Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ A new menace ❯ Prologue: History and OC. ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A new menace.
 
From: Legendary Fairy.
 
Prologue: History and OC.
 
Summary: While I'm trying to work on my writer block I thought that perhaps writing a new fiction could help and so here it is. But first I need some OC from you reviewers. Also you Koichi-kun! The Legendary Pokémon, along to the Professor of Kanto, Jotho, Hoenn and Sinnoh, are disappearing one to one. They're kidnapped from a new villain, Team Eternal Power. Team Eternal Power's goal? Get Arceus and became immortal. Ex-Top Ranger and current Sinnoh Champion Alessandra Cesarini is the first one to discover the Team Eternal Power when they kidnap from Sandgem Town Professor Rowan. Now Alessandra is in search for a group of Trainers, Coordinators and Breeders that can help stopping Team Eternal Power. Oc accepted and I need help for a better title for this fanfiction Fanfiction.
 
Disclaimers: I don't own Pokémon. Only my OC and Team Eternal Power.
I need these informations for your OC:
 
Name: (First name and surname, if they have mild name they're welcome)
Gender: (It's needed...)
Age: (From 10 on)
Occupation: (Trainer, Coordinator, Breeder, etc.)
Personality: (If you made them without personality, we do them emo?)
Hair: (Well style and colour, if they have accessories add that)
Eyes: (Well the colour)
Travelling Clothes: (What he/she wears?)
Pokémon: (Let's see... gender, if they have nicknames, personality... Don't need moves... I'm thinking of doing more of four moves...)
Accomplishments: (What they accomplished? Not the current Sinnoh Champion, my OC is the current one!)
Goals: (If they have goals!)
History: (What do you want...?)
Family: (Mother, father, sister...)
Wanted role: (I give you the chance... Part of the heroes or the evil team?)
 
Here's my OC:
 
Name: Alessandra Cesarini
Gender: Female
Age: 18
Occupation: Ex-Top Ranger, Trainer and sometimes Coordinator
Personality: She's friendly and gentle. She tries to help everyone but if someone angers her that person better run
Hair: Waist-long dark brown hair that is always down. She wears two blue hairclips to keep her bangs away from her face
Eyes: Chocolate eyes
Travelling Clothes: She wears a pendant where there is a Poké Ball, a black T-shirt, a belt where she keeps her other four Poké Balls and that held white running shorts. She wears blue socks and black boots.
Pokémon:
Infernape (Blaze), male and her starter Pokémon. He's like his Master. It's the Pokémon that she held in the Pendant.
Roserade (Rose), female and she's the elegant one but she's dangerous in battle.
Milotic (Water), male and he's the calm one but he's dangerous in battle.
Ambipom (Hannah), female and she's the playful one but she's dangerous in battle.
Togekiss (Light), female and she's the cheerful one even in battle.
Shiny Glaceon (Snow), male and he's the cold one but she cares for her Master and teammates. Stay's out her Poké Ball.
Accomplishments: She's the current Sinnoh Champion
Goals: Try to win all the gym badges of all the regions
History: Alessandra was a Top Ranger since she was fourteen. But two years ago she started to wonder how the life of a Trainer was. So she left her title of Top Ranger, but before she go Chairperson Emma left her keep Chimchar, her Pokémon Partner now a Infernape, and another thing (The other thing will be discovered later.). After two years of training in Sinnoh she became the Sinnoh Champion.
Family: Her family is still in the Almia region.
Patrizia Black/Cesarini (Mother, 45), housewife
Giorgio Cesarini (Father, 47), farmer
Angel (little Sister, 14), Assistant
Wanted role: Part of the heroes of course!
 
Will start the first chapter when I have at least two OC. If you want also to see your OC get paired up to others OC and/or the appearance of some of the characters of the cartoon Pokémon tell me.
 
For my other unfinished fiction:
 
More probably the fiction will continue when school starts, always if my brain gets over my writer block.
 
Hope this is interesting...