Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Card Captor Ashura: The Complete Series ❯ Lost...not likely. Dark... Yep! ( Chapter 157 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hai! Shadow is now done with another chapter!

Disclaimer: In case you have not read all the chapters before this, Shadow does not own pokemon. See previous chapter.

Notes: See previous chapter

Timeline: 6 days later

Link Masters - thank you!

Aragorn the Ranger - Ash has a lot of cards…

Xaero - heh

Ranma - oh, ^-^

Elizabeth - never seen the episode

Blackness44 - Pika-chan thanks you for the chocolate *Eating*

Tmp - sorry, never planned on writing the trainers into the fic, maybe I'll do a side story about them.

SS2 Megami-sama - ah…

Digifan1 - hai!

Episode 156: Lost? Not likely… Dark? Yep.

"Ash?"

Ash looked up. "What is it, Crystal?"

"I think that we're lost."

"Really?!" Ash pressed a few buttons on his pokégear to check. "No… we're still in the Whirl Islands."

"But it's been almost a week already…" Lance said. Her eyes turned icy blue for a second before she sighed.

"The wind is confused. It doesn't even know where it is, much less where we are." Tempest looked agitated.

"It's not your fault, Tempest." Lance reassured her dragonair.

But how can we get lost?

"There doesn't seem to be any magic underfoot here." Pika-chan said. "But what's going on?"

Luna jumped over. "Look! There's an island!"

"Really? We're saved!" Ash said.

Luna preened while Pika-chan sulked. "Hah! Superior!"

Tempest quickly surfed to the island.

Lance looked around nervously. * I have a bad feeling about this. * The sand was white, fine, and grainy.

And as soon as they set foot on it, they began to sink.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"We are Team Rocket!"

Ash sweatdropped as two agents jumped out of nowhere. "You've fallen into our quicksand trap! Now, we'll just take your pokemon!"

"I don't think so…" Ash said. He yawned. "Butterfree, I choose you!" Ash grabbed on to Butterfree, and he pulled him out.

Lance shrugged as her steel wings sprouted out of her back. She flew up and looked at her outfit disgustedly.

"Guess I'll have to change. Darn, I liked those pants too…"

"So surrender now or prepare to fight!" The boy said.

"That's right!" Said the girl.

"Just grunts…" Pika-chan muttered. Her cheeks sparked and she used Spark to throw them into the air.

"Yeow!"

"Hey!"

"You asked for it, go Rattata!"

"Zubat, go!"

Ash chuckled. * This is pathetic… oh well. It's their loss. *

"Butterfree, Whirlwind!"

Butterfree nodded, beat his wings, and began driving the pokemon away.

Lance shrugged. "Charmander, go! Use Flamethrower!"

"HOT! HOT! HOT!"

"Help!" The boy said, running around on fire. He stopped, dropped, and rolled, but began sinking beneath the quicksand.

The girl quickly grabbed him. "GRR! You haven't seen the last of us."

"Butterfree, use Stun Spore!"
Butterfree paralyzed both of the grunts. Ash nodded. * I need to get some info out of them first. *

A few minutes later, the prisoners were denying everything. They refused to answer Ash's questions about Team Rocket.

Ash sighed.

Lance sweatdropped. < Ash! Use a pokemon! >
< Oh! Right! >

Ash drew a card out of his pocket, and it flashed once. "Mysdreavus, Hypnosis now!"
Midreavus's eyes glowed as she powered up and blasted them with the rings. The two grunts became blank-eyed and glassy.

"That's better." Ash said in satisfaction. "All right. Is it true that Kamon runs Team Rocket right now?"

"Yes?"

"What is Kamon's goal?"

"To conquer Kanto, Johto, the Orange, Aqua, Emerald, and Ruby islands."

"What is he using?"

"An old prophecy of dark pokemon. His scientists are working 24-7 to create dark pokemon that are stronger than normal pokemon."

"What is his weakness?"

