Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Dee Dee ❯ Dee Dee ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pokémon is copyrighted by Nintendo Inc., Game Freaks, Creatures Inc, ViZ, 4Kids, & Pokémon USA from 1994 to 3994. All rights reserved. Don't send the Sharpedo-like lawyers after me.
 
"Dee Dee"
A Pokemon Fan-Fiction in the Pokemon Center.
Written by Dr. Thinker
 
It was a heavy rain day--even a Water Pokémon would rather eat a Muk's vomit then had out. Brock was out from Posion Jab from his Croagunk stopping Brock romancing Nurse Joy of the Pokémon Center, he and his friends---his long time friend and would-be Pokémon Master, Ash Ketchum and a recent friend, a Pokémon coordinator who wants to follow her mother's footsteps, Dawn. Jessie and James, lightly disguised as Pokemon Trainers, Volanco and Shrimp, were snoring louder then an ill Snorlax. Meowth was lightly disguised as a Orange Island Glameow--giving both Pokémon species a bad name--as he was scratching a sleeping Chansey--always a chance to wake it up and get a few Eggs Bombs in the face-.. Dawn was sending a picture of Meowth disguised as a Glameow to her mother, Johanna via Dawn's Pokedex. Johanna was revealing on her own Pokedex back when she was Pokémon trainer herself.
 
This large Pokémon Center had a library--as his Nurse Annabelle Joy, was love to write research papers on Pokemon trainers and what kind of Pokemon they use in battle. In fact, she had working on both information on Ash and Dawn as they arrived. Annabelle Joy has been keeping a every sharp eye on Volanco and Shrimp.
 
The fake Glameow waved one of his paws at Ash. It was holding a "white flag". Ash saw this a few times--it means Team Rocket had no plans to do anything rotten or need their Pokémon heal up from one of their worst blasting off. Knowing that Jessie was disguised as Volanco--and she can be a rough when awaken up on break--Ash decided to awaken James, who was disguised as Shrimp. James may have a nasty snarky attitude for losers and Pokémon borrowers--but all other as long as someone avoid the words or copy the Team Rocket motto. He was about to James, when he screamed--and rolled on the floor.

Ash whisper in James's ear, "Another nightmare with Jessibelle in it."

James whisper in Ash's ear, "That's correct, Eric."
 
Ash sigh, "Shrimp, I can a moment or two with your Persian born Glameow."
 
James remarked, "Make sure to return him when done and no Pokeballs--he hates them."

Ash nodded, "He in good company with Pikachu and Piplup."
 
===

Ash took Meowth into the bathroom.
 
Ash put on one of his most scariest face and said, "Ok. If you don't want to swim in water, Meowth-you better come clean."

Meowth said with a Po, "We come to heal Mime Jr. and Yanmega. They got it worse in the last blasting off. But we know that his Nurse Annabelle Joy was known for researching Pokémon trainers, so we had to disguise ourselves."

Ash said, "Why a Glameow? Why not a Persian?"
 
Meowth bite Ash's neck--and run away.
 
=====
 
Another Glameow was near Volanco and Shrimp. Glameow moved towards the disguised Meowth. It started to kiss Meowth. A red haired female Trainer took out a orange Pokedex. The Pokedex remarked, " Meowth, the Scratch Cat Pokémon. It sleeps a lot during the day time and during the night-time it becomes active, moving around its territory."

James said, "Stick in a fork in us--we toast."

Nurse Annabelle Joy said, "Well, I know if Ash was here--Team Rocket was going to put their foot in--and if you don't mind a little questionnaire, you can leave with out any over-the-top drama you guys are infamous for."

Jessie angry grabs the orange Pokedex from the , "Ok, but I got a question for this gadget: Who's your owner?"

The Pokedex replied in her, "Name is Synergy. I give information on Pokémon to my owner, Zoey--and her Pokémon ID. If I am lost or drestory, I can't be replaced."
 
James groaned as drops the Pokedex--but Zoey's Glamoew caught it with her teeth, "The mentor twerpette is back in the picture. You lucky, we don't have a evil plan today, Team Twerp."
 
Zoey remarked, "Thanks, Glamoew."
 
======
 
The regular Sinnoh news were kind of a low key day--if a Pokémon trainer had to choice one of one the following: the worst episode of a 1980s cartoon episode with more plot holes then a block of Swiss cheese had real holes or regular Sinnoh news--he or she would have the plot-holed filled 1980s cartoon. On the other hands, with all the boom microphone hitting Rhoda, Sinnoh Now is a real big hit in the Sinnoh--in more then one way.
 
Nurse Annabelle Joy was still giving Team Rocket the fifth degree. Dawn and Zoey were having a battle--showing off their Pokemon and training for the next contest they are going to earth. Brock was doing the usual judging route team he sometime do durning Pokémon battles.

