Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ A BIIIG MISTAKE ❯ A BIIIIG MISTAKE ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is a One timer my brother and I made while my dad and step-mom were out of the house. It's rather lengthy but we are proud of it. Please R&R. By the way we don't own either of the shows, and he came up with the idea. I just typed everything.
 
A BIIIIG MISTAKE
 
ANNOUNCER: Last time we saw our heroes, they had just made their way to Sky Pillar in search of the rare Poke'mon, Rayquaza. The trek there was a long and hard one but they're nearly to the top.
 
MAY: Ash you need to peddle the bike faster.
Ash walked through the flight of stairs for the fifteenth time, all battered and bruised.
ASH: Yeah I know. You'v been telling me that for the past five floors.
He gets on the bike and peddles again.
ASH: I think I got it!
Falls through the floor again as Pikachu, Max, Brock and May sigh and shake their heads in shame.
 
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
ANNOUNCER: It is time for Dojo's every one-hundered year spaz time and he is nooot happy at all. Though this year he gets a good idea to bring the Golden Tiger Claws in with him.
 
MASTER FUNG: Clay this year you will watch Dojo while he goes through his… stage.
They were eating breakfast and Dojo was no where to be seen, yet. Clay got up and put his dishes in the sink.
CLAY: Fine by me. I'll go find `im.
OMI: I shall come to.
Both walked out to find Dojo slithering towards them.
DOJO: So who'll watch me this year?
OMI: Clay will.
DOJO: Fine
He slithered into the cage waiting for him and Clay closed the door, and Dojo began his `tricks' before he used his `secret weapon'.
DOJO: Can you please let me out?
CLAY: No.
DOJO: Can you please let me out?
CLAY: No.
DOJO: Can you please let me out?
CLAY: No.
DOJO: Can you please let me out?
CLAY: No.
DOJO: Golden Tiger Claws!
Clay turned around in time to see Dojo go through a small portal. But he didn't see Dojo outside of the cage or anywhere else.
 
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
ANNOUNCER: Dojo ends up and the top of Sky Pillar right on top of Rayquaza.
 
DOJO: At least I'm out of the cage! How come I'm not spazing out?
He looked around to see nothing but the sky going on forever. And he was moving up and down at a steady rate. He looked down and saw… ANOTHER BIG GREEN DRAGON!!!! His eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped. Slowly he started to climb down on top of its head, still holding the Golden Tiger Claws. He got to the ground and the breathing stopped. He turned around so slowly to see Rayquaza staring down at him.
DOJO: H-Hi. Do you live here?
Rayquaza roared and Dojo dropped the Golden Tiger Claws. He lunged for them but Rayquaza beat him. Rayquaza growled and a portal opened as he went through leaving Dojo stranded at the top of Sky Pillar.
DOJO: Crud.
 
ANOUNCER: Down the stairs our heroes make their way up the last flight of stairs, Ash trudging along behind.
 
MAY: Did you hear that?
BROCK: Yeah it sounded like Rayquaza.
ASH: That means he's ready to battle.
PIKACHU: Pika, Pikachu. (Translated- Oh stuff it Ash.)
Waiting for Ash to catch up the gang sat down and discused the importance of… Ash's ego. Ash raced past them and Pikachu jumped on his shoulder. He went through the doorway and saw… a little lizard staring into space. Brock was the second one to see it.
BROCK: I don't think that's Rayquaza.
ASH: It is a bit small.
Dojo turned around to see four people and a mutated animal staring at him. Ash takes out a Poke'ball.
ASH: Rayquaza or not I'll catch it.
MAY: I don't think it's even a Poke'mon.
ASH: I don't care. I gotta catch `em ALL.
Dojo gulped and backed away.
ASH: Pikachu! Thunderbolt!
PIKACHU: PIKA--- CHUUUUUUUU!!!!!
DOJO: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He got electricuted and burnt.
MAY: Ash I think you killed it.
MAX: He didn't kill it. Yet.
Dojo coughed and fell over. He hoped the big dragon wouldn't destroy everything.
 
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
ANNOUNCER: No that the twenty four-hour period of rampage is down for Dojo the warriors prepare to let him out.
 
CLAY: I swear to god he used the Golden Tiger Claws to leave.
He was walking towards Dojo's cage with the other warriors.
KIMIKO: Yeah well Master Fung wants us to train today. Omi do you want to let him out?
OMI: Why of course.
Clay tossed Omi the keys and walked off with the others. As Omi walked over to the cage he unlocked it and the door opened and no one came out… yet. Something growled inside and Omi patted its head.
OMI: I am sorry you are mad Dojo but you can come out now.
It growled again.
OMI: Sorry Dojo. But I need to go train.
Omi walked off and Rayqauza used Hyper Beam and broke through the cage, splinters flying everywere. Omi stopped walking and turned around slowly. As far as he knewDojo had grown, a lot. Rayquaza growled again and used Outrage. Omi ran towards the training ground with Rayquaza close behind.
The warriors stopped walking as Omi came charging through the clearing with Dojo right behind him, each knocking over everything in sight.
RAIMUNDO: Omi what'd you do!?
OMI: I just patted him on the head! Then he attacked me!
CLAY: How'd he get out?!
OMI: I let him out! AND he broke through the cage.
 
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
ANNOUNCER: Our heroes crowd around Dojo who is'asleep'. Devising a plan Ash puts him in a Poke'ball.
 