"There is a trainer he is afraid of. Nobody knows his name. But we do know that he has an AIPL."

"Giselle?"

"Giselle is a Grunt. Low-level like us."

"Does Giselle give Kamon advice?"

"Are you crazy? She's a Grunt and he's the Boss!"

"Do the words Chosen, Clow, Card Master, and Magic mean anything to you?"

"No."

"I see." Ash said. He quizzed them for a long time until he knew everything about Team Rocket bases, layout, etc. Then, he used Butterfree's Gust attack to blast them off.

"So what are we going to do now?" Pika-chan asked.

"Team Rocket no longer knows about the Chosen, the celestial revoking worked. However, the dark powers are still rising."

"We'd better figure out a plan." Lance said.

Ash nodded. * At least I caught Shuckle and Corsola… I remembered to wipe their memories too. Good.*

He was interrupted when something flew overhead.

Ash's head snapped up. * Dark Pidgeottos… *

Lance nodded. < Yes. >

< Let's go. > Ash said. He pulled out his key. < Key that hides the power of the stars, reveal your true form before me! Your master under the seal of contract Ashura commands you, Release! >

Ash grabbed his staff and pulled out a pokemon card.

"Mereep, go! Use Thundershock!"

Mereep nodded and began shocking the pokemon. This caused the entire flock of Pidgeotto to begin attacking.

"Dragonair-chan, Ice Beam! Luna, use Psychic!"

Lance's two guardians leapt into the fray. Ice and psychic attacks flew every which way, stunning their opponents.

Ash quickly used Thunderpunch to get the closest two Pidgeottos away.

Pika-chan's cheeks sparked as she used Thunderbolt. * There are quite a lot of them! Are these natural or forced evolutions? *

Sabrina appeared as Skymew's poke ball popped open. She still looked slightly weak, but not too bad.

"Can you fight, Sabrina?"

Sabrina nodded as a Blizzard attack froze a clump of Pidgeottos. < This is unnatural. They are using the Dark Mirror. >

< The Dark mirror?! > Luna gasped. < How? >

< I can only assume Giselle located it. >

< Grr… > Ash said, as he used Fire Blast to send a Pidgeotto tumbling into the foaming waters below.

Lance's dragons made quick work of the rest of the Pidgeottos.

"What is the Dark Mirror?"

"It's a strong dark magic item." Lance said. "It was created by a mage millennia ago… it was meant to trap dark pokemon, but it can be reversed to turn normal pokemon into dark types. However, only one with card power could do that. Technically, it's mine..."

'Giselle."

"Yes." Lance said, her eyes narrowing. "But how would she have managed it if she lost her memories?"

"Geo-chan, perhaps?"

"Perhaps." Lance said. * That guardian… *

They were relaxing when a wave of Pidgeot came along.

"Is there any other way?" Ash asked, as he used Thunder Beam to fry most of them. "Without killing them, I mean?"

"The purification chant doesn't work…"

Ash sighed. * There poor pokemon… *

"However." Pika-chan said. "You can try to change them back into normal types by applying light magic."

"Eterneon, go! Use Heaven's Glow!"

A glow surrounded the nearest pidgeots. They flailed and attempted to escape, but it was futile. As Ash watched, the birds changed from black, to gray, and finally, to a normal, beige, pidgeot color.

Ash breathed a sigh of relief, as did Eterneon. Then, his eyes fogged over and he began to fall.

Lance quickly dashed to his side and caught him. * Energy level is really low. * She placed a hand on his forehead and began channeling chi into his body.

Ash sighed and fought off the weariness. < Crystal… >
< Shh. >

< But… >

< I won't die, don't worry! I'm just giving you some of my magic so you won't hit a low point and black out. >

< Thank you… >

End Episode 156!

So? What happens now? Tune in next time and see!
Reviews are needed for continuation. 'Nuff said.

Celestial Spirits will start in approximately 2 episodes