Ash know Pokemon center had a lot of rooms--and things can change depending on the Pokemon center size and place. The Pokemon center here was known for being a very large library. They is two rules that is library that the normal libraries don't--it must have something related to do Pokemon and nothing unsubtle anyone under the age of 10.
 
Brock entered the library as Ash was looking throw the Pokémon-theme black and white and color-ized manga.
 
With out turning his face from the manga rack, Ash remarked, "I thought you were been busy with the two rivals."
 
Brock said, "Poffin break. Even my Pokémon got some. Croagunk carried his into the Pokemon center like it was going to stop on by Gabite."
 
Ash said, "Lucky, Pachirisu was go angry at Gabite that it was able to do Super Fang. Hey, the most recent volume is Pokémon Star manga."

He pull out the volume with easy--and then dropped it. Brock looked at the book on the floor he cover had the Pokémon Star logo. The Pokémon Star's hero, Peter Cake was looking at his rival, Delaih Deeland. Brock know Delaih Deeland changes her outfits more time Team Rocket change their motto--but Delaih looked dress as regular outfit Dawn wears.
 
Ash said, "I think we may got a reason for Dawn got the Dee Dee nickname."
 
=====

Nurse Annabelle Joy sighed, "Let me to get this straight. You attacked one of my sister Pokémon Center in Viridian City to deal Pokémon--and got zapped by Pikachu-power bike that make you consider giving Ash's Pikachu to the boss."
 
Meowth said, "That's right!""
 
Nurse Annabelle Joy sighed, " I like to stuff you in a Pokéball--and send you to Norman's gym in Heonn."
 
Meowth shudder as he is said the following, "Being around Max is enough to giving Ash a headache. Let a starter Pokémon deal with Max's ego."
 
Nurse Joy said, "I let you stay here--that you follow my order as well as my Chansey does."
 
Jessie said, "Give us the jobs--and we do it."
 
Nurse Joy said, "A few years ago, a TM truck crashed near my Pokemon Center. I placed all of the TM. I placed all of the TM boxes. I want you to open box, and find them--and order them by number. Then I ship them back to Sliph Co. in Cerulean City, Kanto. In exchange, I send some money to Giovanni Oak--who I think boss of Team Rocket?"
 
James said, "Oak? As in Prof. George Oak and Gary Oak?"
 
Nurse Annabelle Joy said, "Yes, the son of Prof. Samuel Oak and the father of Gary Oak."
 
Jessie said, "We neither confirm or deny your believes on Team Rocket's boss."
 
Nurse Annabelle Joy said, "Well, that old chestnut of a lie makes believe I'm right."
 
Meowth remarked, "Just great a large brain Nurse Joy. What's worse?"
 
James groaned, "The twerp as adult......"
 
Jessie groan, "Thanks for the nightmare fuel, James."
 
=====
 
Ash and Brock took the manga to the lobby--where they find Dawn sitting down. Next to her was her male Piplup. She was the cover of the book--and groaned, "Oh no! This can't be."

She took her book from Ash's hands--and locked her self in one of the bedrooms of the Pokemon Center. Ash and Brock were confused--for the reason.
 
Brock smartly said, "Let Dawn get sometime."
 
Ash nodded.
 
====

The next day, Dawn didn't awaken at the crack of dawn. Jessie, James and Meowth sleepwalking out of the Pokemon Center at 8:30, an half hour after Ash and Brock woke up.. They won't wake up until 6:00 PM in the that means that means Pikachu is safe for his day and the next--as they would make take a whole day of plotting to steal Pikachu--then put their half-baked plan in active on the day after.
 
Dawn finally come down from at 9:30 PM, she place the manga on the table. Dawn stated, "I love Halloween--usually my costume is a Pokémon--usually a human size on. around a human-size-but the year I was called Dee Dee by my friends was the year durning the time my mon was sick durning her usual week of making the costume. I was able to make a Pokémon trainer outfit for my costume. Since my mother kept her Pokémon out of her Pokéballs, I used them as part of the plot. They the ones that used dials."
 
Ash nodded quietly remember Sammy's Pokéball containing Sammy's Charmeleon.
 
Dawn said, "On Halloween, I want to school at my collected costume. Nothing happen--the teachers assumed I was getting a ready to become a Pokémon Trainer when I turned 10. It was later that day--durning the whole Halloween party. I was confronted by Kenny that day. He was dressed as Gym Leader, who liked the dark types. He asked if I was Deliah Deeland. I replied with a "no." He didn't buy it--but he did show me a cover of Pokémon Star comic. I fainted--and wake-up in the town's human hospital on Nov. 5. Since then, Kenny been using Dee-Dee since then."
 
Ash remarked lightly, "Ouch."
 
========
 
Ash, Dawn and Brock walked to the entrance of the tunnel that would them to the town for Snowpoint City. Little did they know what was going to happen when exit on the other size of the town and it's Pokémon Center.