ASH: How come the data won't enter on the Poke'dex?
He was pressing random buttons over again because he didn't know what to do. He was trying to impress May.
MAX: Try taking him out.
Ash nodded.
ASH: I choose you… RAYQUAZA!!!
Dojo comes out of the Poke'ball and is still burnt. He thought, I will pretend to have rabies and maybe they'll let me go.
MAY: Is it sick?
She started to poke him. All of a sudden Dojo yells and May joins in the chorus.
BROCK:…….
MAX:……….
ASH:………..
PIKACHU: Pika. Pi Pi. Pikachu. (Translated: Okay. He He. I like mini-vans.)
MAY: IT”S ALIVE!!!!!!!
DOJO: Of course I'm alive!!
ASH: It can talk?!
DOJO: Of course I can talk!
MAX: Maybe he's related to Meowth.
DOJO: Meowth?
Max shrugged.
 
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
ANNOUNCER: Rayquaza has been terrorizing the warriors for the past three hours, and now they are reduced to a broken overturned table each battered and bruised.
 
RAIMUNDO: This time I didn't do anything!
KIMIKO: We never said you DID do anything you idiot!
She had steam coming out of her ears. There was another deafining roar and Omi darted around the corner carrying the supply of Shen Gon Wu. He jumped over the table (In Matrix slowmo) just as Rayquaza unleashed another blast of fire.
OMI: I have gotten the Shen Gon Wu.
CLAY: Now what?
They sat in silence for a minute and a half each thinking about something totally off subject. Kimiko- I wonder what color the grass is when a red food coloring is dropped in it. Clay- When can I get my drivers liscence? I want to go off roading. Raimundo- How come nobody will believe me when I say there's an alien invasion? Omi- How come all my friends are either idiots or inanimate objects?
Then a lightbulb appeared over Raimundo's head and everyone started at it in awe. The only time when a lightbulb appears over someones head is when they have a stupid idea.
RAIMUNDO: We will build a raft! And when he burns that we can wrap him in the Third Arm Sash!
Somehow he was holdin that particular wu and it grappled around Kimiko's head. All they could hear was muffled yelling and cursing.
CLAY: So THAT'S how you make her be quiet.
 
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
ANOUNCER: As the warriors are putting their hair-brained idea to action, our heros are having another conversation… *Says when the mike is off* I hate this job.
 
MAX: Give it back May!
MAY: No way I got it first!
PIKACHU: Pi Pi. Pikachu! Pika! Chu. (Translated: Oh God. NOT AGAIN! I LIKE MINI VANS!!!!! Hi.)
May and Max were fighting over the last hot dog Brock made. *I don't know wether they're good or not. But It's kept them alive so far!*
DOJO:…. I think I need a dentist.
BROCK: ……. What!
DOJO: No I really think I need a dentist! Look at this I have a huge over bite!
He opened his mouth and Brock peared in slowly and drew his head back in disgust.
ASH: Lemme see.
He looked in.
ASH: COOL! CAN WE GET A PET FRALLIGATOR!?? PLEASE BROCK!! OR A PELIPER!?? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!!!
BROCK: Why do want one of those. You usually use Pikachu. Quite frankly I'm surprised your other Poke'mon are alive.
Pikachu walked up to Ash and pulled on his pant leg.
ASH: What is it Pikachu?
PIKACHU: PIKA chu. (Translated: Can we leave! Soon.)
ASH: Pretty soon Pikachu.
DOJO: What is that?
ASH:Pikachu?
DOJO:No that.
He pointed to May and Max. Both of them froze. His eyes were on the hot dog.
BROCK: That's my last hot dog! Not yours!
He pigpiled May and Max and al of them started to wrestle for the hot dog. In the process dust formed and
the hot dog fell out. Pikachu went up to it picked it up and shoved it down his throat. He went over to Ash
and Dojo and watched the wrestling trio.
 
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
ANNOUNCER: As our heroes fight ove rthe last hot dog the warriors are making their raft as Rayquaza rampages on.
 
KIMIKO: You put the long one next to the other long one then super glue them together.
RAIMUNDO: I know that! But Omi's getting tired and we need to save our butts to.
CLAY: Shut up both of you! First it's the dragon then it's you two!
Omi runs across the yard again and screams at the top of his lungs.
OMI:WHERE IS THE RAFT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAIMUNDO: It's almost done! Ready?
Kimiko and Clay lifted up the raft.
CLAY & KIMIKO: Ready.
RAIMUNDO: Charge!
All of them ran out and without but one thing. The Third Arm Sash. They chucked the raft at Rayquaza and he torched it. He growled and disappeared through a portal.
 
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
ANNOUNCER: As Rayquaza makes his way back to Sky Pillar Ash and Dojo has told Brock, May and Max that the hot dog has left them forever.
 
MAY: Max this is all your fault!
MAX: How's it my fault? YOU were going to-
ROAR!!!!!
All of them looked behind them to see Rayquaza who had just handed him the Golden Tiger Claws. Them he turned his head towards Ash and the gang.
DOJO: Golden Tiger Claws!
Rayquaza cracks his neck and starts to get ready to use flamethrower on Pikachu. He was yellow to.
 
* * * * * * * * * * *
 
ANNOUNCER: Dojo gets back safe and sound to find the temple reduced to rubble. He flipped and burnt everything else in sight. Our heroes don't catch rayquaza but he does give them a lift down except for Ash who used the stairs. I wonder what's in store for our heroes tomorrow…
END *IN CHANTING VOICES*
ANNOUNCER & PIKACHU: I like mini vans. Do you like mini vans? Mini vans can be pink and green. Can you see up a mini vans nose? Do mini vans have noses? Mni vans like Nikes. Nikes are shoes. I like mini vans. Do you like mini vans?
 
Again please R&R. As for the mini vans… lets just say it was a Sunday, I was bored, Thane was playing a certain level on Sonic Adventure Battle 2, and there was a mini van on it. It posesed my soal. No it didn't… did it?