousness or as Nabiki guessed, death! With their tests, the blasts could even puncture metal sheets several inches thick.

Kasumi also had the element of pheromones, biological scents which could influence the mind. Nabiki believed the elder Tendo sister could make herself extremely desirable to men, but her sister's mind seemed to keep the pheromones into a form which kept people calm, mellow and even serene.

Akane's powers were different as well. She had a stronger self healing ability, but it was mostly tied to her greater experience with the Tendo style of martial arts. Also she could reverse the same wallcrawling ability of her sister, repelling from objects at will. She could also combine the two, repelling from one objects while attracting herself to another. In the manner of a magnet, which Nabiki joked about in relation to the youngest Tendo's male realtionships.

Akane's "Spider-sense" was more advance then her sisters with a higher rate of accuracy. It could tell the exact location of the threat as well as the degree of danger. Her sense even allowed her to detect weakness in a foe and use them against them. Her sense could even detect the minute difference in a person when they lied, making her nickname of the "Friendly Neighbourhood Lie-detector Spider-woman" a favourite with Nabiki.

Unlike her sisters, Akane doesn't have a natural webshooting ability. The sisters worked on this together by creating webshooters, which contains cartridges as well as a communication system based on a cell phone. All of the sisters carried the shooters in the costume, in order to make it seem more likely there is one Spider-woman. Only Akane needs them to shoot out webbing, yet this has caused Akane to develop a skill in chemistry to create new web fluid. Ironically, this has lead Nabiki's little to develop into a good chef. Going from garbage which might cause minor food poisoning to well cooked three and a half out of five star meals.

Nabiki's powers seem to be more of the psionic nature then her sisters. Her webbing developed by using her mind to gather molecules in the environment into a solid force of psychokinetic energy. Her webbing can wrap foes or used as swing lines for traveling the skyscrapper highways. Due to their psychic nature, she can form them from a distance, rather then her wrists like her sisters. she can also command them from a distance, manipulating their movements as they travel.

Her 'spider-sense' allows her to feel vibrations like a spider in it's web, including those in the air as a subject moves. It also allows to her sense secret passages and rooms by passing a body part over a floor or wall. She also seemed to be developing limited other psionic powers like telepathy, clairvoyance and precognition of periods greater then immediate danger. Yet she could only use her telepathy with her sisters without her secrets coming out, and this usually gave her a headache afterwards. She couldn't control the clairvoyance any better, only able to see and hear what happened around her sisters. The Precog abilities came with sudden flashes, which arrived with no warning and at strange moments.

"So what do you think daddy wanted to see us about?" asked Kasumi as she looked at her sisters, while preparing the used Spider-woman suit for the secret laundry.

It was then Nabiki had one of her rare visions of the future, with the throbbing of the blood in her veins. In her mind's eyes she saw a handsome young man with dark hair placed in a pigtail, who moved with the skills of a master martial artist. Perhaps even a better martial artist then she and her sisters were. Then the boy morphed into a smaller female version of the boy with bright red hair. Following him was an old man who seemed to be a panda at the same time.

Following the boy was a chaotic parade of shadows, with the feeling of superhumans, each and everyone of them. Some of them were female and others were male, yet some of them seemed to shift from human into other forms. Then images swirled around the boy as she and her sisters were sucked into the a vortex.

Nabiki blinked a couple of times before Akane asked her, "Another vision, sis? What was it this time and do you think it has to do with what daddy was asking about?"

"Not too sure, Ms. Magnet. All I can tell is it involves a boy, a girl, a hermaphrodite or something in between. It could be something triggered by Kasumi's comment about daddy. All I can tell is that our so-called ordinary life might becoming more interesting." replied the middle Tendo sister, before getting ready to have a family meeting.

A small distance from the Tendo home, a certain redhead started to sneeze. Shrugging it off, she continued to follow a panda, asking it questions about where it was they were going.